剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Come here.
过来
I owe my friend over there a prank.
我想戏弄一下那个朋友
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
Have a go at his pocket for me.
把硬币放他口袋里
Go on.
去吧
Hey, thief! Come back!
小偷 回来
Stop, thief!
站住 小偷
I'm sorry!
对不起
I'm sorry. It was a mistake. It was a mistake.
对不起 这是误会 这是误会
How do you know my shot won't kill him?
你怎么知道我不会让他一枪毙命
How do you know his men won't shoot?
那你又怎么确定他的手下不会开枪
So sorry.
对不起
What about poison?
下毒如何
General Clinton will be a moment longer
克♥林♥顿♥上将过来还需要一段时间
but asks that you please begin without him.
但他请您别等了
I'll take a whisky. Whisky.
我要一杯威士忌 威士忌
Sherry. How long has it been opened?
我要雪利酒 醒酒多长时间了
Uh, let me sniff it.
我来闻一闻
Swirling the bruised grape elements,
晃动一下这些酿出来的葡萄酒
it allows for full aeration.
使它们和空气充分接触
"With rage and shaking he swallows the ground
"伴随着喇叭吹响的胜利 他颤怒着
at the sound of the trumpet."
吞没了这片土地"
To the warhorse and to war!
敬军马以及战争
Hear, hear.
干杯 干杯
What is it?
怎么了
Help him, help him! For God's sake, help the man!
救他 救他 天啊 快救救他
Loosen his necktie!
松开他的领带
I wouldn't leave powder on the glass.
我不会把毒粉留在杯子上
And Simcoe wouldn't drink first.
而且西姆科不会第一个喝
Perhaps not, but your scenario is...
也许不会 但你的设想是
they wouldn't execute me on the spot.
他们不会当场处决我
No, no, you'd get the whole firing line
不 不 他们从毒药查到你身上时
after they traced the poison back to you.
那时你就命悬一线了
We'd better pick this up tomorrow.
我们最好在明天想出办法
Should we survive to see it.
如果还能活到明天的话
Well, can't stay in there forever.
不能永远待在这里啊
Ready with the chamber pot? Right away.
尿壶准备好了吗 马上
Psst, back up.
后退
Let these fools pass.
让这群笨蛋过去
Up before reveille?
比起床号♥还早
Early bird gets the worm.
早起的鸟儿有虫吃
Must be some bird.
肯定有很多鸟
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden...
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇... #
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
Be comfortable in your lies
说谎时自然一点
and hold to your story.
守住自己的秘密
That's all you need remember if they question you.
如果他们质问你 记住这个就行了
Why would they question me?
为什么他们要质问我
I knew you were hiding a
当你踏进营地的那一刻
secret the second you stepped foot in camp.
我就知道你藏着秘密
Lucky for you,
你很幸运
no one pays much mind to women around here.
没有人会注意一个住在这里的女人
Army lists us camp followers as baggage.
军队将我们这些随军流动的平民当作行李
Washington doesn't want to see us,
华盛顿不想见到我们
but we can see him.
但我们可以见到他
You want me to spy on General Washington?
你想让我去监视华盛顿将军吗
Shh. Don't be ridiculous.
别开玩笑了
We're not allowed near him, but we don't need to be.
我们不允许靠近他 但也不需要
We can count his soldiers and his cannons.
我们可以数一数他有多少士兵和火炮
And I know which shot they use
而且我可以通过感觉球弹的重量
by feeling the weight of the ball.
得知他们用的是什么枪
I don't know how to... Doesn't matter.
我不知道怎么... 没关系
You know something better.
你知道一些更重要的东西
Anna Strong.
安娜·斯特朗
That Major Tallmadge of hers
她的塔尔梅奇少校是
is Washington's head of intelligence.
华盛顿的情报首领
We need to talk.
我们要谈谈
I know. I'm glad you came by.
我知道 我很高兴你过来了
You were right about being careful in camp.
你说得对 在营中要小心一点
You've a keen eye, Mrs. Smith.
你的眼睛真厉害 史密斯夫人
I do have one of better quality over here.
我这儿确实有一些质量更好的
Not here. The barn.
这里不行 去谷仓
After dark.
天黑之后
I can't believe you're still on shit patrol.
我都不敢相信你还在巡逻队
If I was hobnobbing with the quartermaster...
如果我和长官喝了两杯...
I asked for this, Sturridge. It reminds me of the farm.
我自愿的 斯特里奇 让我想起了农场时光
So does swiving a sow, but I don't see you doing that.
跟妓♥女♥快活快活也可以 但你好像没有去
Maybe that's why you sneak off to Holy Ground?
也许这就是你偷偷溜去圣地的原因
No, I like to get away from the barracks.
不 我只是想远离兵营
Get some fresh air. Right.
去透透气 对
Well, I'm hoping to pass this freshness off
我希望这能让那个新兵
to the new man.
尽快融入这里
New man?
什么新兵
Defector, they say.
听说是逃兵
Came across yesterday.
昨天来的
The shite rolls downhill, God willing.
那家伙从山上滚下来的 真是神的旨意
Private Woodhull,
伍德哈尔列兵
General Arnold requests you at his house.
阿诺德上将召见你到他家去
Why does everyone love you?
为什么大家都爱你
The general is right this way.
将军在这边
Mr. Woodhull, thank you for coming to my home today.
伍德哈尔先生 谢谢你今天能来
Yes.
您好
As well as to York City to kidnap my husband.
也感谢你来约克市绑♥架♥我的丈夫
I want to help in any way I can.
我想尽我所能协助你们
Is this a joke?
您是在开玩笑吗
Am I being pranked, here? No prank.
我是不是被戏弄了 不是
She means it, or my boy would be dead,
她说的是真的 否则我儿子会有生命危险
and so would you.
你也一样
In recognition of my service,
鉴于我所作出的贡献
I expect a guarantee from General Washington.
我希望能得到华盛顿将军的保证
The Shippen family will suffer no reprisals
战争期间以及之后 希朋家族
during or after this war.
不会遭到任何报复行为
Benedict is not the man I married.
本尼迪克特不是我真正意义嫁的人
When I took his hand, he was a general
我们结婚时 他还是
in the Continental Army.
大♥陆♥陆军将军
His treason will not stain my family or my child.
他的叛国不会影响到我的家人和孩子
What are you offering?
你能做什么
I know his schedule.
我知道他的日常行经
Cicero told you about his nightly routine.
西塞罗已经告诉了你他的夜晚例行
Do you plan on taking him here at the house?
你打算在这个房♥子里绑♥架♥他吗
Let's pretend to enjoy the evening, shall we?
我们假装一下很享受今晚吧 行吗
Whatever you say, dear.
你说了算 亲爱的
At the house?
在这里吗
The general's right this way.
将军在这边
No. The house won't work.
不 这里不行
If the general is taken from here, they'll investigate,
如果将军被绑♥架♥了 他们会开展调查
ask questions of the household,
询问房♥子里的其他人
who we know can't keep a secret.
那些无法保守秘密的人
We need to get him out of the house.
我们要把他引出去
If you get him to the wharf, we'll be waiting with a boat
如果你能带他到码头 我们会准备好船和人手在那里等着
and men to take him across the water.
带他过河
When? What?
什么时候 什么
I can arrange a carriage ride.
我可以安排好马车
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表