剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Robby Beddows. Brewster, you son of a fish town whore.
罗比·贝多斯 布鲁斯特 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
I'm sure you've harpooned more than one tainted target.
我肯定你已经抓了好几个人了
Now, now, Robby. Don't speak of your mother like that.
现在 现在 罗比 不要这样说妈妈
It's poor manners.
真没礼貌
So, what's your haul?
那么 这次的赃物是什么
The mother lode.
上好的
Twenty brace of ham hocks.
二十块蹄膀
A man could retire on that.
有了这个都可以退休了
It's a shame you have to come all this way for mine.
很抱歉你为了我还要跑一趟
I'll double your fee if you tell me
如果你告诉我 在保守党那边和谁一起工作
who you work with on the Tory side.
我付你双倍的钱
Ah, not a chance, Rob. Not a chance.
没门 罗比 不可能
You want a piece of the London trade, you go through me.
你想从伦敦贸易里分一杯羹 除非你从我我身上跨过
I tell you, Caleb, London trade ain't what it used to be.
我告诉你 卡勒布 伦敦贸易和以前不一样了
Privateer's raiding loads on both sides,
私掠巡航正袭击两岸的低海拔防御系统
others moving on to kidnapping... or so I hear.
其他的正继续去绑♥架♥ 我听说是这样
Like there ain't no honor among thieves anymore. Hmm?
就像他们在小偷中已经没有任何荣誉可言了 对吗
Do you mind if I sample the wares?
你介意我对货物采个样吗
As long as you don't drain my profits.
别占我便宜就行
I told you to keep him distracted.
我告诉过你要分散他的注意力
Where's my brother?
我哥哥呢
You traded me?
你用我做交易
You chickenshit piece of shit.
你这没用的狗屁东西
Are you hurt? Teddy, did they hurt you?
你受伤了吗 特迪 他们有没有弄伤你
What did you do?
你都做了什么
I did it for you, Teddy.
我都是为了你 特迪
Brothers.
手足
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden...
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇... #
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
Look at him.
看他
That man's ass is so tight,
那家伙的屁♥股♥真紧实
he must shit through his teeth.
他的大便一定是从嘴巴里出来的
Put a bridle on that mouth,
管住自己的嘴
or I'll do it for you. Oh, yeah, you and what army?
否则我就不客气了 好啊 来吧 你的军队呢
Sure as hell ain't this one.
一定不是这个吧
I swear, I thought they were taking me out
我发誓 我以为他们抓我
to shoot me, not trade me.
是要枪毙我 而不是做交易
All this time, I told myself I was doing my part,
一直以来 我告诉自己我要做好自己的本分
tending my fields,
打理好自己的农田
but keeping an eye out for any gleanings
还要留意任何一星半点的消息
I thought might help.
我认为多多少少会有点帮助
Mr. Beddows was an agent of Robert Howe,
贝多斯先生是罗伯特·豪威派来的间谍
another unfortunate casualty of Arnold's defection.
是阿诺德背叛事件中另一名不幸的受害者
Did General Arnold interrogate you personally?
阿诺德将军曾单独审问过你吗
No, sir.I suppose he thought me a little fish,
没有 先生 他觉得我微不足道 是条小鱼
only good for reeling in a bigger one.
唯一的用处就是用来钓大鱼的
I want to enlist, sir.
我想入伍 长官
Fight like a soldier like I should have from the beginning.
我应该一开始就这么做 像一名士兵去战斗
Colonel Hampton will see to your enlistment.
汉普顿上校会考虑的
Thank you, sir. Thank you.
谢谢 长官 谢谢
What was Brewster doing in Connecticut?
布鲁斯特之前在康涅狄格州是做什么的
Likely selling goods on the London trade.
好像是在伦敦交易上卖♥♥东西
It's good cover for his trips across the sand on Culper business.
这可以为库帕活动做个很好的掩护
How did Arnold know?
阿诺德怎么知道了
Well, he doesn't, sir.
他不知道 长官
He knows that Caleb is my friend,
他知道卡勒布是我的朋友
that he's seconded to my command,
听从我的指挥
and he knows that I run spies,
他也知道我负责间谍活动
but he knows nothing about Culper senior or junior.
但他对大小库帕一无所知
Brewster does.
但布鲁斯特知道
He would never give up the ring, sir.
他永远不会背叛库帕组的 长官
He has already destroyed it.
他已经快把小组毁掉了
I want a full report on all remaining assets
明天早上我要在桌面上看到
on my desk by tomorrow morning.
一份所有现有资产的详细报告
Okay?
明白吗
Bugger off.
滚开
He says we shouldn't be saluting you, sir,
长官 他说因为没有得到报酬
on account of not being paid.
所以我们不该给你敬礼
It's true that we haven't been paid, sir.
先生 我们确实没有得到报酬
Your quarrel over disrespect to me,
你们的争吵让我觉得受到了侮辱
but in doing so, you disrespect yourselves and this army!
但是这样做 你们不仅侮辱了你们自己 还侮辱了整支军队
Don't complain, Hess,
别抱怨了 赫斯
at least they're not eating their buttons.
至少他们没有饿到吃衣服扣子
How hard can it be to get food,
现在要拿到食物 衣服 和正式军装
or clothes, or proper uniforms?
有多难啊
My Jeb's been using his socks for gloves
杰布一直拿他的袜子当手套用
Oh, wait a moment.
等一会
I bet you could use this for a warm pair of gloves,
我认为你可以用这个
with a bit of needlecraft.
做一双温暖的手套
And I have the needle and the craft.
我有针线 也会裁缝手艺
Have you got enough beaver pelts
你还有足够的海狸皮毛
for the rest of his company?
出♥售♥给整支军队吗
Lady Washington.
华盛顿女士
Clever, isn't it?
很精致 对吗
That awful winter at Valley Forge,
在福吉谷那些糟糕的冬天里
my husband made do with just a spoon.
我的丈夫就仅仅用一只勺子来谋生的
But with this, he would have had a full set of cutlery.
但是有了这个 他好像拥有了一整套刀具
Why don't you take it?
您喜欢的话可以拿走
I'm sure the woman who made it would be honored.
我敢肯定制♥造♥出这个的女人一定会倍感荣幸
A woman?
是女人吗
Of course.
当然了
It'll have to be a trade. Here.
我拿东西给你换 给你
Perhaps this will keep someone else warm.
也许这会让某个人感觉到很温暖
These winter days are so dark and short,
这些冬天的日子 暗黑无边 白日短暂
but this little fellow
但是这个小东西
is like an early bloom poking through the snow.
就像破雪而出的春日早花
It warms me somehow.
多多少少温暖了我
Mrs. Strong, isn't it? That's right.
斯特朗夫人 对吗 是的
I have been meaning to compliment you
我为你的心灵手巧表示
on your own ingenuity.
诚挚的敬意
What, mine?
什么 我的
Turning this old cart into a trading post
在财务紧张的情况下 还可以将这辆旧马车
when money is tight.
变成一个小摊位
And it's a meeting ground
而且这里还是这个营里
between the two worlds of this camp.
两个世界的人的汇集之地
The two worlds? Men and women.
两个世界 男人和女人啊
Isn't she kind to grace us with her company?
她难道是为了在回家之前
Before she goes back up to her plantation
在没有仆人伺候的情况下
to be tended by all her servants.
让我们感谢她的屈尊陪伴吗
Mrs. Washington strikes me as a woman with a good heart.
华盛顿夫人的善良给我留下了深刻的印象
Oh, of course you'd like her. Carney, laundry.
怪不得你会喜欢她 卡尼 洗衣服吧
You do it.
你自己洗吧
I'm through washing clothes for officers,
很多像我丈夫温饱都无法解决的时候
when men like my husband can barely keep warm.
我还在为军官们洗衣服
This is Captain Williams' coat.
这是威廉上尉的大衣
I'm not in your army, so I don't take your orders,
我不属于你的军队 所以我不用听你的
you gotch-gutted bugger.
你这四肢发达的家伙
I'll do it, corporal. She'll do it.
我会洗的 下士 让她洗
Maybe you could ask Lady Washington to do the load.
也许你可以去请华盛顿小姐去给你卸载马车
I ain't touching a rag.
我什么都不会洗
I say, Mr. Mulligan, for a supposed loyalist,
马利根先生 假设你很忠诚
you have a rather checkered history.
你可有一段十分多变的历史
It seems you're a founding member of the Sons of Liberty.
看起来你是自♥由♥之子
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表