剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, it is.
对 没错
General Washington!
华盛顿将军
Hello.
你好
It's an honor, sir.
很荣幸 先生
Pleasure, General. Nice to meet you. Thank you, sir.
荣幸之至 将军 很高兴见到你 谢谢您 长官
Come here, you bastard.
来抱一下 兄弟
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Woodhull. What are you doing?
伍德哈尔 你在干嘛
I said more ale.
我说了再来点啤酒
Martin.
马丁
Selah Strong?
赛尔拉·斯特朗
This... no, as I said,
这... 不 我说过了
this tavern was purchased lawfully.
这家酒馆是合法买♥♥来的
Under the king's law, which is no more.
符合国王的法律 这法律现在名存实亡了
I've come to negotiate the sale
我过来同相关方协商
of Strong Manor with interested parties,
大庄园的出♥售♥事宜
as my wife and I are moving to Connecticut.
因为我和妻子要搬去康涅狄格州了
But I'll give you the chance to buy my tavern
但我会给你机会 让你以划算的价钱
at a very good price.
买♥♥下我的酒馆
Excellency!
阁下
Welcome to our humble town.
欢迎来到我们这简陋的小镇
I am Martin DeJong.
我是马丁·德容
Please allow me to host your entourage at Whitehall.
请允许我在白厅招待您和随行人员
Thank you, Mr. DeJong.
谢谢 德容先生
I... I should think the simple hearth
来些这家酒馆
of this tavern will do.
拿手的简餐就行了
I wonder if, uh, my company
我想我们一行人
might dine in private this night?
今晚是否能私下共进晚餐
Of course!
求之不得
Woodhull, make up the table.
伍德哈尔 收拾桌子
Mr. Woodhull is to be the man of honor.
伍德哈尔先生将是倍受尊敬之人
Your father would be so proud.
你父亲会为你骄傲
Good work.
做的不错
So... so, here's the thing.
那么 听我说
Like, I... I met her and... and she drank me
我遇见她
under the table, like...
她把我灌醉了
...and that's how I learned her name.
然后我知晓了她的芳名
Her name is Anne Lewis,
她叫安娜·路易斯
and, uh, she is... She is about to be...
她是... 她将成为...
Oh, no. ...Anne Brewster.
不 安娜·布鲁斯特
Really?
真的吗
No! Yes, yes.
不会吧 是 会的
But I was gonna say a fine woman.
我想说的是 她是个好姑娘
So, I have my Annie...
所以说 我有了小安
and you, Benny boy, have your Mary.
而你这小子有了玛丽
Who? Who's this?
谁 她是谁
Yes, uh, Miss Mary Floyd of Brookhaven.
她是布鲁克海文的玛丽小姐
Daughter of General William Floyd?
威廉·弗洛伊德将军的女儿吗
That's right, yeah.
就是她
Congratulations, Major.
恭喜啊 少校
Thank you. Cheers.
谢谢 干杯
If you'll excuse me, this Mary needs to get her son to bed.
请见谅 我得去哄儿子睡觉了
No, Mary, it's too early for that.
别呀 玛丽 现在睡觉也太早了
It was an honor to meet you, madam.
夫人 很荣幸认识你
The honor was mine, General.
该说荣幸的是我 将军
Another toast is in order.
我们再干一杯
To the signal gallantry of an emissary unsung,
敬这位杰出英勇的间谍 你默默无闻
but not uncelebrated.
却不可或缺
Your Excellency...
阁下
although I'm appreciative to the recognition,
虽然我很感激这份认可
to be sure, uh...
真的
all I truly require is the recompense.
但是我真正需要的是报酬而已
Surely Major Tallmadge has made you aware of my situation.
塔尔梅奇少校让你意识到了我的处境
Abe, Abe, the-- the details of this matter
亚伯 亚伯 这件事的细节部分
are highly confidential.
是高度机密
Only to me.
只对我保密了
I will excuse myself
我先失陪了
so that you may discuss your business.
你们可能想继续讨论
Thank you.
谢了
I propose a toast.
我先举杯
To those members not present
为了那些没有出席的战友
by whose service and sacrifice we prevailed.
他们为了胜利作出的努力和牺牲干杯
Robert Townsend. Aye.
罗伯特·汤森 是
Nathaniel Sackett. Aye.
纳撒尼尔·撒科特 是
Hear, hear.
没错
Abigail and Cicero.
阿比盖尔和西塞罗
Aye. Aye. Hear, hear.
是 是 没错
And Judge Woodhull.
还有法官 伍德哈尔
They gave of their service selflessly.
他们无私地奉献自己
You know, none of us did this for the money.
在场没有人是为了钱来参加战役
Uh, but my farm has suffered
但是因为我不在 我的农庄
for my absence, and I'm afraid, uh...
遭受了损失 我很担心
I don't qualify for veteran's pay, so...
我不符合退伍军人的补偿标准 所以
I have recently appealed to our Congress
为了实行可靠的基金管理机构
to establish a credible fund
我最近在向国会提起申请
to pay for secret services...
用来回报特务工作
With all due respect, I can't wait for Congress!
恕我直言 我已经等不起国会的回复了
I have to plant now!
我现在就得种下作物了
Or I lose the season.
不然只能等到下一季
May I have a word in private with Mr. Woodhull?
我能和伍德哈尔先生单独谈谈吗
Certainly, sir.
当然可以 先生
What is your crop?
你种的什么
Cabbage.
卷心菜
Deceptively simple.
看似简单
I tested it at Mount Vernon once,
我在芒特弗农试过一次
but our soil has an understratum of hard clay,
然而土壤底层有硬质粘土
impervious to water.
无法渗透水源
Yeah, water isn't my problem.
是的 但对我来说水不是问题
It's the, uh...
真正的问题是
the maggots.
蛆虫
Worse than fungus.
它们比霉菌还糟糕
But if I can plant later,
但要是我能推迟播种
in the fall,
到秋季
maybe I can avoid them.
或许我能避开蛆虫的困扰
Who told you this?
谁告诉你这些的
Robert Rogers.
罗伯特·罗杰斯
£154, 15 shillings, and tenpence.
154英镑 十五先令 和十便士
Correct?
对吗
I thought you had to ask Congress.
我认为你得去问国会
I know what it is to see your land in need.
我懂当你看到自己的土地需要求助时的感受
I made no money from my estate during the war
战争期间我难以从地♥产♥中获利
and brought none home with me.
并且没有给我带来一丁点儿好处
I nearly had to sell Mount Vernon,
我几乎要出♥售♥芒特弗农了
which would have been too great a loss to bear.
那可是一笔让我难以承受的巨大损失
But you have already suffered such.
但是你已经遭受了如此多的痛苦了
Uh, no, no.
不 不
This is, uh... this is your own.
这是您自己的钱
I can't accept this.
我不能接受它
It was a very hard lesson, but I have learned well.
这是无比艰难的一课 但是我学的很好
A failure to settle accounts
亲兄弟
can turn friend to foe.
明算账
Whereas the payment of a debt is freedom felt by all.
而还掉债务让人身心自♥由♥
You are owed much more than this.
要补偿你的远远超出这点小钱
Thank you.
谢谢
Our country owes its life to heroes
我们的国家欠那些籍籍无名的英雄
whose names it will never know.
普通人的生活
"Dear Thomas,
"亲爱的托马斯
as I look back on that day some 30 years ago,
当我三十年后蓦然回首
when our first crop made it to harvest,
我们收获第一批作物的那一天
I remember thinking how you had your whole life
我犹记你的整个人生是如何地
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表