剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
And, as military governor, he would see to it
并且 作为军队要员 他会知道这
that our family was protected
我们家要被保护
from the patriot mob
不受那群已经控制了这个城市的
who now rule this city.
爱国主义暴徒打扰
I cannot marry that man.
我不能嫁给那个人
But he told me that he'd already proposed
但是他告诉我他已经求婚了
and you eagerly accepted.
并且你欣然应允
No, I... I did not.
不 我 我没有
I will not.
我不会的
Well, then tell him so.
那么 去告诉他呀
I don't wish the son of an apothecary
我不比你更希望这个药剂师的儿子
into this family any more than you do.
出现在我们家里
I can't tell him no. Why not?
我不能拒绝他 为什么
Because it will insult him
因为这会使他蒙羞
and I will lose his friendship.
然后我就不再与他是朋友了
So?
所以呢
It's complicated, Father.
这很复杂 爸爸
You... you couldn't understand.
你... 你不理解
Then help me understand.
那就帮我理解
Why do you require his friendship?
你为何需要他的友情
Oh, she just went to tell her sisters the happy news.
她跑去告诉她的姐♥妹♥们♥这个快乐的消息
She's a very...
她是个很
exuberant young lady, you'll come to find.
精力旺盛的姑娘 你会发现的
One of the many reasons why I love her.
这也是我爱她的众多原因之一
Thank you. You're welcome.
谢谢你 别客气
Mama?
妈妈
Hi, Mama.
嗨 妈妈
Hey, Abby.
嘿 阿碧
It's all right, Mama. He brought me here.
没事的 妈妈 他带我来的
All the way from Setauket.
一路从锡托基特到这儿
"All right, Mama." Listen to you now.
没事的 妈妈 听听
He's getting big, eh?
他长大了 是吧
What's that you wearin', Jordan?
你穿的是什么 乔丹
They got you workin' as some kind of soldier?
他们给了你某种士兵的工作吗
Queen's Ranger.
女王的游骑兵
Don't dig ditches no more, but I do dig graves for those who cross me.
我不再挖沟了 不过我还为惹恼我的人挖坟墓
And humble as ever.
你还是如此谦逊
I don't need to be. I got my freedom papers.
我不需要谦逊 我有自♥由♥人的证件
I don't look down for no one.
我不用向任何人低头
You see me lookin' down?
你见我向别人低头了
Major Andre pays me for my work.
安捷尔少校付薪水让我做事
We've both come a long way since Selah Strong.
自从赛尔拉 斯特朗过后我们都经历了不少
I didn't come here to argue.
我不是为争论而来
Then why'd you come here?
那你为何而来
To take you North.
为了带你去北方
Now, if we're free, we should go free.
我们是自♥由♥身 我们有离去的自♥由♥
Right now, today, all of us.
此刻 今天 我们所有人
Where would we go?
我们去哪里
You heard of Canada? I know the way.
听说过加拿大吗 我知道路线
You got your boy back. What else you got to stay here for?
你儿子回到了身边 还有其他理由留这儿吗
Uh...
嗯
like you said, I got my boy back now.
如你所言 我的孩子回来了
I can't think about running.
我不能想着走人
Not yet.
时机未到
You... you wanna think, think.
你想考虑 那就考虑
But know this... I'm gonna come back to New York soon,
但要知道 我很快会回纽约
and when I do, be ready.
到那时 要准备好
Akinbode.
奥金伯德
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hey, you take care of her, yeah?
嘿 照顾好她 行吗
After my arrest, they probably moved quiet altogether, sir.
我被捕后 他们可能悄悄搬走了 长官
Well, are we finished, then?
那我们完事了吗
If that's all you need, sir, yeah.
是的 长官 如果您只需要这些
I think so.
我想是的
Well, you mustn't blame yourself for being an imperfect spy.
别因为间谍工作有瑕疵而自责
It's a dirty business, after all.
这毕竟是下作的勾当
Major Andre should be very interested in this intrigue nonetheless.
不过安捷尔少校应该对这阴谋很感兴趣
Um, how will you, uh...
你要怎样...
how will you get all this to New York?
你要怎样把这些消息带去纽约
You mean how can I make sure that Simcoe doesn't try to intercept it?
你是指我怎样确保西姆科不会截获情报
I'll send a trusted courier to carry the letter,
我会派个值得信任的信使送信
likely Corporal Eastin.
比如伊斯特下士
He's made the trip several times now,
他已经出过几次任务了
and I plan to encrypt the message...
而且我打算给消息加密
...with this.
用这个
What's that, sir?
那是什么 长官
It's called a Cardan Grille,
这叫卡丹格
named after the Renaissance astrologer Gerolamo Cardano.
命名自文艺复兴时期的占星家吉拉莫·卡丹多
Cloaks a secret message inside an ordinary one,
加密信息被隐匿在普通信息之中
which only a matching grille can reveal.
只有通过匹配的格子才能破解
It usually takes several drafts to compose a proper mask letter.
要制♥作♥一封伪装信通常需要几份草稿
It may be too dull for you to watch, so don't mind me.
只看我写信会很枯燥 所以别在意我
You've earned your rest.
你可以休息了
Whatever your misgivings, Abraham,
无论你有什么疑虑 亚伯拉罕
know that you have done well.
要知道你已经做得很好了
Forgive me, but Thomas isn't well.
打搅了 不过托马斯不大舒服
I think he may have a fever.
我想他可能在发高烧
What? He was fine this morning.
什么 他今早还好好的
I may be wrong. Will you please come and look?
我可能弄错了 你能来看看吗
Yeah. It's quite all right.
好 当然可以
We're done here. I can finish up on my own.
我们完事了 剩下的我能自己来
Okay.
好
Well, where is he?
好吧 他在哪里
Anna came to me and told me what you intend on doing.
安娜来找我 她告诉了我你计划做的事
She already knows I'm involved with the ring.
她已经知道我是组织的一员
We can't let you do this, Abe.
我们不能让你这么做 亚伯
No. You do not have to kill Hewlett.
不 你不用杀死休伊特
Oh, I don't? I don't have to? No. No.
哦 不用 我不用 不 不
All right, then why don't you tell me what I have to do?
好吧 那你告诉我该做什么
You only have to kill his courier.
你只需要杀掉他的信使
What? Think about it.
什么 想想吧
Hewlett will likely send one courier
休伊特很可能只会派一个信使
as he can't afford to spare a whole detachment.
因为他没法分出一整个小队
Eastin, yeah.
确实 是伊斯特
You get ahead of him on the road, you ambush him,
你先赶到他的前面埋伏他
make it look like Simcoe did it,
再伪装成是西姆科干的
revenge for the men that he lost.
为我们逝去的兄弟报仇
Mary, I came to you for help.
玛丽 我是找你来帮忙的
You did the right thing. Wait, what about Andre?
你做了正确的事 等等 安捷尔怎么办
Hewlett will just send another courier.
休伊特只会再派另一个信使
Please don't do this.
拜托别这么做
Why not? Eastin's a rat.
为什么不 伊斯特是个小人
He's the one that tried to kill my father under Simcoe's orders.
他受西姆科之命 想杀死我父亲
There is no one more deserving than Eastin.
没有人比伊斯特更罪有应得了
What changed for you?
你怎么变了
What happened to "Raid the armory,
说好的 突袭军械库 猛攻教堂
storm the church, shoot Hewlett"?
射杀休伊特 呢
Did you find some hidden love for the king?
你是发现了对国王潜藏的敬爱
Or is it just for Hewlett?
还是仅仅为了休伊特
You forge a response.
你要伪造回信
What?
什么
The story will be that Eastin was ambushed returning from New York.
等伊斯特从纽约返回时再伏击他
You forge a letter from Andre thanking him for his efforts,
你要伪造安捷尔回信 感谢休伊特的努力
but making it very clear that he's not interested...
不过信中声明他没兴趣
No. in pursuing the matter any further.
不 再纠缠于此事
Hewlett won't dare to challenge him.
休伊特不敢质疑他
Listen to me. Hewlett will be expecting a message that is encrypted.
听着 休伊特的回信是加密的
What do you mean?
什么意思
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做
Why did you change sides?
你为什么改变立场
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表