剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Come again, love.
回见 亲爱的
Ephialtes.
埃菲阿尔特斯
Brutus.
布鲁图斯
Judas...
犹大
Arnold.
阿诺德
I beg your pardon?
你说什么
Oh, I'll be doing the begging here.
我在这里恭候多时了
And the drinking, too.
喝点小酒
Do I know you? Uh, just another American lad
我认识你吗 又是一个
far away from home.
背井离乡的美国人
Robert Rogers.
罗伯特·罗杰斯
I would ask you for a few bob,
我本来想找你讨些钱
but I hear you're a little hard-pressed for it.
但我听说你现在有点拮据
Any luck finding a job?
找到工作了吗
I'm quite comfortable, thank you.
我很好 不劳你费心了
Don't you walk away from me!
别走
I hear you have an audience with the king.
我听说你承蒙国王召见
I've been invited to advise him on colonial policy, yes.
是的 我应邀就殖民地政策问题给国王提议
That's good, 'cause you'll be able to get close enough
好极了 这样你就足以接近他
so you can claim it.
完成这件事
Claim what?
什么事
My revenge and your redemption.
我将得以复仇 你将得到救赎
Get off of me!
放开我
That king has wronged our country,
国王毁了我们的国家
just as he wronged me
他也毁了我
and just as he will wrong you.
他也会这么对你的
Yes, well, our country turned its back on us!
是啊 国家对我们置之不理
No, no, no, we turned on her.
不不不 是我们背弃了国家
Can't you see?
你不明白吗
And this is the price we pay.
这就是我们付出的代价
Yes, well, maybe for you.
好吧 于你而言 可能如此
You have one last chance to regain your lost honor.
你还有最后一个重获荣誉的机会
What, by becoming an assassin?
什么 要我当个刺客吗
It's common practice in old Roman times and here in Europe
在古罗马以及不久前的欧洲
not so long ago to keep the tyrants in line.
挟制君主的事情经常发生
You're insane. And you are a traitor of the blackest dye.
你疯了 你是个穷凶极恶的叛徒
You're the American Guy Fawkes.
你会成为美国盖伊·福克斯
But what if Guy Fawkes had succeeded
但如果盖伊·福克斯完成任务
in his task of killing King James?
成功暗♥杀♥了詹姆士国王呢
He'd be known as a monster!
那他就会遗臭万年
He'd be known as a hero. To the Catholics.
他会英名永驻 天主教♥徒♥才这么认为
Ah, get your politics out of it!
别再囿于成见了
I'm not done fighting.
我还没有完成战斗
And my legend is yet to be written.
我即将书写传奇
I will return to the Colonies
我将返回殖民地
and I will win.
并且取得胜利
What are you doing?
你要干嘛
Get off me! I tried.
放开我 我试过了
I tried!
我尽力了
Lord knows I tried.
上帝知道我尽力了
Huh? Jesus. Oh.
天哪
I tried.
我尽力了
The bloom this time of year
今年的花季
is especially fine.
格外美丽
One welcomes the lilacs and azaleas
我很乐意在散步时
into our promenade.
看到丁香和杜♥鹃♥
How do you do, ladies?
你们都好吗 女士们
Oh, yes.
很好
So many flowers to admire.
繁花似锦 让人应接不暇
Of course, one's true love is for agriculture.
当然 我热爱农业
Have you read Arthur Young?
你读过亚瑟·扬的著作吗
I'm afraid not, Your Majesty.
没有 陛下
No? His report on the cultivation of cabbage varieties
没有吗 他关于卷心菜种植的报告
is of vital interest.
有趣极了
Yes, quite so, Your Majesty.
是 很有趣 陛下
America is rich in cabbage.
美国盛产卷心菜
Along with other crops, as you know.
还有您了解的其他农作物
Yes.
是的
The Colonies... I can win them for you.
殖民地... 我能为您夺回来
With the reinforcement of 20,000 men,
给我两万援兵
I can keep the rebels at heel.
我就能追击反叛者
Mmm, the Colonies.
殖民地
That was Frederick's folly.
弗雷迪就是个蠢货
Freddy's fault.
都是弗雷迪的错
Now we have young Bill, young, handsome Bill.
现在我们有年轻的比尔 他年轻英俊
Did you know André?
你认识安捷尔吧
Young, handsome André?
年轻英俊的安捷尔
I... I'm very taken with tales of his sacrifice.
他为国捐躯的事迹深深震撼了我
I only met him once, Your Majesty.
我只见过他一次 陛下
Flower of England, he was.
他是英国的烈士
Young and daring and struck down in his prime.
他年轻英勇 风华正茂之时就倒下了
What's this?
怎么回事
What is this?
这是怎么了
These salvias, they're thirsty.
这些鼠尾草得浇水了
Come on, bring them some water.
来人 给它们浇水
Water, I said!
我说 浇水
Quickly!
快点
God.
天哪
Bloody...
该死的
That's it, sod it.
算了吧 去他的
I'll water them myself.
我自己来浇吧
André.
安捷尔
We were pleased to make his brother a baronet
出于对他的敬意 我们很乐意封他的兄弟为准男爵
in his honor and reward his dear, dear mother a stipend.
并且奖励津贴给他亲爱的母亲
Have you heard the monody
你听过
of Major André...
关于安捷尔少校的挽歌♥吗
...by Mrs. Seward, the poetess?
是诗人苏华德女士写的
Get off me!
放开我
The mourning figure of Britannia...
不列颠尼亚备受哀悼的人物...
quite moving.
很感人
I've decided to incorporate it
我已决定
into his monument.
把它编入他的纪念碑
Monument? Yes.
纪念碑 是的
A marble cenotaph at Westminster Abbey
范杰尔德将在威斯敏斯特教堂
to be sculpted by Van Gelder.
雕刻一个大理石纪念碑
He shall be remembered for all time.
他将名垂千古
Yes, the inscription is to read,
对了 碑铭就写上
"He fell, a sacrifice to his zeal for his king
"他倒下了 出于对国王的忠诚和对国家的热爱
and his country."
他牺牲了自己"
Now... look at this.
现在看看这个
This poor thing is starving...
这可怜的家伙
of moisture as well, isn't it?
也缺水了 不是吗
Look at it. Bring some more water here.
看看它 拿点儿水过来
Where are you? Water
人呢 拿水来
But the milk was delicious.
牛奶很好喝
Woodhull, more ale.
伍德哈尔 再来点啤酒
All right, this needs filling.
行了 把这个满上
Hey, sprout, don't lose those, huh?
小子 别把这些弄丢了
Watch him.
看好他
Missed a spot.
桌子没擦干净
What? What?
天哪 天哪
Come here. Where you been?
来抱一下吧 你去哪儿了
Oh, you know, all over. Look at that.
你知道 都结束了 看看那个
Hey, I got a surprise for you. Come on.
我给你准备了一个惊喜 跟我来
Woodhull, the ale.
伍德哈尔 啤酒
Just one minute.
一分钟就好
Come on.
快来
He wanted to see his father's church
他想看看父亲的教堂
now that it's a church again.
现在又有教堂了
Is that...? Yeah.
是那个吗 是的
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表