剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
那是一个大雨倾盆的日子
It was a very rainy day,
动荡的一年即将结束
towards the end of a rather tumultuous year.
鸟镇有着十分独特的地形地貌
Bird town has always had a unique topography.
在其东北方向的果冻湖 那里永远都是夏天
Abutted by the jelly lakes on the far north east,
在其东北方向的果冻湖 那里永远都是夏天
where it's always summer,
而在西南方的奶油山 就永远都是冬天
and the creamy mountains in the south west,
而在西南方的奶油山 就永远都是冬天
where it's always winter.
那年秋天 有一股潮湿的暖空气从水果湖吹来
That fall, the warm, humid air from the jelly lakes
遇到了从奶油山来的 寒冷 干燥的下降风
combined with the cold, dry katabatic wind
遇到了从奶油山来的 寒冷 干燥的下降风
from the creamy mountains...
这难道不是一个可爱的词吗?
Isn't that a lovely word?
Katabatic:源自希腊语 katabatikos,意为下降
“Katabatic” 嗯
"Katabatic." hm.
…他们在一起 携手制♥造♥了一场滂沱大雨
...and together they joined to create a torrential downpour.
但鸟镇人们没有停止生产工作 采集物资 去鸟校接鸟儿放学
But the citizens continued to go about their business.
但鸟镇人们没有停止生产工作 采集物资 去鸟校接鸟儿放学
Gathering supplies,
但鸟镇人们没有停止生产工作 采集物资 去鸟校接鸟儿放学
picking up their bird kids from bird school,
去接受鸟类认知行为治疗 如此种种
going to cognitive-birdhavioral therapy, et cetera.
我和图卡的事情变得有些奇怪
Things are a little weird with tuca,
但她发誓我们之间没有任何问题
but she swears we're fine
也不需要什么促膝长谈
and we don't need to talk about it!
也许她说得有道理
Maybe she's right.
嗯哼?
Uh-huh?
你为什么会这么想?
What makes you think so?
紧急警报
洪水即将到来
请远离洪水区域
紧急警报
洪水即将到来
请远离洪水区域
哇 这场暴风雨看起来很是猖狂
Whoa, this storm looks like a bitch.
我 我只是想知道来这里说这么多我的问题 是不是真的有用?
I, I just wonder if talking about all my problems in here
我 我只是想知道来这里说这么多我的问题 是不是真的有用?
is actually helping?
我还是很着急!
I'm still anxious!
我是不是该“进步”得更快一些?
Shouldn't I be "improving" faster?
每周我都来这里 不停地倾诉我是一个多么焦虑的懦夫
I come in here every week and babble about
每周我都来这里 不停地倾诉我是一个多么焦虑的懦夫
what an anxious wimp I am.
这种方法对其他人来说有用吗?
What use is this to anyone else?
我是不是应该更顶用一些?
Shouldn't I be more useful?
听着 我知道这个过程可能让人沮丧
Listen, I know this process can be frustrating,
但你取得的进展比你想象的要多…
but you've made more headway than you think...
啊!
Oh!
吧啦吧啦 疗效很好 你要相信你的应对机制
Blah, blah, therapy good,
吧啦吧啦 疗效很好 你要相信你的应对机制
trust your coping mechanisms,
也许我们应该结束今天的治疗 这样我们才能安全回家 对吗?
and maybe we should wrap this up so we can get home safely, huh?
有些时候 我很想得到一个 治疗确实有效的信♥号♥♥
Sometimes I just want a sign
有些时候 我很想得到一个 治疗确实有效的信♥号♥♥
that therapy is actually working.
我应该离开我的丈夫吗?
Should I leave my husband?
给我一个信♥号♥♥吧!
Give me a sign!
哇!
Whoa!
噢!完蛋了!
Oh! Oh, no!
现在这边诡异得像世界末日之后一样
It looks so eerie and post-apocalyptic right now
哇 我这连一滴雨都没有
Wow, it's not even raining over here.
但这个家伙会告诉我 暴风雨会不会来临
But this bad boy will tell me if the storm's a-comin'.
他摇着头说“不会的”
And it's shaking its head "no."
你想过来吗?
Wanna come over?
房♥子基本都准备就绪
The house is basically ready.
除了还有几个大坑和带电的电线
Minus a few gaping holes and live wires.
我想和图卡再过最后一夜
I'm gonna spend one last night at tuca's.
在我搬走之前 我想确保我们之间没有问题
I want everything to be right between us before I leave.
你说得有道理
That makes sense.
而且这样也能给我多一晚独处
And it gives me one more night alone
让我可以尽情地做自己
to totally go to town on myself.
你知道的 就是些男人的事情
Y'know.
你知道的 就是些男人的事情
Just dude stuff.
挺好的
Right.
就这么决定 我们要用可自♥由♥支配的资金来修复大坝
So, it's decided,
就这么决定 我们要用可自♥由♥支配的资金来修复大坝
we'll use the discretionary funds
就这么决定 我们要用可自♥由♥支配的资金来修复大坝
to fix the levees.
- 同意 - 好的
- Agreed. - Yep.
又或者…
Or...
苔藓正在游说 将这笔资金用于振兴鸟镇街道
The moss is lobbying to redirect those funds
苔藓正在游说 将这笔资金用于振兴鸟镇街道
towards revitalizing the streets of bird town
建造新的大型购物中心 苔藓广场!
with a new mall-complex- superstore. Moss mall!
里面还会有旋转木马噢!
And the mall will have a carousel!
- 噢!- 小马!
- Ooh! - Ponies!
但是 市长们 在这个暴风雨的情况下 大坝亟需修复 而且…
But mayors, with this storm,
但是 市长们 在这个暴风雨的情况下 大坝亟需修复 而且…
the levees are in desperate need of repair and...
听着 我知道我们以永远意见相左而闻名
Look, I know we're famous for disagreeing...
但我们认识到这种情况是一个个例
But this is the one instance
但我们认识到这种情况是一个个例
where we recognize the situation,
我们的都十分明确 并且…
see it clearly, and...
并且我们共同决定
And we've come together to decide
什么都不做!
to do absolutely nothing.
大坝还很坚固 它肯定还能再撑个一百年!
The levees are strong
大坝还很坚固 它肯定还能再撑个一百年!
and they will last a hundred more years!
要我说的话 它还会再撑个一千年!
I say they'll last a thousand more years!
你真是狗嘴里吐不出象牙
You fart snake!
你才狗嘴里吐不出象牙 你这个傻吊混♥蛋♥
You are the fart snake! You bitch-ass ball fire!
♪ 图卡和贝蒂,图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie, tuca & bertie
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ bertie & tuca and tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡 - ♪ 贝蒂
♪ tuca -♪ bertie
没有来电
No calls.
不是卡拉打来的也没有?
Not even from Kara?
我说了 没有来电
I said no calls.
行吧!天啊
Fine! Jeez.
嘿!
Hey!
哇 外面的情况太诡异了
Woo! It's freaky out there.
有什么消息吗?从那个谁…
Any word from, uh...
依旧没有来电!
Still no calls!
没有 很奇怪 卡拉到现在还没给我回电♥话♥
No. It's weird Kara hasn't called me back yet.
可能她碰上了什么麻烦?
Maybe she's in trouble?
为什么你不给她打电♥话♥问问情况?
Why don't you call her and find out?
我不能打!她说了她会打给我的!
I can't! She said she'd call me!
我不想让她觉得我很着急!
I don't wanna come across as desperate!
这才过了两天而已
It's only been two days.
不如我去看看她在干什么?
What if I go check on her?
只是为了确认她没事
Just to make sure she's okay?
唔…我觉得现在出门不太安全 图卡
Oof!
唔…我觉得现在出门不太安全 图卡
I don't think is safe to go out there, Tuca.
你看 我买♥♥了一大堆东西 我们可以来做涮涮锅!
Uh, but look, I bought a bunch of stuff
你看 我买♥♥了一大堆东西 我们可以来做涮涮锅!
so we could make shabu soup!
而且你看 我还买♥♥了应急用品!
And look, I bought emergency supplies!
这里有移♥动♥电源 露营灯 还有手摇收音机
I got a charger, lanterns, and this hand crank radio!
为了活下去
还有什么被我遗漏的吗?
Am I missing anything?
要不要把浴缸装满水?
What about filling the bathtub with water,
这是不是大家在暴风雨时会做的准备?
isn't that a thing people do during storms?
噢 说得对 以防自来水被污染了
Oh, yeah, just in case the tap water gets nasty.
好的 不如你来做这事 然后我赶紧去看一眼卡拉
Okay, how about you do that
好的 不如你来做这事 然后我赶紧去看一眼卡拉
while I step out real quick to find Kara.
你想不想…谈谈卡拉的事情?
Do you... wanna talk about her?
没必要!没有什么好谈的!
No need! Nothing to talk about!
卡拉说她会打电♥话♥给我
Kara said she'd call me.
我要搬去一起住 一切都很顺利!
We're going to move in together. Everything's great.
呃 图卡 有没有可能 只是也许
Uh, tuca, is it possible that just maybe Kara
卡拉在你们的恋情里表现得可能有一些…
might be in regards
卡拉在你们的恋情里表现得可能有一些…
to your relationship with her somewhat...
非常糟糕
Very bad.
你只看到了她的一面 你不明白!
You only saw one side of her. You don't understand!
当她做得好时 是真的很好!
When it's good, it's so good!
当她看着你时 感觉就像一座灯塔 直接照进你的心上
When she looks at you,
当她看着你时 感觉就像一座灯塔 直接照进你的心上
it feels like a lighthouse
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表