剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Without New York, we cannot win.
如果不能夺回纽约 就没有胜算
I too am of the opinion that we should attack New York,
时机成熟的话 对于这个观点
when the time is ripe.
我非常赞成
Perhaps, however, the South offers fresher fruit.
但是也许南方的水果更新鲜
If I may add, I hear that General Greene
而且我听说格林上将已经在
has been making great sport of Lord Cornwallis there.
康沃利斯勋爵那里大展拳脚了
Hunting a fox is not the same as killing the wolf.
狩猎狐狸可和扼杀狼不一样
Wolves may be dressed in sheep's clothing.
狼还很有可能披着羊皮
One option is to concentrate our forces
另外一个办法 集中我们的兵力
and besiege the city as Admiral De Grasse harries...
在格拉斯上将进攻皇家海军
...the Royal Navy to cut off General Clinton's supplies.
想切断克♥林♥顿♥将军的供给时 包围城市
I concur that that is indeed an option.
这确实是个好主意
New York is critical to a successful...
拿下纽约 是这场战争
and rapid conclusion to this war.
能否迅速成功的关键
I could not disagree less
我非常同意
given a favorable alignment of circumstances,
依照现有情况来看
climate, and conditions.
局势和条件都很合适
So, cut off the head and the beast dies.
一击即中 他必死无疑
Slicing into his soft underbelly achieves the same.
抓住他的软肋效果也不错
My dear Comte, I greatly appreciate
亲爱的伯爵 我很感谢
this full and frank exchange of views.
这次交流意见的机会
The pleasure was entirely mine, Your Excellency.
荣幸之至 阁下
It is important that we allies understand each other clearly.
盟友应该对彼此互相了解
Monsieur.
先生
I'll start drawing up the plans for the siege on New York.
我会开始为围攻纽约拟定计划
The French want to attack the South.
法国人想攻打南方
Could they be right, sir?
他们也许是对的 长官
The prize lies within our grasp,
胜利近在眼前
and they wish to settle for fool's gold.
他们却满足于这一点甜头
Whoa, friend, where you off to this hour?
朋友 这么晚了你要去哪
Is that Champe?
那是钱普吗
Champe's deserted! Champe's deserted!
钱普逃跑了 钱普逃跑了
Champe's deserted!
钱普逃跑了
Sir!
长官
We were coming back from patrol!
我们刚刚巡逻回来
He rode right past us. We have to get after him.
他和我们擦肩而过 我们要赶紧追上他
Dolt.
蠢货
Honestly, where do they find these fools?
他们从哪找来的这些傻瓜
My dear.
亲爱的
My. Dear.
亲爱的
Yes, what is it?
有事吗
Are you certain you can trust Cicero?
你能确定西塞罗是可以信任的吗
Trust him? What are you talking about?
什么信任 你在说什么
It's just that I saw him talking
我看见他在肯尼迪之家
to a Private Woodhull at Kennedy House.
和一位叫伍德哈尔的士兵说话
Just enlisted. Rebels killed his father.
那名士兵刚入伍 反叛军杀了他父亲
Oh. Still, they seemed very conspiratorial.
他们看起来有阴谋
Perhaps it bears looking into?
你应该查清楚
Look, I am a damned general, in case you've forgotten.
我是一名将军 如果你还记得
Do you think I have the time to poke around
你认为我有时间去打探
in the lives of servants and privates?
仆人们和士兵们的私人生活吗
I didn't mean... Do you think Washington
我不是这个意思 你认为华盛顿
concerns himself with the idiocies of scullery maids?
在意后厨女佣们的愚蠢行为吗
Do you think that Clinton cares about the vaporings
你认为克♥林♥顿♥在意他的男仆会不会
of his footmen? It's just that...
吹牛皮吗 我只是
Then why in the hell do you think I should?
那你凭什么认为我会有这个闲工夫
I'm sorry. I only wish to h...
对不起 我只是希望
You only wish to what?
你希望什么
To manipulate me like you did with Miss Cheer,
像操控切尔小姐那样操控我
your rival for André's affections?
那个和你竞争安捷尔的情敌
Oh, Benedict, please st... No, you stop!
本尼迪克特 别说了 你才别说了
I see your stratagem now.
我看穿你的诡计了
Abigail!
阿比盖尔
Abigail, understand this. You are my servant.
阿比盖尔 你要清楚 你是我的佣人
Cicero is my servant and my valet,
西塞罗是我的佣人和贴身男仆
and he is privileged to serve as such.
这是他的荣幸
Yes, sir. He knows that, sir.
是的 先生 他很清楚
You will not beg and harass my wife
你不要再背着我
to dismiss him behind my back, is that clear?
请求我的妻子解雇他 清楚了吗
Don't look at her. Look at me.
别看她 看着我
I am master of this house.
我才是这间房♥子的主人
Yes, sir.
是 先生
You may leave.
你可以退下了
That was unnecessary and misguided.
这么做没有必要 还引人误会
Yes, I acted foolishly with that... actress,
女演员那件事 我处理地很不好
but now I am only looking out for your interests.
但身为你的夫人 我只是为你的利益着想
Our interests as your wife.
为我们的利益着想
Well, then let me be frank with you, wife.
我和你坦白说 夫人
Your opinions, especially on matters
在与你无关的事情上
that do not concern you, no longer concern me.
你的意见微不足道
It's time for you to honor the contract of this marriage.
你需要尊重的是这场婚姻的职责
You will fulfill your obligations,
履行你的义务
you will service my needs,
服务我的需求
You will provide me with sons,
给我生个儿子
and the social standing
你的举止要符合
that my rank requires, is that clear?
我的军衔地位 懂了吗
Abundantly.
非常清楚
He's in the woods.
他在树林里
He's headed for their lines.
他往敌方阵营跑了
You, mind the horses. Come on.
你照顾好马 快来
There he is!
他在那
Refuge! Fire!
请求庇护 开火
Make ready!
准备好
Strike. Fire!
预备 开火
Refuge! Refuge! I surrender!
请求庇护 我投降
Long live the King!
国王万岁
Raise your hands and approach!
把手举起来再靠近
He's gonna run for it.
他要逃走了
Can I fire? I can get him.
我能开枪吗 我可以搞定他
Brewster, shoot him down. Come on.
布鲁斯特 开枪 快点
The rest of you, stay loaded in case they charge.
其他人 严阵以待
Nice shot, lieutenant. I never could've done that.
好枪法 中尉 我就做不到
Maybe the bastard will lose an arm.
也许那混♥蛋♥会失去一只手臂
Yeah, maybe. Well done, Brewster.
也许 做得好 布鲁斯特
Dragoons, withdraw.
骑兵们 撤退
What the hell was that? Huh? Well, he got through, didn't he?
刚刚怎么回事 他成功逃走了 不是吗
Come on. Come on.
走吧 快点
Twenty cannon at West Point moving north.
西点地区有二十座大炮 正往北移♥动♥
Henry Browning, paid 10 shillings.
亨利·勃朗宁 付了十先令
Henry Browning?
亨利·勃朗宁
I'm sorry.
对不起
General Washington sending 200 horse to Norwalk.
华盛顿将军派了两百骑兵去诺沃克市
John Robeson three guineas.
约翰·罗伯逊 三基尼
Colonel Simcoe willing to join
西姆科上校想要
Rebels at earliest opportunity.
尽早趁机会加入反叛军
Abraham Woodhull, eight pounds.
亚伯拉罕·伍德哈尔 八英镑
Patience.
耐心点
You have to leave?
你一定要走吗
You already paid for the whole night.
你付了整晚的钱
Some odds and ends to tie up.
有些琐事要解决
But stay here, and I'll be back momentarily.
待在这里 我马上就回来
You are a curious man, John,
你是个好奇心很重的人 约翰
and I wonder if you'll miss me.
我想知道 你会不会想我
So do I.
那你呢
You know, my odds and ends can wait.
我那些小事可以等
Can you read, Lola? I can read men.
你识字吗 洛拉 我识男人
What do you read in me?
你从我身上看到了什么
Sadness, I think.
悲伤 我猜
You're a man who only shows one side of himself to the world,
你只会把坚强的一面展现给众人
that hard side, and keeps another hidden away.
将脆弱的一面隐藏起来
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表