剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Trust me.
相信我
Oh, please. Well, then trust the plan.
得了吧 那么就相信这个计划
You know it's the best we have so far.
你知道这是我们最好的机会
You know it'll work.
你知道计划会生效的
It could. It will!
可能吧 是一定会
If you get the message to Simcoe
只要你能给西姆科送个信
and make him believe that it came from Arnold.
让他相信这是阿诺德给他的
Forging the summons isn't the problem.
伪造邀请函不是问题
Injecting it properly into the courier system,
把它合理地投递过去
that's the trick.
才是难关
Well, then work your magic,
发挥你的魔力
and the bastard dies tonight.
那个混♥蛋♥今晚就会死
Recruitment's not here.
招新不在这里
Oh, uh, thank you, no. I'm not here...
谢谢 但我来这不是...
He's a Quaker, Sergeant.
他是教友派信徒 中士
What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
I was sent by James Rivington
我是被詹姆斯·里文顿派来
to deliver this bill to General Arnold.
给阿诺德将军送这张账单的
A bill?
账单
Yes.
是的
He's run up quite the debt at our coffeehouse, I'm afraid.
恐怕他欠了我们店一大笔债
Are you serious?
你说的是真的吗
Quite serious, actually.
千真万确
It requires immediate attention.
这必须引起重视
If he does not settle payment,
如果他不能付清欠款
he will be barred from the establishment.
今后会被禁止进入
I don't suppose the general likes the paying part
我认为将军不太喜欢花销
of spending very much.
中的支出部分
Enough!
够了
I'll see he gets it. Thank you.
我会拿给他的 谢谢
I really must insist... Thank you!
我必须坚持... 谢谢
Just how slow are you bastards at cleaning your guns?
你们这些混♥蛋♥擦枪动作太慢了
Mine's done, Sergeant!
我擦完了 中士
Permission to take some air!
请允许我出去透透气
No, Sergeant, you may not. You know why?
不行 中士 大概不行 知道原因吗
This place is a plague den!
这地方就是个瘟疫洞穴
Look at it! A disgrace!
看看它 丢人现眼
I want you to get out your boot brushes
我命令你们都拿上鞋刷
and scrub this barracks from top to bottom!
把这个兵营上上下下擦洗干净
Where's Woodhull?
伍德哈尔在哪
Where's Reid?
里德又在哪
Why is everyone on a damned break?!
怎么每个人都他妈在休息
So, Woodhull arranged to take guard duty tonight
伍德哈尔今晚和别人换了
at General Arnold's home?
会在阿诺德将军家站岗吗
That's right.
是的
Thank you, Corporal Reid.
谢谢 里德下士
Sir, I thought you wanted word on the General, like usual.
长官 我以为你还和之前一样 想打探将军的消息
Why all the sudden interest in this private?
为什么突然对这私事感兴趣
What I'm interested in is you keeping
我感兴趣的是
your mouth shut, Corporal.
你最好守口如瓶 下士
Or we shut it for you.
或者我们可以帮你
So, how long was Woodhull at Hewlett's office?
伍德哈尔在休伊特的办公室待了多久
About a half hour is all.
大约共半个小时
And you're sure he didn't see you
你确定他没看到
follow him from the barracks?
你跟踪他从兵营出来吗
Aye, aye, pretty sure.
对 对 非常确定
General Arnold's house.
阿诺德将军的家
Perhaps he's the target.
也许他才是目标
Should we warn him?
我们应该提醒他吗
It's still light out.
还早着呢
Let's have another round.
咱们再喝一轮吧
General Arnold wishes to see me at his house.
阿诺德将军邀请我去他家
Suppose he isn't the target after all.
假设他并非最终目标
I'll take the boys
我会带上兄弟们
and we'll gut the little farmer.
把小农民的内脏都掏出来
Oh, I think I can handle this myself.
我可以自己处理
You men enjoy the music.
你尽情享受音乐吧
Well, not long left on watch now.
工作快结束了
Why don't you go? I'll cover you.
你可以走 我掩护你
What's in it for you?
这对你有什么好处
Peace and quiet.
得享安宁
Colonel Simcoe to see General Arnold.
我是西姆科上校 来见阿诺德将军
The General is right this way.
这边请
He'll be right with you.
将军马上来
Honestly Benedict, why leave in such a rush?
说实话 本尼迪克特 为什么这么匆忙地离开
Why be so rude to our hosts?
为什么对主人家如此无礼
I couldn't say in front of them.
我不能在他们面前说出来
Everyone will understand soon enough.
大家很快都会明白
Cicero, get my travel ca... what are you doing here?
西塞罗 把我的旅行箱拿过来... 你来这做什么
I... received your message.
我... 收到了你的信息
My message? What message?
我的信息 什么信息
Oh, you mean this?
你说这个
Clinton informed you as well?
克♥林♥顿♥也通知你了吗
No, I haven't heard from him.
没有 我没有收到他的消息
What is it? Read it.
这是什么 打开看看
Cicero, ready my travel case immediately and gather your things.
西塞罗 马上把我的旅行箱准备好 同时收拾好你的东西
There he is!
他终于来了
Where the hell were you?!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底去哪了
Get in your bunk! Yes, Sergeant!
回你的床铺去 是 中士
Can you tell me now?
你现在能告诉我了吗
I'm leading my men to Virginia.
我要带兵去弗吉尼亚了
It's finally my chance to do what I'm best at.
终于有机会施展手脚了
I... I do regret the timing.
我... 我很遗憾赶在此时
We'll manage.
会有办法的
Be brave.
勇敢些
Take the best possible care of Mrs. Arnold.
尽你们所能照顾好阿诺德夫人
This child is the most precious thing in the world to me.
这个孩子对我来说是世界上最珍贵的礼物
Come on, Cicero, we're off.
走了 西塞罗 我们该出发了
Don't give nobody cause to bring you any trouble.
小心行事 别惹麻烦
You listen good and stick close to the General.
你一定要紧跟并听从将军指挥
What's going on? We don't know.
怎么了 不知道
I hear we're getting punished.
我听说咱们会被罚
In the middle of the night? Idiot.
在午夜受罚吗 蠢货
Well, maybe it's a drill.
或许这是演习
Take care!
立正
Gentlemen...
先生们
the time has come for what we live for...
我们为其而生的机会来了
battle.
战争
The glory, the honor...
其中的荣耀 名誉
the legend of it.
以及传奇
Today, we move on the enemy.
今天 我们向敌人前进
We've received emergency orders from General Clinton
我们收到了克♥林♥顿♥将军发来的紧急指令
to leave for Virginia tonight,
今晚前往弗吉尼亚
where we will augment Cornwallis' drive
我们将在那支援 康沃利斯将军
to defeat the rebels in the South.
打击南方的叛军
Report to the docks, men.
到码头集♥合♥ 伙计们
Sergeants, come receive your orders.
中士 过来接收你们的指令
Go. Go!
开始行动 开始行动
Virginia?
弗吉尼亚
But this wasn't supposed to happen.
不应该啊
We're supposed to stay here.
我们本应留在这里
Left, right, turn.
向左转 向右转
Right wheel.
右转弯
Left, left,
一 二 一
left, left.
一 二 一
Halt!
立定
Left, halt!
一 二 一 立定
Left, left, left.
一 二 一 一 二 一
Halt!
立定
Rangers, to the first boat!
骑兵 上第一艘船
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表