剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
If you stay off your feet.
只要您别走动
Do you believe him?
你相信他吗
I can tell you're worried about something.
我能觉察出你很忧心忡忡
I've heard tell a bounty's been placed on General Arnold's life
我听说弗吉尼亚州的杰弗逊州长
by the Virginia Governor, Jefferson.
悬赏阿诺德将军的人头
They're gossiping 'bout it down at the market.
人们都在市场闲聊此事
I fear someone's bound to take a shot at him.
我怕有人会害他
I hope someone does.
我倒希望有人这么做
Then I'll be rid of him once and for all.
那我就能永远摆脱他了
If I'm honest, it's what he said about John.
说实话 谈到约翰时他就是这么说的
That he still loved me, even at the end.
说他还爱着我 至死不渝
Major André always loved you.
安捷尔少校一直爱您
It broke his heart for you to be with someone else.
你和别人结婚 伤透了他的心
He wanted you more than he ever wanted to turn General Arnold.
他爱你胜过梦寐以求的将军位置
Remember that.
记住这一点
It's probably the delivery from the market.
应该是市场送货的来了
I'll see to it.
我去看一下
I told you I was coming back.
我说过我会回来的
I'm sorry I took so long.
抱歉 让你等这么久
But I did come back here in spring
但是我在春天时回来过
I know. And y... you weren't here.
我知道 你却不在这
And I had to get outta town.
然后我不得不出城
And then Rangers ambushed you,
你又被骑兵伏击
and you ran off with £500 of army gold, I know.
你带着部队的五百镑跑掉了 这我都知道
How?
怎么知道的
Woodhull told me. The son.
小伍德哈尔告诉我的
Said you saved his life out there.
说你曾在那救过他一命
Y... yeah.
对
I... I... I didn't mean for this to happen.
我也不是有意让这一切发生
I know. Would you stop with that, now?
我知道 你怎么什么都知道
Listen, go get your clothes, get that boy.
听着 带上衣服和孩子
I'm gonna show you both someplace you don't know.
我带你们去个没去过的地方
It's cold, but it's so beautiful.
那里很冷 却也很漂亮
Cicero's not here.
西塞罗不在这里
He's with General Arnold.
他和阿诺德将军在一起
Signed on as his valet.
作为他的贴身男仆
They're marching somewhere between here and Virginia.
他们正在距离此处和弗吉尼亚州的某地行进
Abigail?
阿比盖尔
Mrs. Arnold, she's about to give birth.
阿诺德夫人也快要生了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm gonna find him.
我去找他
No.
别
I can find him.
我能找到他
Akinbode... I know.
奥金伯德 我明白
Abigail!
阿比盖尔
He fears he may never see her again.
他害怕没有机会和她见面了
When he wrote that an attack
当我看到他写
of this size has never been tried before,
这是他从未参与过的大规模进攻时
I knew I had to get this to you at once, sir.
我就马上把这信送给您来看 长官
You were absolutely right, madam.
你做得非常正确 夫人
Who did you say procured this intelligence?
你刚说是谁拿到的这份情报
In camp, she went by Mary Smith.
在营地里 她化名玛丽·史密斯
But her true name is Woodhull, wife to
但她的真名是伍德哈尔
Abraham Woodhull.
是亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔之妻
Yes. You you know him?
是的 您认识他吗
One of them refuses easy money so that he may fight,
他们夫妇一人拒绝了不义之财 所以可能会反抗
the other endangers herself to spy on our behalf.
另一人则冒着危险做我们的间谍
If only we had more colonists like the Woodhulls.
如果我们有更多像伍德哈尔一样的殖民♥主♥义者就好了
And the Bateses.
还有贝茨这样的
You've done very well, madam.
你做得很好 夫人
As reward for your efforts, I've arranged a little visit.
我准备了一次会面作为对你的感谢
As you were.
礼毕
Joseph.
约瑟夫
My little scout.
我亲爱的
Your wife has been exemplary
下士 你的夫人
in service of the Crown, Corporal.
是效忠皇室的典范
Be sure to thank her properly for us.
替我们好好谢谢她
Oh, Joseph.
约瑟夫
Sir, I... I don't know if we should trust this intelligence,
长官 我不确定我们是否应该相信这份情报
seeing as it arrives from an unverified source.
鉴于出处来源不明
Mrs. Bates infiltrated the camp at White Plains
早在怀特普莱恩斯时 贝茨夫人就潜入了敌军阵营
before New Windsor.
远在新温莎之前
You know, she's verified in my book.
我相信她
And Washington's been itching to retake New York
而且华盛顿自从被豪威击退到哈莱姆后
ever since Howe sent him fleeing into Harlem.
就迫切得想要攻下纽约
Still, sir, I must urge caution.
但是长官 还是要提高警惕
And caution is what I intend to take.
小心谨慎正是我的计划
It will require recalling some forces from Cornwallis.
这需要从康沃利斯召回一部分部队
He won't take kindly to that,
阿诺德正在返回北方
what with Arnold returning north
骑兵受损
and a loss in the Ranger leadership.
他不会轻易接受的
Loss in the Rangers?
骑兵有损失
Colonel Simcoe's gravely ill after being wounded in battle.
西姆科上校在战场上受伤严重
At death's door, apparently.
在鬼门关徘徊
Still, Charlie will have to make do.
但是查理还是要完成该做之事
We must protect New York.
我们一定要守住纽约
Sir?
长官
In the interest of security,
从安全的角度出发
may I ask that I personally deliver your orders to Yorktown?
我能否亲自把您的命令传达至约克镇
certainly
当然
Allons-y.
该你了
What's going on?
出什么事了
It ain't him.
不是他
Shut up. Definitely ain't him.
闭嘴 肯定不是他
You bastard.
你这个混♥蛋♥
I told you I was telling the truth, didn't I? Come here.
跟你说了 我没骗你 过来这里
With so much at stake, every precaution had to be taken.
事关重大 不得不小心行事
You all right? How are ya?
你好吗 你怎么样
All right.
还好
I saw you at Blandford.
我在布兰福德看见你了
Was that you who shot Simcoe?
是你朝西姆科开的枪吗
Aye. Did I kill him?
是 他死了吗
Ah, well, the last I saw, he was still drawing breath.
我最后一次见的时候 还剩一口气
Might have had a chance myself, but it was either that
我其实有机会干掉他 但那样做得话
or making sure the British plans got to Washington.
就无法确保华盛顿拿到英军计划了
You did send the letter, right? What letter?
你把信寄出去了对吧 什么信
I received word that His Excellency
我收到来信说华盛顿已经离开了
has left New York and is moving south
纽约正在南下的途中
with his army and ours.
陪同的有他的还有我们的军队
I have orders to sail to support him.
我奉命航行前往保护
Where are we meeting him?
我们在哪里见他
Yorktown.
约克镇
The general has received your fervent requests
将军已经收到你关于增加人手的
for more men, but unfortunately,
强烈要求 遗憾的是
he cannot allocate them at this time.
在此时我们我们没法完成如此之调动
In fact, it is he who needs men
事实上 将军需要你们
from your battalions immediately
从营地马上调派人手
for another campaign.
为另一场战斗做准备
Another campaign? Where?
另一场战斗 在哪里
York City.
约克城
Washington is planning to attack,
华盛顿准备攻打这里
and General Clinton needs all the men
而克♥林♥顿♥将军需要所有你们能
that you can spare to defend the harbor.
支援的人手来防御港口
That's not what our scouts report.
这和我们探子所报情况不符
Let the general know we will send reserves tomorrow.
告诉将军我们明天就会派出预备队
You may take your leave whenever you choose.
你可以退下了
Uh, General, one more thing.
将军 还有最后一件事
Would you permit me to take notes on the camp
您是否准许我在营地做些记录
for my report to General Clinton?
为了汇报给克♥林♥顿♥将军用的
The camp is at your disposal.
营地随你安排
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表