剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
All right, we have to... we have to mount a sortie.
好吧 我们要准备突围
We need to try to find a way to surprise them,
我们要搬出尽量多的东西
try to take out as many as we can while we still have a chance.
找办法突然袭击 制住他们
This leads to the trace.
这里可以出去
An escape?
逃跑吗
No, no, but a least a way for one of us to get behind them,
不是 但需要人从这里绕到敌方身后
create a flank or some kind of distraction at least.
攻击侧翼或是至少吸引他们的注意
I'm going.
我去
Abe, Abe, No.
不行 亚伯
I'll wait for your signal, then I'll draw their fire towards me.
我会等你的信♥号♥♥ 然后把他们的炮火引向我
Abe, you're in no condition... It won't matter.
亚伯 你不合适 这不重要
There's still 10 of them, 4 of us.
他们有十个人 我们四个
Six.
六个
There's six of us.
我们有六个人
The torches are nearly done.
火把差不多做好了
Get ready. Righto.
准备好 没问题
There we go.
我们走吧
That's something.
这个不错
Fisher, hey, what's taking so long?
费希尔 你怎么弄那么久
You've got enough loot. Now come on!
你已经有不少战利品了 快点
Come on, hurry. He's waiting for our signal.
快点 他在等我们的信♥号♥♥
Fire's almost ready.
火已经准备好了
Where the hell did Thorburn get off to?
该死的索伯恩去哪里了
And Cole and Mackey?
科尔和麦基呢
Chasing down stragglers. It doesn't matter.
去追掉队的了 不用担心
There's only a few left in there.
这里剩的的人不多
We'll smoke them out.
我们把他们熏出来
Now cover me.
现在掩护我
He must be in position by now?
他现在肯定到位了吧
You ready?
你准备好了吗
Always.
时刻准备着
All right, come on.
那好 来吧
Light each corner.
把每个角都点燃
I'll throw one on the roof for good measure.
我还会在屋顶上扔一个
No!
不要
Come around!
快过来
Retreat! Retreat!
撤退 撤退
Excuse me, Colonel Hamilton?
抱歉 是哈密尔顿上校吗
I have an urgent matter to discuss with you.
我有紧急情况要跟您讨论
Why come to me with this?
为什么要带着这个来找我
Because Major Tallmadge is away on a mission.
因为塔尔梅奇上校在外出执行任务
What mission? Never mind.
什么任务 算了
And pay this warning no mind either.
为了汇报情况也完全没有必要
There are always rumors of discontent.
总有不满的谣言
These are not just rumors, I fear.
我担心这恐怕不是谣言
And the grievance is not just among the enlisted,
不仅应征入伍的士兵不满
but the officers as well.
官员们也是
Perhaps they should revolt, then.
那么他们应该起来造♥反♥
What?
什么
It could be just what this army needs.
或许这正是这支军队需要的
I... I don't understand.
我不懂
I have written to Congress about the needs of this army
我已经向国会递交了军需申请
more times than I can count.
递交了无数次
How can we expect them to listen to us
如果他们连对方的话都不听
when they don't even listen to each other?
我们怎么能奢求他们听我们的
They can't all be like that.
这并不代表所有人
Madam, you don't know these men like I do.
女士 我比你更了解他们
My husband serves in Congress, sir.
我的丈夫在国会工作 先生
Then what do you need me for?
你想要我做什么
Or the general?
或是将军做什么
You can write to Congress yourself and secure the bounties
你可以自己向国会写信申请军需物资
and back pay we need to forestall mutiny.
拯救军队 阻止叛变
"My Dearest Selah,
亲爱的赛尔拉
I write you with news that I...
我想给你说一个事
am now safely in the New Windsor Encampment.
我现在在新温莎营地很安全
It has been too long,
时间过去好久了
and there is so much I must tell you,
我有好多事要告诉你
but I write you this letter now not only as your wife,
但我现在不仅是以一个妻子的身份给你写信
but as someone who is witness to a growing crisis here in camp.
更是以一个目睹军队里矛盾不断激化的旁观者视角
Conditions and pay for the men here are unfair,
这里的人境遇糟糕 薪水微薄
even cruel, and I fear some soldiers
甚至可以用悲惨来形容 我担心有些士兵
are on the verge of a great revolt,
会掀起一场大兵变
one which could upend our entire cause.
大到可以颠覆整个政♥权♥
We need someone here like you, someone from Congress,
我们需要像你一样的国会人员
to see with his own eyes and hear with his own ears
来亲自感受一下
the plight of the army
这支军队的悲惨境遇
before it becomes too late.
防患未然
I beg of you to come here as soon as you can, Selah,
我恳求你尽早过来 赛尔拉
for all our sake."
为了我们共同的利益
Miss Cheer.
切尔小姐
You attest to have been in the service
你宣称自己
of the Crown at one time.
曾经为皇室服务
Yes. I assisted Major André.
是的 我曾经为安捷尔少校效力
How? I helped him persuade
干些什么 我帮助他说服
a Continental general, Charles Lee,
陆军将军查尔斯·李
to recognize the favor of Great Britain.
与大英帝国交好
Charles Lee?
查尔斯·李
But I don't understand how that could have led
但我不明白这些怎么会
to these accusations against me.
导致对我的控告
I can't imagine who would name me as disloyal to the Crown.
我不知道是谁污蔑我对皇室的不忠
A Mr. Frederick Morgan testified against you.
弗雷迪里克·摩根先生指证的你
Freddy?
弗雷迪
What would he have to do with any of this?
他与这些有什么关系
I only know him be...
我只知道他是
What?
什么
What is it?
怎么了
I can grant you exoneration
我可以让你无罪释放
if you have counter-evidence which proves out.
如果你能拿出有力的证据证明你的清白
Did he tell you who paid his account?
当他安排我去编发时
When he arranged my hair?
有没有告诉你 是谁替他买♥♥单的吗
No.
没说过
It was Major André.
是安捷尔少校
And only when he wished for me to resemble...
所以那时他希望我可以打扮成
Miss Shippen.
希朋小姐
Did he not mention that?
他没有提到这点吗
Should I be concerned, Abigail,
阿比盖尔 我应该调查下
about this man Zipporah mentioned?
西坡拉提到的那个男人吗
I think not.
算了吧
Maybe someone I knew from the market.
或许只是我在超♥市♥里认识的某个人
If it is a worry, I hope you would trust me
如果你担心 我希望你能够
as I do you.
像我信任你一样信任我
Benedict, you've come home just in time f... f...
本尼迪克特 你回家的时间刚好
You have taken me for a fool!
你把我当傻瓜吗
Get out!
出去
You lying, lascivious wench.
你在说谎 你个贱♥人♥
I have given you everything of me!
我为了你奉献一切
Everything!
一切
My money, my country.
我的钱 我的国家
God, my honor! Benedict what are you talking about?
还有我该死的荣誉 本尼迪克特 你在说什么
John André!
约翰·安捷尔
I've spoken to your rival, Miss Cheer,
我跟你的对手切尔小姐谈过了
and learned how you used your molly friend to manipulate me.
知道了你如何利用你的娘娘腔朋友操纵我
Whatever that woman said...
无论那个女人说什么
And like a blind man, I refused to believe
像一个瞎子 我不敢相信你
that you pined for that worm,
居然渴慕那个懦夫
despite his pathetic bloody efforts to win you back.
尽管他用那该死的小伎俩来赢回你
Oh, yes.
还有
The good major demanded...
那位优秀的少校要求
no, begged that we break off our engagement.
不对 是乞求我终止我们的婚约
£10,000 he offered to win your hand.
他用一万英镑来赢回你的芳心
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表