剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表
I am not her spy or your spy.
我不是你们任何人的间谍
We don't know how long she's been in camp or what she knows.
我们不知道她在营地里住了多久或者了解的信息
It's possible that she or one of her allies
也许她或者同伙
already has something on Abe and just hasn't put it together yet.
已经搜集到关于亚伯的情报了 只是暂时还没有拼凑出来
I think she's working alone.
我觉得她是单独行动的
Well, if you can confirm that,
如果你能确认
then we'll all breathe a little easier.
我们都会轻松一些
Woodhull?
伍德哈尔
I'm here.
我在
I got your note. Why are we meeting...
我收到你的消息了 我们为什么见...
He's a friend. Tallmadge sent him.
他是一位朋友 塔尔梅奇派来的
He's here to get Arnold. He doesn't know that?
来这抓捕阿诺德 他不知道吗
I told you, if you had just waited like I asked...
我和你说了 如果你可以听我的建议等等的话
You were supposed to know that I was coming.
你应该知道我要来的
I wasn't told. I was supposed to tell him.
没人告诉我 我应该告诉他的
I forgot. I apologize.
我忘了 抱歉
You send the signal, correct?
你负责发送暗号♥ 对吗
Through the "Gazette"? That's you.
通过 "公告" 应该是你
That's correct. I asked him.
对的 我问的是他
Sergeant John Champe, 2nd Partisan Corps.
约翰·钱普中士 第二游击军团
I wasn't told your name and I won't ask it.
我不知道你的名字 也不会问
I'm here to tell you that your message
我是前来告诉你
was received and appreciated.
营地收到了你的消息 非常感谢
And I need you to send a new signal.
我需要你发送一个新暗号♥
A special one.
一个特殊暗号♥
Special how?
怎么特殊
Place the number three in the advertisement.
在广♥告♥中放上数字三
That will tell them to be here three nights
通知他们从发行日那天起
from the publish date.
在这待三个晚上
We take the traitor this Thursday.
我们这周四处理那个叛徒
What?
什么
Arnold brought me by his home to show it off,
阿诺德把我带到了他家去炫耀
and I had a look about.
我四下里看了看
You were right about the outhouse. It's perfect.
对于外屋的建议你说得对 很完美
Good. Hold... hold on.
好 等... 等一下
The plan is we wait till midnight,
计划是我们等到午夜
get into his garden, and then knock him out.
溜进他的花♥园♥ 放倒他
It's three blocks to an abandoned dock.
三个街区远处 就有一座废弃的码头
We'll be met with a boat.
会有一艘船等着我们
Woodhull, I'll need your help hauling Arnold
伍德哈尔 由于我胳膊上有伤
on account of my arm.
我需要你帮我拖住阿诺德
No.
不
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
This is Major Tallmadge's plan, and we are to follow it.
这是塔尔梅奇少校的计划 我们要遵守它
Well, Tallmadge isn't here. We are.
塔尔梅奇不在这 我们在
Thursday's too soon.
周四太早了
What's wrong?
出什么问题了
Is it Hewlett? No.
是休伊特吗 不
Who's Hewlett? It's not Hewlett.
谁是休伊特 不是休伊特
I paid him off. It's settled.
我收买♥♥他了 问题解决了
He's no trouble.
他不是问题
What is going on here?
这里发生什么了
He forgets to mention things from time to time.
他时不时地忘了提及一些事
You know what you need to know, and you don't know anything.
该知道的你都知道 而你却一无所知
You just got here.
你刚到这里
If you keep charging ahead like this,
如果你一直像这样只想着鲁莽行动的话
you're gonna get us all killed.
会把我们都害死的
Arnold is the job that I've come for,
阿诺德就是我来这里的任务
and I will see it done.
我会完成的
You botch that, I will kill you.
如果你危及到此 我就杀了你
Clear?
清楚了吗
Will there be any issue signaling?
传递暗号♥有任何问题吗
None whatsoever.
完全没有
Then Thursday it is.
那就周四了
Most men assume a lady can't understand warfare complexities,
大多数男人以为女人理解不了战争这种复杂的事
so they'll speak freely around you.
所以他们会在你身边毫无顾忌地谈论
I'm lucky I have you to guide me.
我很幸运有你来指导我
Thank you.
谢谢
Though, I, um... I keep thinking
只是 我... 我一直在想
about how you...
你怎么...
realized who I am.
意识到我的身份的
What if others do, too?
如果别人也发现了怎么办
What happens to Thomas if I'm hanged?
如果我被绞死了 托马斯怎么办
You sound just like my husband, worrying too much.
你听起来就像我丈夫一样 杞人忧天
Your husband? Aye.
你丈夫 嗯
My Joseph.
我的约瑟夫
He's with Clinton's army in New York.
他在纽约克♥林♥顿♥的军队里
A gentle man.
一个绅士
Loves to tinker.
喜欢做些修理工作
If I can help him stay safe
只要能保证他的安全
by pretending to be something I'm not,
我宁愿伪装自己
that's fine by me.
绝无怨言
You miss him?
你想他吗
More than anything.
非常
I miss Abraham, too.
我也想亚伯拉罕
When Thomas asks after him, it breaks my heart.
每次托马斯问起来的时候 我都很伤心
You're doing this for him
你所做的一切都是
and little Thomas.
为了他和小托马斯
Look, don't you worry.
别担心了
We'll stick together, huh?
我们团结一致
You and me.
你和我
Just the two of us against the rest.
两人联手对抗其他人
Tell Mrs. Arnold slip 23 by The Battery.
告诉阿诺德夫人在周三的九点到十点之间
Wednesday between 9:00 and 10:00.
到达巴特里的二十三号♥码头
Wednesday? Tomorrow?
周三 明天吗
That won't work at all.
这行不通
Why not?
为什么
Mrs. Arnold has a friend in visiting
阿诺德先生有个朋友前来拜访
who leaves Thursday morning.
会在周四早上离开
All right, well, Thursday then,
那好吧 那就周四
but it has to be before midnight.
但必须得在午夜之前
But the general only goes outside...
但将军外出只在...
This isn't about Arnold.
这和阿诺德无关
I don't give a damn about Arnold.
我才不管阿诺德怎么想
This is about Simcoe.
这是因为西姆科
I need Cicero to summon him to the house, same as he did me.
我需要西塞罗把他骗到屋子里 就像骗我一样
You'll show him to a chair facing the fireplace,
你让他坐在对着壁炉的椅子上
and I'll do the rest.
其它的就交给我
No. No, I won't be party to murder.
不 不 我不想当帮凶
I'll take care of the body. There won't be any trace.
我会处理好尸体 消无声息的
What about Cicero?
西塞罗怎么办
Or do you think no one will witness my boy
你觉得没人会看到我孩子
calling him to the house?
把他叫到屋里吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
I saw Jordan.
我看见乔丹了
Akinbode?
奥金伯德
Where would you have seen him?
你在哪里见到的
Connecticut.
康涅狄格
He saved my life from Simcoe's men
在我父亲被伏兵杀掉后
after they killed my father in an ambush.
他从西姆科手里救了我
He came with Tory privateers
他和保守党的强盗们一起
who brought the ransom money with them.
带着赎金
The 300 pounds? Five hundred. I'm telling the truth.
三百磅 五百 我说的是真的
Now, he killed too many Rangers that day for Simcoe to forget it.
那天他杀了很多骑兵 西姆科会铭记于心的
He can't come back to the city, and he can't come back for you.
他不能回城 就不能回到你的身边
With Simcoe still here.
只要西科姆还活着
All you have to do is open the door.
你要做的只是打开门
Cicero doesn't deliver the summons.
西塞罗不能骗他进去
You have to get him there.
你自己来吧
Thursday.
周四
剧集 | 逆转奇兵(2014) | 导航列表