剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
接近堡垒的人 格杀勿论
Captain, these men are loyal Tories.
上尉 这些人都是忠诚的保守党员
Their crops feed your army. Ja.
他们的粮食养活了你们军队 没错
And their army protect you from the rebel horde.
而他们军队保护你们不被反叛军杀害
Of course, we remember the abuses of Colonel Simcoe,
当然 我们都记得西姆科上校的欺凌
and we respect the man who stood against him.
我们敬仰那些勇于反抗他的人
In the spirit of that respect
怀着敬仰的精神
I suggest that we adjourn for the night
我提议今晚休会
and have a proper sit tomorrow morning.
明早再开会好好讨论
No one will approach the fort.
没有人会接近堡垒
We will have it at the tavern.
我们约在酒馆谈
We will come to you and resolve the matter of recompense.
我们会来找你们 解决报酬的问题
I'm sure the hay can wait while we sort it out.
我相信等我们得出解决方案再出运干草也不迟
I can spare you the morning, but not the day.
我能腾出早上的时间 但不是整个白天
We will honor a discussion. I am not... Simcoe.
我们会尊重讨论 我不是西姆科
And for that, we are grateful, captain.
非常感谢 上尉
Tomorrow then.
那就明天见
Excuse me.
抱歉
Tomorrow.
明天
First, there are the hay collectors,
首先是干草收割员
then the hay inspectors, then the hay weighers.
然后是干草检查员 再者是干草核称员
There are five clerks for the work of one man.
每一个人的工作有五个记事员
I do not make the law, I mere enforce it.
我不负责制定法律 我仅仅执行而已
If I may speak to the law,
说到法律
the regulations are quite clear.
法规都很清晰了
Section One, and I quote...
第一部分 引用
Anna was right.
安娜说得没错
Tower's empty, break the gate.
看守塔没人 我们可以闯进去
No, wait.
Caleb!
卡勒布
Charge! Charge!
冲啊 冲啊
Give us quarter!
给我们钱
Quarter!
钱啊
Sit down.
坐下
Washington and glory!
华盛顿 勇闯辉煌
Washington and glory!
华盛顿 勇闯辉煌
Washington and glory!
华盛顿 勇闯辉煌
Sergeant, take your men and clear the house.
Yes, sir.
遵命
Pioneers, demolish the enemy's works.
先锋 摧毁敌军的成果
And the rest of you, burn the hay. All of it.
剩下的人 烧毁所有干草
Yes, sir.
遵命
What? Do you know how much these are worth?
什么 你不知道这多值钱吗
"A promise to reimburse at a set price
"我们承诺 三十天内
for regulation cords of four feet, nine inches
以谈好的价格付清
within 30 days." There's a fire.
四英尺九英尺高的粮草 着火了
On the fort. It's burning down!
堡垒着火了 它被烧毁了
Bloody bastards!
该死的
Why didn't you tell me about your plan?
为什么你不告诉我你的计划
Because I was playing it against you.
因为我和你对着干
Well, you'll be pleased to know I learned a thing or two.
你一定很高兴听到我说学到了不少
When the consequence of today rears its head,
当今天的成果影响到未来
then we'll know what we've learned.
那就是我们学到的
What are you doing out of bed?
还不睡 在干什么
Wow, you startled me.
你吓到我了
Those are John André's.
那些都是约翰·安捷尔的
I'm to hand them off
我要把它们
to the new head of intelligence,
交给新的情报局局长
whenever they find some idiot to fill that post.
当他们找到某个笨蛋填补空缺的时候
Well, I was so invigorated to help you catch that spy,
我兴致勃勃 想帮你抓到那个间谍
I found my curiosity fired up.
我的好奇心被点燃了
It seems that John was on the hunt for
看上去 约翰在寻找
a particular ring of spies who report directly to Washington.
一个直接向华盛顿汇报的间谍小组
Look here. They mention a lady named 3-5-5.
看这儿 他们提到了一个叫355的女士
Perhaps that's Philomena Cheer.
也许是菲洛米娜·切尔
It's all guesswork.
这都是猜测
Informants, tipsters, cheats.
告密者 举报者 行骗者
"Tallmadge."
塔尔梅奇
These are Tallmadge's dogs.
他们都是塔尔梅奇的走狗
"7-2-3 man in New York.
723男士在纽约
7-2-2 man on Long Island. 7-2-5 whaleboat courier."
722男士在长岛 725捕鲸船通信员
Whaleboat.
捕鲸船
I know who his courier is.
我知道他的通信员是谁
You do?
真的吗
Brewster.
布鲁斯特
His name is Brewster.
他叫布鲁斯特
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表