剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
too late! Already did!
周四
人♥民♥需要我运用权力
The people need me to exert power
把他们从拥挤和混乱中解救出来
Over the congested chaos of their lives.
它让我感觉良好吗? 我不会说谎
Does it make me feel good? I won't lie.
是的 是的 确实让我感觉良好
Yes. Yes, it does.
但权力是有重量的
But power carries weight.
我应该负责任地使用这种权力吗?
Should I use that power responsibly?
或者我应该找点乐子 图卡式的?
Or should I have a little fun, tuca-style?
哇 我不理解你
Wow. I don't understand you,
但是……我尊重你
But... I respect you.
我想支持你追逐你的梦想
I wanna support you while you follow your dreams.
我想与你共创生活
I wanna build a life with you
并在你大权在握时
And take care of all the housework and childcare
承担所有的家务和育儿责任
While you rise in power.
这就是爱吗?
Is this love?
你 这个火♥辣♥的笨蛋 滚吧
You! Hot dumbass! Leave!
好的女士
Yes, ma'am.
欢迎再次光临
Thank you, come again!
哦
Oh!
利刃
面包
利刃
面包
我还是不太笃定这个设计
I'm still not sure about this design.
它是这么的……
It's so...
张扬
...Confrontational.
别担心 宝贝
Don't worry, babe.
我燥起来了!
I am frickin' pumped!
杰宝杰宝杰
Cock-a-doodledoo!
太棒了
Yes.
还想再来一些?给你了
You want more? Here you go.
谢了
thanks!
祝你好运 哥们
Have a good one, bro!
-哥们!-哥们!
-Bro! -Bro!
♪ 噢,做一个满载乐趣的哥们♪
♪ Oh being a bro with tons of fun! ♪
♪ 如果你想成为哥们 你可以成为哥们 ♪
♪ and you can be a bro if you wanna be one! ♪
♪ 我可以成为哥们吗? 我不明白 ♪
♪ I can be a bro? I don't understand! ♪
♪ 女孩 有各种各样的哥们 ♪
♪ girl, there's all kinds of bros ♪
♪ 在哥们的土地上 ♪
♪ all across the bro land! ♪
♪ 哥们 哥们 ♪
♪ bro, bro ♪
♪ 在哥们的土地上 ♪
♪ all across the bro land! ♪
♪ 脱口秀主持人可以是哥们 ♪
♪ host talk shows can be bros ♪
♪ 推人的人 统治的人 ♪
♪ men who shove, men who reign ♪
♪ 不被爱的人 被任命的人 ♪
♪ men unloved, men ordained ♪
♪ 哥们是无所不能的笨蛋♪
♪ a bro's a shmoe who can do anything! ♪
♪ 或者你可以成为一个简单的甜心 ♪
♪ or you could be a simple sweetie ♪
♪ 仍然坚持父权制 ♪
♪ and still uphold the patriarchy! ♪
♪ 我们过着没有冲突的生活 ♪
♪ we live life, free of strife ♪
♪ 如果哥们不满意他们的工资 他们可以要求加薪 ♪
♪ if bros don't like their wages they can just ask for raises! ♪
♪ 现在她明白了 ♪
♪ now she's got it! ♪
但成为哥们并不总是那么容易
But being a bro isn't always easy.
是吗?
It's not?
♪ 尽管我的身份财富和年龄 ♪
♪ despite my status wealth and age ♪
♪ 我还是一团苦涩的怒火 ♪
♪ I'm still a bitter ball of rage! ♪
♪ 为什么我所有的笑话都带有性别歧视?♪
♪ why are all my jokes so sexist? ♪
♪ 在公共场合 我可是个左派 ♪
♪ out in public, I'm a leftist ♪
♪ 我爸爸告诉我男孩不哭 ♪
♪ my dad told me boys don't cry ♪
♪ 所以我让我的眼睛保持干燥 ♪
♪ so I keep my eye-holes dry ♪
♪ 喝醉后感到悲伤却不懂原因 ♪
♪ feel sad when drunk and don't know why ♪
♪ 但别自怨自艾 我已受够绝望 ♪
♪ but enough pity parties I'm sick of despair! ♪
♪ 为什么我们不看看那边的那个小妞?♪
♪ why don't we all look at that chick over there? ♪
♪ 看她如此甜蜜幸福 ♪
♪ look at her so sweet and happy! ♪
♪ 她一定是你觉得如此糟糕的原因 ♪
♪ she must be why you feel so crappy! ♪
♪ 哦 我不知道我的头在旋转 ♪
♪ oh, I don't know my head is spinning! ♪
♪ 如果她没有输 那么你就没有赢 ♪
♪ if she's not losing then you aren't winning! ♪
♪ 男孩们 列队 ♪
♪ boys, line up! ♪
♪ 你可以踢倒任何门 ♪
♪ you can kick down any doors! ♪
♪ 你必须战斗并赢得你的战争 ♪
♪ you gotta fight and win your wars! ♪
♪ 成为哥们 得到属于你的东西 ♪
♪ be a bro and get what's yours! ♪
那么 你在这里工作了很久了吗 小美人?
Sup, you work here long, beautiful?
你有什么需要的吗?
How can I help you today?
我必须做一个简单的选择
I must make a simple choice.
去成为一个会说真燥的人
to become someone who says noice.
我会和他们一样穿工装裤
I'll wear the pants of the cargo.
我将成为他们的……
I'll be a bird who is a...
♪ 她将成为我们的…… ♪
♪ she'll be a bird who is a... ♪
♪ 哥们 ♪
♪ bro ♪
稍等一下
One moment.
嗨 糕点皮特
Hi, pastry pete.
是的 我知道今天的销♥售♥额下降了
Yeah, I know sales are down today,
但是 但这不是我的问……好吧
But, but it's not my... Okay.
再见
Bye.
啊 怎么了?
Aw, what's wrong?
你微笑的时候看起来更漂亮
You look prettier when you smile.
哥们
bro!
Bro!
只有红车能过
only red cars!
现在只有黑♥车♥能过
Now only black cars.
今天没有银色轿车能通过
No silver sedans shall pass today,
去找另外一条路吧
Find a new route!
嘿 叫你呢
hey, you!
那辆卡车是周日卡车
That truck is a Sunday truck!
什么是周日卡车?
What's a Sunday truck?
周日卡车是一种漂亮到你只能在周日开的卡车
That's a truck so beautiful, you only drive in Sunday.
今天是星期四 你这个蠢婊♥子♥
It's Thursday, you silly bitch!
不好了
Oh, no!
如果我的家人发现我是个蠢婊♥子♥
If my family find out I'm a silly bitch
他们会和我断绝关系的
They'll disown me!
啊!
Ah!
你 给我扭快点!
You! Waddle faster!
你 还有你 来个碰碰车
You. You. Bumper cars.
开始表演
let's see it!
权力让你疯狂了
You're mad with power!
我马上回来 我得去吃个午饭
I'll be right back, I'm just gonna go get lunch.
多么美妙的午休
What an amazing lunch break!
现在接着履行我的职责……
Now to resume my duties as...
啊
Aah!
这是什么几把玩意?
What the dick is this?
啊 市政♥府♥下令安装的停车标志终于到了
Ah, the stop signs the city ordered finally arrived.
原来他们路牌工厂雇佣的新人有问题
Turns out there was an issue with the new guy they hired down
At the sign factory.
亲爱的汽车司机
Dear automobilist,
特此要求您
You are hereby mandated
尽快停止
To discontinue the generation
您的机动车辆
Of forward motion vis-a-vis
向前运动的趋势
Your motorized carriage expeditiously!
这个优雅而无情的停车标志
this passionless, yet graceful stop sign
公民责任比我还履行得好
Does a better civic duty than I ever could.
就目前来说
For now.
但如果你觉得那个牌子不会滥用权力
But you're fooling yourself, you think that sign
你就是在自欺欺人
Won't go mad with power too.
我盯着你呢 停车标志!
I see you, stop sign!
噁 停下来
Eep! Stop!
相信我 你不会想卖♥♥那些东西的
Trust me, you do not want to sell those!
退后 婊♥子♥
Back off, bitch!
哇 这款的口感格外浓厚
Whoa, these taste extra gloopy!
噁 浓痰馅饼!
Ew. Loogie strudels!
我是一个纵火狂 哥们
I'm a pyromania bro!
嘿 贝蒂
Hey, bertie.
我是来看你的新推车的
I came to check out your new cart.
哦 你选择了一个很有趣的方向
Oh, you've taken it in a really interesting direction
我会全力支持你的
And you have my full support.
不 图卡 这不是好事 糟透了 我需要你的帮助
No, tuca. This is bad! Really bad! I need help!
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表