剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
还有船靠岸之后
And when the boat docks.
还有到达第一个哨站之后 爱你!
And after I reach the first outpost. Love you!
我也爱你!
Love you too!
这可真是个好门把手
It is the nicest doorknob.
♪ 我在吃蛋 ♪
♪ I'm eating an egg ♪
♪ 我不介意吃别人的孩子 ♪
♪ and I don't mind eating somebody's baby ♪
♪ 我是巨嘴鸟 你去打听打听 ♪
♪ I'm a toucan do your research ♪
♪ 我们吃其他鸟的蛋 ♪
♪ we eat other birds eggs ♪
这不是你的错 图卡
It's not your fault, tuca.
其他人只需要找到住过他们公♥寓♥的名人
Everyone else just needs
to find a famous person that lived in their apartment
然后他们都会没事的
and they'll all be fine.
不要那么肯定
Don't be so sure.
啊 帕特丽夏·拉姆齐!
Ah! Patricia Ramsey!
没错!
That's right!
被人铭记是多么令人愉快
It's so pleasurable to be remembered.
好了 看看你的墙 亲爱的
Now, take a gander at your wall, darling.
布鲁斯公♥寓♥同款的难看油漆颜色
the butt ugly paint color from Bruce's apartment
是不是意味着…
Does that mean...
你也是其中的一份子 图卡
You're a part of this too, tuca.
几十年来 这个地方已经多次装♥修♥过 租金也一再上涨
This place has been renovated
and the rent has been raised over and over and over again.
For decades.
我没有比苔藓好到哪里去!
I'm no better than the moss!
还有小布尔乔亚!
Or the gentrifiers!
你好!
Ciao!
我又给你带了一些杯子蛋糕!
I brought you more cupcakes!
哇 这就是鬼吗?
Wow, is that a ghost?
这栋楼分分钟都在变得更酷!
This building just gets cooler by the minute!
这一切都曾发生过
This has all happened before.
这种流离失所将继续发生 在我们之间 在每个城市
This displacement will keep happening, all around us,
in every city,
这就是最恐怖的恐怖故事了
and that's the spookiest story of them all.
好吧 实话实说 现在我真得回地狱了
Okay, now, I'm going back to hell, for realsies.
贝蒂!贝蒂!贝蒂!
Bertie! Bertie! Bertie!
是时候拯救这座建筑了!
Time to save the building!
这栋楼处处充满着历史!
This whole place is full of history!
这是衣冠楚楚狗孜孜不倦地排练他的独犬戏的房♥间
This is the room where dapper dog
tirelessly rehearsed his one-dog show!
我依旧记得每一个音节!
I still recall every syllable!
回望当时 我出生了 躺在妈妈的怀抱里…
Flash! I am born,
lying on my mother's motherly bosom...
糟透了 历史性的糟透了
It was bad!
Historically bad!
这是玛莎第一次让他父亲滚出去的地方
And here's where Martha first told her father to eff off!
她不再是我的小女孩了
She was no longer my little girl.
她是我的…已经成年的没礼貌的女儿
She was my... my rude, grown woman.
噢 闭嘴吧 爸爸!
Aw, shut the eff up, dad!
这里是德卡得到她第七十八只乌龟的地方
And this is where draca acquired her 78th turtle,
压着线击败了鸟镇乌龟博物馆和鸟镇乌龟商场
just barely beating the bird town turtle museum
and the bird town turtle emporium
成为了鸟镇最大的龟类收藏地
for the largest collection of turtles in bird town!
为什么所有这些时刻都不值得被保护?
Why aren't all these moments worthy of preservation?
谁说这些生活不是历史?
Who's to say these lives aren't historical?
是人们赋予了我们的建筑真正的重要性
It's people who imbue our buildings with true importance.
是人组成了一座城市
It's people who make up a city.
没有所有这些独特的个体 这座建筑只是一个空荡荡的 毫无生气的外壳
Without all of these unique individuals,
this building is just an empty, lifeless husk.
哦 好吧
Oh, come on.
哦 我希望我能帮上忙 真的
Oh, I wish I could help, I really do.
即使是最冷漠的业主 想必也会被你的演讲打动的
But surely, your speech could move
even the most emotionless of building owners.
可惜了 它是苔藓 它没有灵魂
No. It's moss. It has no soul.
所以它完全没有被打动
So no movement on that front.
不好意思了
Sorry!
- 什么? - 这糟透了
- What? - This sucks.
- 天啊! - 就是这苔藓吗?
- Oh, man! - It's moss?
孩子们啊 你可以成为一只小狗 但你永远不会成为演员/剧作家
Son, you may be a puppy
but you'll never be an actor/playwright.
- 图卡 - 嗯?
- Tuca. - Hmm?
你之前说我可以和你一起住
when you said I could stay with you
现在我还可以接受那个邀请吗?
Can I still take you up on that?
当然 这一定会很好玩的
Yeah. It'll be fun!
就像一个睡衣派对
Like a slumber party.
我甚至会在你睡觉的时候把你的手浸在温水中
I'll even dip your hand in warm water while you sleep
这样你就会尿床了
so you pee the mattress.
呃 但那是你的床垫
Uh, but that's your mattress.
你还会这么做吗?
What would you do then?
我不知道 贝蒂
I don't know, bertie.
我真的不知道
I just don't know.
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表