剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
I find it exhausting to move about this city without being noticed.
要想在这座城市走动而不被发现真是累人
The rain helps. Does it?
下雨可帮了忙了 是吗
Oh, I wish Freddy were here.
希望弗雷迪在这儿
And who is this Freddy whom you long for?
是哪位弗雷迪能让你这么千里迢迢的来
My coiffeur. You know Freddy.
是我的理发师 你认识弗雷迪的
I loathe to hear any man's name cross your lips.
我讨厌听到任何男人的名字在你唇上划过
Believe me, you don't have to worry about Freddy.
相信我 你不需要对弗雷迪起疑心
Abigail, thank you for bringing this vision to me.
阿比盖尔 谢谢你让我美梦成真
Abigail knows all sorts of routes and back alleys to conceal us.
阿比盖尔知道一路上所有便于隐藏的小路和后巷
My father retired later than usual tonight.
我父亲今晚离开得比平时晚
You're here now.
你来了就好
And I have a surprise for you.
我还有个惊喜给你
Not to your taste?
不合心意吗
I did not wish it to end.
我不想让它结束
Who is the composer?
是谁写的曲子
Handel? Haydn?
亨德尔 海顿
No, no, no, I'm afraid.
不 说起来很尴尬
Some novice by the name of John Andr.
是约翰·安捷尔的拙劣之作
His first composition if I'm not mistaken.
如果我没搞错的话 是他的第一首曲子
Oh, John.
哦 约翰
I don't know what to say.
我都不知道该说什么好了
You don't have to say anything.
你什么都不用说
A muse needs only to be in order to inspire mortal man
缪斯女神只需要激发凡人
to reach for something greater than himself.
触碰比他更伟大的事物的激♥情♥罢了
My father.
我父亲
It can't be.
不会的
I told him I was staying with Becky,
我告诉他我要和贝基呆在一起
but he must have had me followed.
但他肯定是偷偷跟着我了
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
Get her out of sight. I'll get the door.
快带她离开 我去应门
It's a Lieutenant Gamble here to see you, sir.
是甘布尔中尉要见你 先生
The only other person that makes sense at this hour.
这时候也只有他了
And who is this Gamble who visits so late?
甘布尔是谁 为什么这么晚来见你
A man with news I have to hear.
他有我必须得听的消息
But it shouldn't take long.
但应该不会太久
All the same, I think it's better if you weren't seen.
不过 我想你们还是不要被看见的好
We can wait upstairs.
我们可以去楼上等
I need your help with something.
我想请你帮个忙
Come on.
进来吧
It's good to see you alive. It's good to be alive.
真高兴你还活着 能活下来就不错了
Is this blood? Not mine.
这是血迹吗 不是我的
From a civilian assigned to debrief me.
是一个
A Mr. Nathaniel Sackett.
一个叫纳撒尼尔 撒科特先生的人
Sir, the first question he asked me was about you.
先生 他问我的第一个问题就是关于你的
They know you're the army's head of intelligence.
他们知道你是军队的情报头领
But theirs was a civilian?
他们的情报员都是平民吗
No, he seemed an advisor.
不 他看起来是个顾问
My main interrogation came at the hands
我的主审问官
of a Major Benjamin Tallmadge.
是一个叫本杰明·塔尔梅奇的少校
Major now, is he? You know him?
他现在是少校了 你认识他吗
Of him and of his interrogation methods.
听说过他的审讯手段
You look like you escaped the worst of them.
看起来你是从最可怕的魔掌中逃出来的
This is an estimate of our naval strength in New York Harbor.
这是一份对我们在纽约港驻扎兵力的估算
And the numbers are accurate.
而且数字很精确
Washington has a man inside New York?
华盛顿在纽约有手下吗
No, he mentions surveying the ships
不 他提到过在他回家的路上
from the Brooklyn Ferry on his way home.
考察布鲁克林渡口的船只的事
This Samuel Culper must live on Long Island.
这个叫萨缪尔 库帕的人应该住在长岛
Perhaps close to the city.
可能靠近城市
Oyster Bay, Flatbush.
牡蛎湾 或者弗莱布♥什♥
I can ride for New York come morning.
明天一早我就可以动身去纽约
There's no need. I already have an asset on Long Island.
不用了 我在长岛有人
Captain Simcoe has quartered the Queen's Rangers there for winter.
西姆科上尉率领的皇家御林♥军♥冬季都驻扎在那里
I'll have him scour the island for this Culper fellow.
我会让他彻底搜查整个岛 找出这个叫库帕的
You stay on your current mission.
你继续执行你现有的任务
The coast is clear.
危险解除
You can send Miss Shippen down.
可以让希朋下来了
She asked to see you upstairs.
她要在楼上见您
How was your meeting?
你的会面如何
I hope you didn't end it sooner on my behalf.
希望你没有因为我的缘故提前结束
That was business.
那是公事
This is far more important.
这个更重要
Mary.
玛丽
What are you doing here? Is there somewhere else we can talk?
你在这儿干什么 这儿有别的地方能说话吗
I've already written to everyone I could think of who could help...
我已经给能想到的所有能帮上忙的人写信了
Colonel Floyd, Mr. Loring the Commissary of Prisoners.
佛洛依德上校 监狱代表罗凌先生
I even tried writing General Clinton
我甚至还给克♥林♥顿♥将军
and General Howe in Philadelphia.
和费城的豪威将军写了信
Have you heard back from any of them?
有人给你回信了吗
Just a reply from Floyd's aide acknowledging that he received my letter.
只有一封佛洛依德副官写的确认收到的回复
But I suppose it's all I should expect as the wife of a traitor.
但是我想这是我一个叛徒的妻子能得到的所有信息了
Is that how you see yourself?
你就是这么看待你自己的
My letters aren't working.
我的信不起作用
So I was hoping that you could write to the people
所以我希望你能
that you know on the rebel side.
给你认识的造♥反♥派写信
I have no contact with the rebels.
我和造♥反♥派没有联♥系♥
Now I should get back before Mr. DeJong decides to dock my pay.
我现在得回去了 免得德容先生扣我工资
Anna!
安娜
I am doing all I can to get Abe out of prison.
我已经尽我所能想让亚伯出狱了
And if your feelings for him are even half of his for you,
如果你对他的感情有他对你的一半
then you would do the same.
你也会这么做的
I don't care if you're a Patriot.
我不在乎你是不是爱国主义者
All I care about is freeing Abraham.
我只在乎能不能把亚伯拉罕救出来
And if Hewlett is being held by the Patriots,
如果休伊特已经被爱国者抓起来了
then you should write them.
你就应该给他们写信
I did.
我写了
I haven't heard back.
没有回信
If they won't release him or trade him,
如果他们不肯放走他或者卖♥♥掉他
then he must be rescued.
那他就一定是被救走了
You know I've already asked Wakefield. You were there.
你知道我已经问了维克菲尔德了 你当时也在
What about Simcoe? Simcoe?
那西姆科呢 西姆科
The only person he hates more than Abe is Hewlett.
他唯一比亚伯更讨厌的人就是西姆科
The only person he cares for is you.
他在乎的唯一一个人就是你
Not anymore.
再也不是了
The day I came back here,
我回来的那天
I told the man what I really thought of him.
我告诉了他 我到底是怎么看待他的
Perhaps you could talk to him instead.
也许你可以和他谈谈
If he truly despises Abraham,
如果他真的鄙视亚伯拉罕的话
he's not going to want to hear from his wife.
他也不会想收到他妻子的信的
Besides, I don't have anything he wants.
再说 我没有他想要的东西
You do.
而你有
If I go to Simcoe,
如果我去找西姆科
then you need to go to the only other man who can get Abe free...
那你就需要找到剩下那个能让亚伯重获自♥由♥的人
His father.
他的父亲
The judge could vouch for Abe's story if he wanted to.
如果愿意的话 法官可以给亚伯的事情担♥保♥
He's barely said three words to me in the last two weeks.
这两周以来他对我说的话不超过三个字
He's been very stubborn.
他很顽固
You know how to handle stubborn men, don't you?
你知道怎么搞定顽固的人 不是吗
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Abigail.
阿比盖尔
I believe this is for you.
我想这是给你的
Appears to be a gift from your son.
应该是你儿子给你的礼物
I didn't know he could write.
我都不知道他会写字了
Someone must have written it for him, sir.
一定是有人替他写的 先生
What does it say?
这上面写的是什么
"Cicero 1777."
上面写着"西塞罗 1777"
Ironic since his namesake was responsible
讽刺的是 他的同名人
for introducing the art of refined letter writing
正是把英文书法
into European culture.
引入欧洲的人
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表