剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
Come on.
快点
Havens, take Pitt. You two reconnoiter the area.
黑文斯 你和皮特去巡视一下周围
They should be coming from the Sound.
他们应该会从海峡那边过来
Come on. Come on. To the mill.
快 快 去磨坊那边
You could be here for a while.
你们可能要在这里待一段时间
I'll try not to make these too tight.
我试试别绑的太紧
Look, I didn't know that the Regulars
我没想到那些正规兵会来
would come by when they did, but they left me with no choice.
但我也别无选择
Don't worry about us. When's the trade?
别担心我们 交易是什么时候
They agreed upon today, and to a ransom of £500 on top.
他们同意今天交易 五百镑赎金封顶
Is that all?
就这些吗
And we get Caleb back. That's what really matters.
赎回卡勒布 这才是重点
We'll be fine.
我们没事
You... do what you need to do.
你做好自己的分内事
He's right, you know.
他说的没错
No one could've seen Wakefield coming. I know.
谁都没想到维克菲尔德会来 我知道
It was either him or us. I know!
他们不死我们就得死 我知道
Tallmadge did the right thing.
塔尔梅奇做得没错
I didn't.
但我却做错了
I tried to stop him shooting the captain.
我试着阻止他射杀上尉
Well...
好吧
Wakefield was your friend.
维克菲尔德是你的朋友
If I'd have saved him,
如果我当时救了他
we would have all been shot or hanged.
现在死的就是我们
I'm not...
我不是
I am a judge. I know the law.
我是法官 我懂法
And I make my judgments after careful thought
我只会在深思熟虑 权衡利弊后
and consideration, after weighing all sides.
做出判断
But back at the farm, in a moment like that...
但是在农场当时的情况下
You don't have time to think.
根本没时间考虑
How do you reconcile it?
怎么和军队那边调解
You don't.
算了
You just carry it with you for the next time.
就继续背负着一切直到下次吧
I prefer the law.
我还是更喜欢法律
And I prefer farming, but...
我喜欢务农 但是
here we are.
看看我们现在
Here we are.
看看我们现在
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
There's snakes in the garden...
# 花♥园♥里有条蛇... #
Soul for sale.
# 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂 #
Blood on the rise.
# 血液喷涌 #
Hush, hush
# 安静 安静 #
And then there will come day
# 然后终有一天 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
I can't wait anymore.
# 我不能再等待 #
£47 to replace a mirror?
换个镜子就要四十七镑
Everyone looks in a looking glass. What, in the bottom corner?
大家都在用梳妆镜 什么 镜子的下边框怎么了
The crack's still conspicuous and only getting worse.
裂缝已经很明显了 而且会越来越严重
It had to be replaced. And what of this gown
一定要换了 这个又是什么
that Zipporah says you're having tailored?
西坡拉说你把礼服拿去改了
I think it necessary that I be dressed
以后订婚仪式穿的
for our future engagements, don't you? Necessary?
我不该穿的体面点吗 一定要吗
Sometimes I think you have more dresses than I have buttons.
有时候我觉得 你的衣服比我的扣子还多
It is for appearances, Benedict.
这都是为了仪表形象 本尼迪克特
Yes, appearances. Exactly.
准确说是为你自己的形象
Which are everything
如果你想跻身这风云际会之所
if you want to be welcomed into the houses of influence here.
仪表形象是最重要的事
Do it by halves and we'll find ourselves lumped in
有一丝疏忽 我们就只能
with the nouveau riche.
沦落成暴发户了
Believe me, I'm thinking of our future as much as you are.
相信我 我跟你一样在为我们的未来着想
Yes, and I'm thinking of how to pay for it.
我只是在考虑如何支付这笔钱
Mr. Parker to see you, sir.
先生 帕克先生要见您
Excuse me, Mrs. Arnold.
不好意思 阿诺德夫人
I need a moment alone with this gentleman.
我和这位先生要单独谈话
Of course.
当然可以
Is your crew ready?
你的队伍准备好了吗
I'm down one man, thanks to Brewster,
因为布鲁斯特 我损失了一人
but I'll fill that in today.
但是我今天就能补上
Good. Then leave straightaway.
好 那直接出发
I've marked the location for the exchange.
我已经标好了交易地点
It's a mill off the Connecticut shore
在康涅狄格海边的一间磨坊
near the town of Lyme.
靠近莱姆镇
There's precisely £500 here drawn from the commissariat,
这是军需部取出的五百镑整
and Colonel Cooke will expect every single guinea delivered.
库克上校希望一分不少 全数送到
Do you understand? I won't touch the ransom, sir, but...
你明白吗 我不会动这笔赎金 但是长官
it does make the job more dangerous.
任务会变得更危险
I'll expect the rewards are worth the risk.
但愿这次回报值得这么冒险
The rewards will come once I establish a regiment
等到我的军队建成
and find myself in need of a carrier
有人帮我走私货物
for undocumented goods.
回报自然会来的
What sort of undocumented goods?
走私什么
Tobacco, silk, indigo.
烟草 丝绸 木蓝
Any spoils that this army can spare.
只要是军队抢到的战利品都算
Sir.
长官
George gave me a pound.
乔治给了我一镑
You should have made it six! Stop!
你应该找他要六镑 别说了
Follow me! Come on.
跟我来 快点
Which way? Just this way.
哪边 就这边
Right, you get an hour.
你有一个小时的时间
And there's the old bawd.
老鸨来了
Loo up, gents.
再来 伙计们
For Benedict Arnold?
替本尼迪克特·阿诺德做事吗
No way, Parker.
不可能 帕克
I don't care how much he pays.
我才不管他付多少钱
It's five shilling, Meigs.
有五个先令呢 梅格斯
It's an easy job.
任务也简单
Like the last one you did for that snake?
像上次你帮强盗做的事一样简单
I heard how that fell down.
我知道那次失败的原因
That was different.
这次可不一样
I ain't rowing to Connecticut to trade with skinners.
我才不会去康涅狄格和强盗做交易
Hey, hey, friend, look.
伙计 伙计 你看
Now, I bet you get that dimber there
我打赌你出五毛便士
for a pair of farthings.
就能上了那个妓♥女♥
Told you, I got a woman.
我和你说了 我有女人
Right, right, trying to make the coin stretch
好 好 那在她回来之前
till she gets back.
赶快花点钱
I say gets back from where?
她从哪里回来
And you don't say.
不说算了
Ah, there it is!
赢了
Looks like you're not stretching nothing at this lanterloo.
看样子这把卢牌你什么也没赚到
You're right.
你说的对
Hi, boys. For us?
帅哥们 来吗
No, not for me.
不 我不适合
The job, how long?
这个任务 要多久
A week, maybe.
大概一周
Seen any combat?
打过架吗
Seen battle.
参加过战役
Fought a lot worse than skinners.
比强盗打的勇猛多了
Pay is three shillings.
酬劳是三先令
You told him five.
你跟他说是五个
Yeah.
对
But I know him.
但是我认识他
And he isn't desperate.
而且他不像你这么缺钱
As you were.
复原吧
I suspected they would need a supplement
我怀疑为了这么一单不对等的交易
for such an uneven exchange.
他们会要求赎金
This money makes it perfect.
赎金让一切都完美了
Makes what perfect?
什么完美了
Our alibi.
我们的不在场证明
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表