剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
《丽瑟菲尔德之巢》的电影让你成了明星
The nests of Netherfield films
《丽瑟菲尔德之巢》的电影让你成了明星
have made you a star.
晋升成土豪让你的表演有什么改变吗?
How does being a jolly affect your acting?
呃,我扮演的角色全都是土豪
Uh, all the roles I play are of rather big blokes
所以成为一名土豪有利于我进入角色
so being a big bloke myself does help me get into character.
特别好
Jolly good.
贝蒂!
Bertie!
喔 不住在一起感觉太奇怪了
Wow, it's so weird living apart.
只是过了一天 但我感觉已经很久没见到你了
It's only been a day but I feel like
只是过了一天 但我感觉已经很久没见到你了
I haven't seen you in forever.
我懂的 感觉你变成陌生人了
I know, you're like a stranger to me!
是因为胡子的关系吧
Yeah, it's the mustache.
我…是谁?
这人为什么还没把我们拔掉?
他怕不是有什么毛病?
我不应该在这里!
看起来…还行!
Lookin... good!
留意到我有什么变化吗?
Notice anything different about me?
噢 太好看了!
Oooh, very nice!
哈 这里看起来…非常有贝蒂的风格
Huh. It looks so... Bertified in here!
确实 我有点得意忘形了
Yeah, I got carried away.
我觉得既然住在这就要住得舒服一些
I figured while I'm staying here,
我觉得既然住在这就要住得舒服一些
I should make it more comfy.
我相信图卡会喜欢的
I'm sure tuca loves it.
噢 图卡其实已经有三周没回来也没和我好好聊天了
Oh, tuca actually hasn't been here
噢 图卡其实已经有三周没回来也没和我好好聊天了
or really talked to me in three weeks.
我们只是短♥信♥上聊了几句
We've only texted a few times.
喔 有点奇怪
Whoa, that's weird.
她一直都没回来过吗?
She hasn't even dropped by?
自从我们从那次旅行回来后 她就一直在卡拉家里
Ever since we got back from our trip, she's been at Kara's.
- 呃… - 呃…
- Uh... - Um...
没什么大不了 她刚谈了新的恋爱
It's all good. She's in a new relationship.
- 她现在很忙!- 呃…
- She's busy! - Uh...
- 聊点别的 好吗?- 贝蒂?
- Let's change the subject, okay? - Bertie?
你看 我写了一个 App 把我们的脸拼到一起
Look, I, I did an app that smushes our faces together
这样就能看到我们的孩子长什么样了!
to show what our baby would look like!
噢 我们的孩子 小贝斑儿
Aw, our child, little berkle.
或者 斑蒂贝儿
Or spertie.
噢 天啊
Oh, god!
这孩子也太丑了吧 贝蒂!
That's an ugly baby, bertie!
我们要生一只丑小鸭吗?
We're gonna have an ugly baby?
不要啊 我不想要丑小鸭!
No, I don't want an ugly baby!
♪ 图卡和贝蒂,图卡和贝蒂
♪ Tuca & bertie, tuca & bertie
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ bertie & tuca and tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 图卡和贝蒂
♪ tuca & bertie
♪ 图卡 - ♪ 贝蒂
♪ tuca -♪ bertie
贝蒂让我形单影只
呃 我这是在哪呢?
Uh, where am I?
贝蒂让我形单影只
贝蒂能给我们留一些空间真是太好了
I'm so glad bertie gave us space
这样我们的感情才能健康地发展下去
so our relationship could develop in a healthy way.
就算贝蒂是你最好的朋友 我到现在还没见过她也是完全是正常的
It's totally normal that I haven't even met bertie,
就算贝蒂是你最好的朋友 我到现在还没见过她也是完全是正常的
even though she's your best friend!
这是什么情况…
What the hell is...
卡拉!不要啊!
Kara! No!
贝蒂!为什么你不能让我拥有我自己的爱情!
Bertie! Why couldn't you let me have a love of my own?
对不起!
I'm sorry!
为什么我也在这里?
Why am I a part of this?
你老让我觉得烦 搞得我的潜意识把所有东西都混杂到一块了!
You annoy me and my subconscious is conflating things!
不要偷看!
No peeking!
我不会的!这样子感觉有点下流!
I won't! This feels so naughty!
嗯 我很喜欢
Hm. I'm into it.
真的非常喜欢!
Like really into it!
哇 这房♥子也太可爱了吧 等一下!
Whoa, this place is adorable. Wait!
我们要和那些优雅时尚的人见面吗?
Are we meeting classy fancy people?
噢 我还没准备好!
Oh, I'm not prepared!
我需要提前两周收到通知!
I need two weeks notice!
啥啥?没这回事!
What? No.
聊天话题!呃 关于艺术!
Conversation topics! Uh, the arts!
- 呃… - “你看过那出剧吗?”还有敏感话题!
- Um... - "Did you see show?" Politics!
- 贝蒂?- “什么是赤字?”
- Bertie? - "What is a deficit?"
- 爵士乐!- 呃…
- Jazz! - Uh...
“我喜欢小号♥!”
"I like trumpet!"
♪ 嘟哔嘟哔 哇!
♪ Dooby dooby doo wahhh!
什么鬼?停一下!
What? Um... no!
这就是我一直在修缮的我们的房♥子 花了得有一年的时间?
This is our house that I've been fixing up
这就是我一直在修缮的我们的房♥子 花了得有一年的时间?
for the better part of a year?
进来吧 我带你参观一下
Come on, I'll give you a tour.
果然是最最漂亮的门把手
It is the prettiest doorknob.
我想把这里打造成我们两个都喜欢的家
I tried to make this a home we'd both enjoy.
为了你的烘焙 厨房♥装了两个烤箱
The kitchen has two ovens for your baking
而且我把绘图桌放在这个角落
and I've set up my drafting table
而且我把绘图桌放在这个角落
in this corner.
这样我就可以看着你烤蛋糕了
So I can watch you bake.
最重要的是…
And best of all...
我们有各自的梳妆台
We both have our own sinks
而且整个浴室是完全隔音的!
and this whole bathroom is soundproof!
不信你瞧
See?
- 有听到什么吗?- 没有
- Did you hear that? - No.
很好 我 我很高兴 不因为什么
Good. I'm, I'm glad. For no reason.
绝对不是因为很难听
'Cause it wasn't that bad.
听起来绝对不像一只鸭子给另一只更大更吵更湿的鸭子开门
It's definitely didn't sound like a duck opening a door
听起来绝对不像一只鸭子给另一只更大更吵更湿的鸭子开门
for a bigger, louder, wetter duck.
我爱这栋房♥子
I love this house.
不过你是怎么支付这些装♥修♥费用的?
How did you pay for all these renovations?
我跟银行借了高♥利♥贷♥
I took out a predatory bank loan.
不谈这些了
I don't wanna talk about it.
还有一些收尾工作要做 但应该花不了几天
There's still some finishing touches to do
还有一些收尾工作要做 但应该花不了几天
but it'll be done in a few days
然后你就可以住进来了!
and then you can move in!
你准备好从图卡家搬出来了吗?
Will you be ready to leave tuca's?
准备好了 完全没问题!
Yeah, totally!
反正我也只会妨碍到图卡的风格
I'm cramping tuca's style anyway.
唔 听起来不是很图卡 她特喜欢被你妨碍
Hmm. That doesn't sound like tuca.
唔 听起来不是很图卡 她特喜欢被你妨碍
She loves being cramped by you.
还有各种阵痛
And having cramps. All kinds.
(cramp: 同有阻碍和阵痛的含义)
经期阵痛 压力阵痛 摄入大卷饼后的阵痛
Menstrual, stress, big burrito.
如果我像图卡诡异的监护人一样瞎晃悠 她怎么可能带卡拉回家?
How's she supposed to bring Kara home
如果我像图卡诡异的监护人一样瞎晃悠 她怎么可能带卡拉回家?
with me hanging around like tuca's weird guardian?
你们好 我就静静地坐在这里看着你们舌吻
Hello, I'll just sit here
你们好 我就静静地坐在这里看着你们舌吻
and watch you tongue-kiss.
我觉得吧 可能她的新女友会稍微地改变你们的关系
I mean, maybe the new girlfriend
我觉得吧 可能她的新女友会稍微地改变你们的关系
will change your dynamic a little,
- 但是 你知道的 你依然是…- 算了吧
- but, you know, you're still... - Nah.
我对图卡唯一确信的事情就是 她是不会轻易改变的
The one thing I know about tuca
我对图卡唯一确信的事情就是 她是不会轻易改变的
is that she'll always be the same.
她需要一些空间
She needed space.
我给她一些空间
I gave her that.
一切都很顺利!
Everything's okay!
一切都很不顺利!
Nothing's okay!
我觉得图卡不再把我当朋友了!
I think tuca's done being my friend!
我们已经三个星期没聊天了!
It's been three weeks since we talked!
但是 她只是因为新恋情分了心 对吗?
But, well, she's just distracted by her new relationship, right?
这种情况正常吗?
This is normal?
唔 这个问题有点复杂
Hmm, that's a toughie.
魔力治疗球说“我们展开详细讲讲”
Magic therapist ball says, "let's unpack that."
我还没见过她的新女友呢!
I haven't even met her new girlfriend yet!
这不是很奇怪吗?
Isn't that weird?
你为什么不给她打电♥话♥?
Why don't you call her?
她可能像你需要她一样需要你
She might need you as much as you need her.
我做不到 我 我不能成为她和卡拉分手的原因 啊!
I can't. I, I can't be the reason
我做不到 我 我不能成为她和卡拉分手的原因 啊!
it doesn't work out with Kara. Augh!
但是 明天就是鸟城狂欢节了
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表