剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
我现在关心的是
is what is important to you?
对你来说哪个重要
You don't have to answer now.
你不用立刻回答我
But I do wish an answer
但我希望你想好了
when you're ready.
能给我个回复
In the meantime... may I write you?
在此期间 我可以给你写信吗
Of course.
当然
You're my husband.
你是我的丈夫
Do you know why I favor a serrated blade?
知道为什么我喜欢锯齿状的刀片吗
There's a trick I learned from the Abyssinians
这是我在詹姆斯·布鲁斯远征去贡德尔时
on James Bruce's expedition to Gondar.
从阿比西尼亚人那儿学了一招
Stab the bayonet, twist the blade,
一刀捅进去 转一下
and the notches will pull the intestines right out.
刀的槽口会把肠子拉出来
So, how is my old friend?
所以 我的老朋友怎么样了
He's well-protected, sir.
他被严密保护着 长官
We kept watch outside his post,
我们一直在外面盯梢
but it's under guard day and night.
但昼夜都有人轮流看守
And even if we could sneak past them,
就算我们能潜进去
soldiers are always going in and out.
也会有士兵不停进出
Certain you wish to proceed?
您确定还要继续吗
I made a promise I would deal with him.
我承诺过的 我会搞定他
He had the chance to stay out of my way, and he chose not to.
他本可以不插手我的事 但他却插手了
There was an ocean between us,
我们之间有一条不可逾越的鸿沟
and yet he was foolhardy enough to return.
而他居然蠢到还敢回来
Finally have the new man in place as head of intelligence.
情报组的新头头终于就任了
Maybe he has some idea of who's responsible
说不定他知道
for your father's death
谁该对你父亲的死负责
or what happened to that ransom money.
还有那笔赎金去哪儿了
His letter mentioned that the two of you were familiar.
他的信中提到了你俩很熟
General.
将军
Pleasure to meet you. We have much to discuss.
很荣幸见到你 我们有很多事要商量
Major.
上校
Thank you for coming, Abraham.
感谢你的到来 亚伯拉罕
Why don't you take a seat?
请坐
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表