剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
How many drafts have we been through at this point?
这一段我们已经修改了几次
Six, Your Highness.
六次 殿下
All variations tracing a felicitous path
所有的变奏曲都旨在
toward force and clarity,
追求力量和清晰度
like an overture building towards climax.
比如说 序曲将慢慢向高♥潮♥推进
Only now...
但这一次...
The air seems to have gone out of it.
这旋律似乎少了点味道
Why, I wonder.
我想知道是为什么
If you mean the reference to Yorktown,
如果你说的是约克镇
we thought... rather, it seemed
我们觉得...这似乎
Unavoidable. Yes.
是大势所趋 说得对
But what bothers me is not what's been added,
但真正困扰我的 不是所得
but what's been taken out.
而是所失
Namely my conviction
也就是说 我相信
that this war will soon be concluded in our favor.
我们马上会取得这场战争的胜利
Unfortunately, Your Majesty,
不幸的是 殿下
given our debts and our concurrent wars...
考虑到我们外债高垒和混战不断...
Don't you hear the music?
你们听到音乐了吗
Oh, Handel.
是亨德尔的曲子
"Music for the Royal Fireworks."
"皇家烟火"
My grandfather George II
我祖父 乔治二世
commissioned this to celebrate
用这首曲子来庆祝
the Treaty of Aix-la-Chapelle,
《艾克斯拉沙佩勒条约》的签订
which affirmed his legacy.
此条约奠定了他的成就
But...
但是...
...I fear if I were to recognize
...我担心 要是我支持
this Congress...
这次会议的决定...
my legacy would be the king who lost the Americas.
我大概会是个输掉美洲的国王
Not all the Americas, sire.
不是整个美洲 陛下
There's still Canada.
还有加拿大呢
It's all ours, you gibbering idiot.
都是我们的 你个胡说八道的笨蛋
All mine!
都是我的
They want independence?
他们想要独♥立♥
I'll give them blood.
我会以血践行
He killed the colonel!
他杀了上校
Kill them all!
格杀勿论
Don't shoot!
别开枪
Cease fire!
停火
Fall back!
撤退
Cease fire!
快停火
Cease fire!
停火
Cease fire, men.
别打了 伙计们
What did you do?
你在干什么
They killed Major Montgomery.
他们杀了蒙哥马利少校
They were surrendering!
但他们已经投降了
Secure the prisoners.
保证俘虏的安全
And pick up that damn sword.
拿上剑
Now!
就现在
Ah, let me go! Let me go!
放开我 让我走
Cicero, Cicero, Cicero, it's me. Let me go!
西塞罗 西塞罗 西塞罗 是我 放开我
I came for you. Let's go.
我是来找你的 我们走
Halt!
站住
We're free men.
我们是平民
We're just trying to get away from this place.
只是想离开这个地方
Well, we're Americans, so lay down your arms.
我们是美军 缴械投降
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇 #
Soul for sale
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the vines
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
I know there will come a day
# 我知道终有一天 #
They're hiding in the color of night
# 他们隐藏在夜色之下 #
I can't wait anymore Soul for sale
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
I can't wait anymore Soul for sale
# 我不能再等待 # # 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
I can't wait anymore
# 我不能再等待 #
At least it's still standing.
至少房♥子还在
I'll be sailing on the Robuste with Cornwallis and his staff.
我要跟着康沃利斯和他的手下一起 坐罗布斯特号♥离开
Arrangements are being made for you to follow.
其他的都为你安排好了
Is it that bad? Do we really have to leave?
情况已经那么糟了吗 非走不可吗
We'll be back.
我们还会回来的
Quite frankly, the timing couldn't be better.
坦白讲 现在是离开的最好时机
I'll lobby the king myself for more men,
我会说服陛下召集军队
then come back and thrash Washington
然后再回来力挫华盛顿
in a way those gentlemen generals never could.
那些风度翩翩的上将 永远都想象不到
Think of it...
想想吧...
Commander of the British Forces in North America.
我将成为整个驻扎北美的英军部队领导者
Trust me.
相信我
You will be adored in London, just as you have been here.
你在伦敦也会大受欢迎 就像在这里一样
Abigail, take my case and set it in the hall.
阿比盖尔 把我的行李箱拿过来放在大厅
They say they'll harm him, sir.
他们说会伤害他 先生
It's just a ploy to extract ransom.
他们就是想要赎金而已
They also said that they had one of my rangers.
他们还说 抓了个我们的士兵
I didn't have any rangers in New London.
我没有派任何人去新伦敦
They're exaggerating.
他们在夸大其词
They describe him.
他们还准确描述了
The uniform you had made for him.
他身着的制♥服♥
I know £50 is a lot of money, sir.
我知道五十磅是一笔大数目
It's mercenary, and I will not pay it.
这是敲诈 我不会付的
Then I will. You will do nothing of the sort.
那我来付 你别管
Come with me, Abigail. It may not be safe here.
跟我走吧 阿比盖尔 这里已经不安全了
I can't, not without Cicero.
没有西塞罗 我是不会走的
Perhaps you could find a way to appeal to the patriots.
也许你可以向爱国者寻求帮助
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Laundry for Major Hewlett? Over there.
我来送休伊特少校的衣服 那边
I didn't send any laundry out.
我可没叫过洗衣服务
I know, sir.
我知道 先生
That's just what I told your man
这样的说辞
so he'd let me by.
能让你的手下放我进来
I need a pass to get out of the city.
我需要一张出城的通行证
Out of the city? And through the enemy lines.
出城吗 还要穿过敌军阵营
In exchange for this, I'd offer information...
作为交换 我会给你提供情报...
about a rebel spy.
关于一个叛军间谍的
I remember you.
我记得你
You sent me to Major Andre,
你派我去的安捷尔少校那里
the man you replaced as Head of Intelligence.
你接替了他情报局长官的位子
Now you're here to tell me about Culper.
你是来告诉我有关库帕的情报
Is that it?
是吧
It's a bit late for that,
你来晚了
considering that I already know
因为我已经知道
that his name is Abraham Woodhull
他的名字是亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔
and that the two of you plotted together
而且你们俩还曾合谋
to murder Colonel Simcoe.
杀掉陆军上校西姆科
Dear, it's all right. I'm sorry.
没事的 抱歉
I'm sorry.
实在抱歉
Please, sit.
请坐
I'm sorry. I'm not going to turn you in.
对不起 我没想要揭发你
I was plotting to kill Simcoe, too.
我当时也在策划除掉西姆科
Who do you think sent the false summons?
你觉得是谁发送了错误信♥号♥♥
Of course, I will deny that if you mention it to anyone.
当然 要是你跟任何人提起 我是不会承认的
Now, why are you really here?
现在告诉我 你来这的真正目的
Rebel militia captured my son in Connecticut
叛军的民兵部队在新伦敦抓了我儿子
and the man I love... I mean...
和我的爱人 我是说...
the man I sent to bring him home.
那个我派去接我儿子回家的人
I thought if I could get to Washington's camp,
我想 如果我能去华盛顿的兵营
I could appeal for their pardon.
也许能乞求他们的原谅
Anna Strong.
安娜·斯特朗
Major Tallmadge.
塔尔梅奇少校
What would you have told them about Woodhull?
伍德哈尔的事 你会跟他们说什么
That you had discovered him
你发现了他
and to move him out of danger.
然后带他逃离了危险
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表