剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
2-7-6, hypocrite, Ambush.
276 伪装者 伏击
Tories, and es-7-1-1... he hostages.
保守党 711 人♥质♥
Washington.
华盛顿
7-2-2...
Culper.
库帕
7-2-3, Culper Jr.
723 小库珀
Oh, honestly.
老天呐
5-3-7...
rain?
下雨
Is it raining?
下雨了吗
1-4-7...
disapprove.
反对
1-4-8...
disregard.
忽略
1-4-9...
disappoint.
失望
1-9-5...
1-9-5...
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Nothing.
没什么
Show it to me.
给我看看
I said show it to me!
我说 给我看看
You've ruined it.
你把它毁了
Ruined it! You ruined it!
毁了 全毁了
Ruined it!
你全毁了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
Here.
给你
Don't move too quickly.
你慢点儿
Where are we?
这是哪里
You're in camp.
这里是营地
Ben brought you here last night along with Caleb...
昨晚本把你和卡勒布带回来了
Camp?
营地
New Windsor.
新温莎营地
This barn belongs to Colonel Ellison.
这里是艾里森上校的谷仓
The army keeps its hay here.
军队的干草就储存在这里
I said don't move too quickly.
我说你慢点儿
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
It's raining.
下雨了
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden...
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇... #
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
You need a good spot of rest.
你需要好好休息
Afraid there isn't much to be
不过这里环境太差
done for the wounds but trust them to Providence.
只能听天由命了
It's all right.
没事的
It's all right. Just breathe.
没事的 保持呼吸
Calm yourself.
冷静点
Calm yourself.
冷静点
Breathe, breathe.
呼吸 呼吸
I need you to calm down.
你要冷静点
Here, eat something.
吃点东西吧
Is your head feeling better? No.
头上的伤感觉好些了吗 没有
Why'd you bring me here?
为什么把我带到这里来
You were out cold.
外面很冷
Better to bring you here than to row you across the Sound.
在这里 总比把你扔到海峡对岸强
Besides, I didn't have a boat.
另外 我当时也没有船
Abraham, I... I am sorry
亚伯拉罕
for what happened to your father.
对你父亲的死 我很抱歉
I need to bury him.
我要安葬他
Of course. Right away.
当然了 立刻
Well, there's a burial ground, overlooks the Hudson River.
有个坟场 可以俯瞰哈德逊河
It's only a mile from here. Burial ground?
离这里只有一公里 坟场
Aye, it's only a mile away.
对 只有一公里远
My father will be laid to rest
我父亲必须葬在锡托基特
next to his wife and son in Setauket,
和他的妻儿 葬在一起
where he's lived his whole life. Abe, I...
那是他生活了一辈子的地方 亚伯...
I will need salt and shroud to wrap him,
我需要盐和裹尸布 把他裹起来
horse and cart to carry him, and a boat to take us home.
用马车运送 然后坐船回家
Granted, all of it,
全部同意
but we need to wait until nightfall.
但要等到天黑再行动
Why?
为什么
No one else knows that you're here.
没有人知道你在这里
Many in camp don't know you, but others do,
军营里很多人不认识你 就算认识你
and they know you as a Loyalist.
也都以为你是保皇派
You can't risk being seen by anyone.
你不能再冒险了
You mean Culper can't be seen.
你的意思是 库帕不能见人
Abe, we've always done our best to keep your name secret,
亚伯 我们一直尽力把你的名字保密
even here in camp, but... Culper's dead.
就算在军队里也一样 库帕已经死了
Bury him wherever you like.
让他随风而去吧
I'm taking my father home.
我要带我父亲回家
I'll see to the salt and shroud.
我来准备盐和裹尸布
Just wait.
等一等
For pity's sake, Ben, we have to wrap the body.
发发慈悲吧 本 至少尸体要处理了
Regarding Culper, sir, he's made it clear to me
关于库帕 长官 他已经明确表达了
that, owing to his father's death,
由于父亲的死
he is unable to serve in his present station any longer.
他现在的状态 不适合继续执行任务了
This is not the first time
这可不是他第一次
he's threatened to... to quit his post.
威胁说要退出组织
I don't believe it is a threat this time, sir.
我觉得这次不是威胁 长官
You convinced him to join our effort,
你说服他加入了组织
You can convince him to continue on
你也能说服他继续坚持
or he will stay here and join in the common defense.
不然他就得留下来 加入正规军
Sir...
长官
Sir, Abraham Woodhull has served us well.
长官 亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔尽忠职守
Now, I know you are properly appreciative
我知道您感激并赞赏
of his efforts and his sacrifice, but...
他的奉献和牺牲 但是...
seeing that he is here in camp,
既然他此刻身在军营
I believe that an audience with you would be enough
我相信让他见您一面
to reassure him of his value to our effort.
能够消除他的顾虑 让他安心
I will not meet Culper in person and risk his exposure.
我不会和库帕见面 这会暴露他的身份
Surely here in camp, there is a way to maintain secrecy.
这是在军营里 总有保密的办法
Benedict Arnold was in camp.
本尼迪克特·阿诺德 也曾在军营里
What is the status of our operations concerning him?
关于他的行动安排得怎么样了
Well, we have identified several candidates
我们已经选好了合适的人选
equal to the task, but without intelligence
但是关于他的位置和行踪
on his location and movements in the city,
还没有确切情报
I simply can't recommend an approach.
我还不能制定行动计划
Culper Jr. Is still in the city.
小库帕还在城里
What word from him?
他有什么情报
Culper Jr. Has gone ghost, sir.
小库帕毫无音信 长官
We haven't heard from him in weeks.
已经好几周没有他的消息了
I do not need my quartermaster coming to me
我不想听我的手下
with complaints of dead friends.
当面跟我抱怨朋友的牺牲
This local magistrate, Woodhull has been killed,
这位地方法官伍德哈尔已经被杀了
and Colonel Cooke is distraught.
库克上校悲痛欲绝
There were no bodies recovered, sir.
现场并没有发现他的尸体 长官
The reports came from one of your privateers
这是给你办事的人说的
who managed an escape.
他当时都准备跑路了
You who hired these ruffians, you ordered the exchange,
人是你雇的 事情是你安排的
and so it is to you I turn to explain what happened up there.
所以你给我解释一下到底怎么回事
Given accounts,
依线索来看
it is my belief that these marauders
我认为是这些劫匪
sought the 500 pounds
知道了库克上校安排的
that Colonel Cooke arranged for ransom.
五百磅赎金
I would inquire as to who else in his department
我会盘问出 那群人还有谁
knew about the money.
知道这笔赎金的事
Still, I do agree with you.
但是 我同意您的看法
Privateers are not whom
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表