剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Thank you.
谢谢
The wound is festering. Your blood is tainted.
你的伤口已经溃烂 血液也被感染
You've been bled to purge it, but you're still not healing
已经替你放血来清理 但仍未康复或好转
as well or as fast as I'd like.
可能比我预想的要慢
Recourse?
还有救吗
Prayer. That's all there is now.
祈祷吧 别无他法了
I can send for the chaplain.
我可以叫牧师过来
Don't.
不要
Colonel, if you have any loved ones,
上校 如果你有至爱之人
you should write to them.
该着手写信了
Get your affairs in order.
交代好后事
I must find Comte Rochambeau and give him my report.
我要去找罗尚博伯爵 把我的报告给他
Till we meet again.
我们下次再见
Is that Thomas?
那是托马斯吗
Thomas!
托马斯
Either you're getting quick or I'm getting slow!
不是你快了就是我慢了
Come here, ah! Got you! Let me look at you!
过来 抓到你了 让我看看你
Abraham?
亚伯拉罕
Abraham. Hi. Are you all right?
亚伯拉罕 你还好吗
You made it back in one piece.
你毫发无损的回来了
Not for lack of trying.
费了好大劲才保个周全
I knew you'd find him.
我就知道你能找到他
Never doubted it for a moment.
从未怀疑过
Well, there's no hiding you now, eh?
再也不用遮遮掩掩
So much for Samuel Culper, eh?
为了萨缪尔·库帕这个身份牺牲太多了
Well, I never liked him anyway.
我一直都不喜欢这个名字
Well, whenever you're ready.
可以随时帮你公开身份
Yeah, just give me a moment with my wife?
给我和我妻子一点时间吧
Of course. All right. Good to see you.
没问题 好 很高兴又见到你
All right?
还好吗
I missed you so much.
我很想你们
You shouldn't be here, nor him.
你不应该在这里的 他也是
It's closer to you... It's too close to the fighting.
可是能离你近些... 可是离战场也太近了
All right? I want you to take Thomas, gather your things,
好了 我想你收拾好行李 带上托马斯
and I'll have Ben arrange for a boat.
我会让本给你们准备好一条船
A boat? To where?
船 去哪里
Back to Setauket.
回去锡托基特
What about you?
那你呢
I'm staying here.
我要待在这里
I'm not leaving without you.
你不走 我也不走
Washington moved the army based on intelligence that I sent.
华盛顿的军队行动是根据我的情报计划的
I'm here and I know how to fight.
我要待在这里 而且我知道如何战斗
I...
我...
I can't abandon the cause now.
对于这项事业 我已经无法放弃了
You're my cause, Abraham.
可你是我的事业 亚伯拉罕
I won't abandon you either.
我也不会抛下你的
We've come too far to go back now.
我们走得太远了 回不去了
7,000 casks of rice,
七千桶米饭
10,000 pounds of salted beef and pork for the men.
一万磅的腌牛肉和供士兵食用的猪肉
A hundred tons of hay and oats to feed their horses,
一百吨♥供马食用的干草和燕麦
though some of that went with Arnold when he marched north.
但有一部分被阿诺德向北行军时带走了
He dumped a cache of black powder into the James
他把备用的黑火♥药♥扔进了詹姆士河里
to make room for the tobacco that he plans to sell.
以腾出空间来装他打算销♥售♥的烟草
So munitions are low.
所以弹♥药♥数量不多
Enough for the cannons, though.
但也够大炮用的了
They have 140 of those on the ground.
他们还有一百四十架大炮
140, right.
一百四十 好
And? Anything else?
还有吗 其他的呢
He's right as rain and ready to fight.
他状态很好 可以随时迎战
You just tell us where you want us.
我们可以随时随地待命
We will seize the entrenchment defenses
我们会占领在鸽子区附近
abandoned by the enemy near the Pigeon's Quarter.
敌人失守的防御工事
Once reinforced, we will convert the battery
一旦我们的军事力量加强了 我们就可以扭转力量局势
and continue entrenching, using them as cover for our advance.
然后继续挖掘战壕 用来掩护我们的行进
We will then dig two parallels
然后在达到我们的主要目的地之前
until we reach our main targets...
再挖两条战壕
Redoubts 9 and 10.
堡垒九号♥和十号♥
First, we must get through the Fusiliers redoubt
首先 我们应该穿过这周边的
on the perimeter.
燧发枪团的堡垒
It's heavily fortified.
它的防御很强
If the first redoubt falls, the rest will follow.
如果第一座堡垒被拿下 剩下的就手到擒来了
Admiral de Grasse is maneuvering
格拉斯上将已经把
24 of our ships of the line into position.
我方的二十四艘军舰就位
Colonel Olney has arrived.
奥尔尼上校已经到了
The Rhode Island Regiment is at our disposal.
罗德岛军团任由我们差遣
Good, as we advance, my hope
很好 在我们进攻的过程中 我希望
is that our friends in the water will provide cover.
海上盟军能为我们掩护
Major, have the men begin reinforcing
少校 让士兵们马上加强战备
the enemy's works at once. Yes, sir.
准备战斗 收到 长官
Come on, get out there, men!
快点 出去
They can't target us at night. Come on!
晚上他们瞄不准我们的 快点
They're firing blind! Do not be intimidated!
他们都是瞎开火的 别被吓到了
General.
将军
Come on!
快点
How did you become so well-versed in John's plans?
你怎么变得如此了解约翰的计划了
I don't understand what you mean.
我不知道您在说什么
It's a simple question.
这个问题很直白
I can't imagine he would be sharing his plans
我无法想象 他居然会在饭桌上
to turn Benedict Arnold over dinner with his servant.
和仆人一起讨论如何背叛本尼迪克特·阿诺德
You're twisting my words.
您歪曲我的意思了
Am I?
是吗
Or are you twisting away from the truth?
还是你在歪曲事实
You told me the rebels turned you against Benedict
你告诉我 之前在敌军的军营里
when you were in their camp,
叛军让你背叛本尼迪克特
but it started much earlier than that, didn't it?
但其实背叛早就开始了 是吗
Stop.
别说了
You're upsetting yourself.
你这会让自己很难受
It's not good for you or the baby.
对你和宝宝都不好
Before conspiring against my husband...
在你密谋反对我的丈夫之前
you were spying against John for the Patriots.
你为英国爱国者监视约翰
Benedict said Tallmadge was a step ahead of him at West Point,
本尼迪克特说 塔尔梅奇比他早一步到西点
and that's how they caught John.
所以他们才抓到了约翰
You are the reason he's dead!
是你害死了他
No.
不
I never meant for him to be hurt.
我不是有意要伤害他的
I only warned them about the General Arnold's betrayal.
我只警告他们 阿诺德将军是叛徒
You shut your mouth.
闭嘴
Send for the doctor and leave this house at once.
去把医生叫来 然后马上离开我的家
Peggy... No, don't you dare speak my name!
佩吉... 不 你别叫我的名字
Get out! Now!
马上出去
Leave before I force you out myself.
在我动手前你自己离开
You're bleeding.
你出血了
Baby's coming. Oh, no.
你要生了 不
No, it's too soon.
不 还太早了
Get down!
趴下
Fall back!
撤退
Bring broadside to bear.
准备好舷侧炮
Adjust for wind and tides
按照风向和潮汐方向调整好方向
and set sights for the enemy lines.
瞄准敌方
Line ahead!
排成纵队队形
Signal the fleet to clear the field for fire!
给舰队发布信♥号♥♥ 清除战场 全面进攻
Bear down and engage!
全力以赴地冲吧
Angle starboard!
调整右舷角度
What the hell is he doing?
这他妈在干什么
He's not following the signal.
他没有听从信♥号♥♥指令
Why signal one way and move the other?
为什么一边发射信♥号♥♥ 一边又在移♥动♥
Belay that order!
确认信♥号♥♥
Rake broadsides, fire as she bears!
调整舷侧炮角度 全力出击
Fire
开火
Keep digging those trenches.
继续挖战壕
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表