剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Cooke'll want to see what he paid for.
库克想亲眼看看钱花到哪里了
Could be a chance to get a look at his books.
可能有机会看看他的书
Now you want to spy on Jonathan Cooke?
你准备监视乔纳森·库克吗
Well, with your help, of course.
当然在你的帮助下
That's not what I meant.
我指的不是这个
No, I know, but think about it.
我知道 但你想想
He handles the war chest.
他负责战争专款
If I can get to him...
如果我们能接近他
we can find out where their pounds are spent.
就能找出他们的英镑花在哪里
And where they send their sterling
银子送到哪里了
will tell you where they'll send their army.
还能找到他们军队的位置
"Money is a good soldier."
"金钱是个好士兵"
Don't quote Shakespeare. That's my trick.
别引用莎士比亚 那是我的把戏
Here. You want a bite?
给你 想吃吗
Bribery now, huh?
竟然贿赂我
Are there no ends you won't go to?
还这么无休无止
Haven't found one yet.
我很乐意
To think I dreamed one day you'd be an officer
我曾经梦想有一天你会成为
in the King's Army.
皇室军队的军官
No.
不可能
No, Thomas was always the fighter, not me.
托马斯是个斗士 我不是
My Thomas was older and stronger.
托马斯更成熟强壮
You were always the fighter.
而你一直都是个斗士
You know, the truth is when I was a boy...
当我还小的时候
I wanted to wear that redcoat more than anything.
最想穿上那红外衣了
If you truly want to get your eyes on the Crown's ledgers,
如果你真的想知道皇室的花销
you're gonna have to entice Cooke
就要引诱库克
with something more than ham and cabbage.
不能只是蝇头小利
What do you suggest?
你有什么建议
They've arrived.
他们来了
It's time.
是时候了
Caleb?
卡勒布
What have you done to him?
你们对他做了什么
There weren't no terms for his constitution,
条件里可没说好要供着他
just that he was living.
让他活着罢了
Well, I'm sure we can find a way to even it out.
这我们肯定有办法摆平
No, no, there'll be no blood for blood today.
不 我们今天不以命换名
You Judge Woodhull?
你是伍德哈尔法官吗
Send him over. Send the money.
让他过来 拿钱来
Brewster for the one.
布鲁斯特换这个
The money for the other.
钱换另一个
You pick first trade.
你来选
I'll go. Me.
我去 我
The judge.
法官先
It's all right.
没事了
Is that... that's Akin-balls.
那是奥金·伯德吗
Simcoe's gonna love seeing that scalp.
拿掉这颗人头西姆科会很满意的
Now the son.
轮到儿子了
Something ain't right.
有些不对劲
You have any more friends here?
这里有你的同伙吗
What? It ain't them.
什么 不是他们
Get...
进
The mill!
回磨坊
Get to the mill! Come on, get inside!
回磨坊 快进去
Move!
起来
Come on, hurry!
快
God damn it, come on!
妈的 快
Cover the windows.
遮住窗户
You goddamn priggers! What the hell was that?!
你们这些暴徒 刚才究竟怎么回事
You brought men! Hey, the enemy is out there!
你带人来了 敌人在外面
They fired on all of us.
格杀勿论
Now lower your weapons! Cover the window!
现在放下你们的武器 把窗户遮住
Go on, get the boat ready.
把船准备好
I'll hold them off.
我来拖住他们
There! Go out there!
那边 在那里
Should we reload?
我们该重新上膛吗
No, he's empty, too.
不用 他也没子弹了
We've been looking for you, deserter.
我们一直在找你 逃兵
Why come back now?
为什么现在回来
Don't know. Why kill your own side?
不知道 你们为什么要杀自己人
Let's answer him, boys!
用行动回答他 兄弟们
Who else saw me?
还有谁
There's two behind the rocks.
岩石后面有两个人
Three behind the woodpile.
柴火堆后面有三个
They got the money. What are they still doing here?
他们拿到钱了 还在这干什么
Who the hell are they?
他们到底是谁
Looked like Vermonters.
像是佛蒙特州人
What, with bayonets?
不可能 带刺刀的
He's, uh...
他
He's still out there. We should...
还在外面 我们应该
He's gone. He fell.
他死了 他摔倒了
He's gone! Look at me.
他死了 看着我
He's gone. But you're not.
他死了 但你还活着
You still with me? Yeah.
你还能坚持吗 可以
We're gonna need all you've got as well.
我们现在也需要你
Come on.
喝点
I count five more at the rear.
后面还有五个
That's 10. We gotta surrender.
这就是十个人了 我们得投降
They're here to kill us.
他们是来杀我们的
We don't know what side they fight on.
他们为什么要杀我们
It doesn't matter. No, he's right.
这不重要 不 他说得对
If they're skinners, we should talk to them.
如果他们是强盗 双方应该谈判
If they're cowboys, he should.
如果是牛仔的话 他该去谈谈
Now, we'll make a white flag
现在我们做面白旗
and we'll...
然后我们
Good day, General. Is it?
天气真好 将军 是吗
Madeira.
马德拉
I feel as though I should apologize
我觉得我应该为
over the Brewster mishap.
布鲁斯特的遭遇感到抱歉
No need.
不用了
Fault lies in the principles of our fellow officers.
都是手底下士兵的错
Colonel Cooke does seem to value commerce over justice.
库克上校好像认为贸易比正义更重要
And Clin...
而克林...
and others are no better.
其他人也这么认为
Couldn't agree more.
十分赞同
This war would be over if we had leaders
如果我们有无所畏惧的领袖
who were unafraid to finish it.
这场战争早就结束了
Forgive me,
抱歉
but it seems something else is troubling you.
但看起来好像你有一些困扰
Did you manage to resolve the matter
你已经把囚犯交换的事务
of the prisoner exchange?
处理好了吗
Yes, yes. It's all been arranged.
当然 一切都在计划之中
Ah, good.
那很好
Do you have a wife, Simcoe?
你结婚了吗 西姆科
No, but one day, I hope.
还没 但我很期待
You hope because you lack experience of it.
你之所以期待 是因为你缺乏这方面的经验
Wives are wonderful creatures, to be sure,
虽然说妻子是种神奇生物
but they sometimes press for favors
但她们有时候会
that go against our better judgment.
提出一些无理的要求
Like that woman you had arrested. What woman?
像那个你逮捕的女人吗 哪一个
I saw her at Bridewell while Brewster was there,
在关押布鲁斯特的莱德维尔监狱里 我看到她也在
and then at Kennedy House not long before.
不久前在肯尼迪之家也看到了她
Oh, Philomena Cheer.
她是菲洛米娜·切尔
No, she has nothing to... why do you say this?
不 不是说她 为什么你要这么说
I merely observed a disagreement
我碰巧看到了
between her and Mrs. Arnold that night.
她和阿诺德夫人那晚吵了一架
what night? At Kennedy House?
哪个晚上 在肯尼迪之家吗
Though I may have misread the exchange.
我可能认错了
Excuse me.
失陪了
They're gonna try to burn us out.
他们打算把我们烧成灰
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表