剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
你会路过医院吗?
You going by the hospital?
完全正确 上来吧
You betcha, hop in.
我一直想知道 你们真的是在做清洁吗
So, I always wondered, do you guys actually clean?
还是说 这只是一种惩罚忘记移车的人的方式?
Or is this just a way to ticket people who forget to move their cars?
没有人觉得这份工作很重要
Nobody thinks this job is important,
但是 如果没有我 这座城市会脏乱不堪
But this city would be filthy without me.
哇 伙计 哇!
Whoa, dude, whoa!
脏乱 脏乱 脏乱!
Filthy! Filthy! Filthy!
全都脏乱不堪!
All filthy!
你不能这么做!城市里需要一些脏东西!
You can't do that! A city needs its smut!
它需要一些味道!
It needs flavor!
我想把你打扫打扫
I'd like to clean you.
那些短裤应该是正常长度的短裤!
Those short shorts should be regular-length shorts!
哦 你滚吧!
Oh, hell no!
这些脏东西原来一直在我心里!
The filth was inside me all along!
而且还很美丽!
And it's beautiful!
你总算来了!能看到你真高兴
There she is! A sight for tired eyes.
嘿 阿姨!有什么情况吗?
Hey, auntie! What's goin' on?
我被晚饭烫到了嘴 而且我的脚是冰的
My dinner burned my mouth and my feet are ice.
我至少能给你的脚趾做点什么
I can do something about your tootsies at least.
看看你 这样照顾我
Look at you, taking care of me.
感觉就像我的生日到了
Feels like my birthday.
而且你总会给我带“果汁”来!
And you always bring me my juice!
今晚我需要喝个不少
I require a heavy pour tonight.
给你…
Well...
惊喜!
Surprise!
Nightcap: 同时指睡帽与睡前饮品,可以是酒或热饮
我没有带睡前酒
I didn't bring a nightcap
但它戴着睡帽 听懂了吗?
But he's wearing a nightcap. Get it?
你在开玩笑吧?
You're kidding, right?
我刚在想 你给了我代理权
I was thinking. You gave me power of attorney
这就是说我得做对你最好的决定
And that means I'm supposed to do what's best for you.
你在这里是为了好起来 对吗?
You're here to get better, right?
嗯 你这个可爱的东西
Well, you sweet thing.
你是对的
You're right.
谢谢你的关注
Thank you for looking out.
今天已经很晚了 宝贝
Now, it's been a day, baby.
给阿姨一点安静的时间 好让我休息 可以吗?
Give auntie some quiet so she can rest, hmm?
当然 阿姨 睡个好觉 好吗?
Sure, auntie. Sleep well, okay?
图卡 亲爱的?
tuca, dear?
差点忘了
Almost forgot.
我决定把代理权交给特里
I've decided to give the power of attorney to terry.
哦
Oh.
嗯 这是最好的
Well, it's for the best.
你不想要这个责任
You don't want this responsibility.
我在帮你一个忙
I'm doing you a favor.
是的 我的意思是 我已经有个工作了
Yeah, I mean, I already have a job.
那就是成为派对的主宰
Being the life of the party.
嘿嘿!
Hey, hey!
好女孩
Atta girl.
这还有一个简单的活
Now, here's an easy job.
把这些礼服带到上城的寄售店
Take these gowns to that consignment shop uptown.
然后把现金给我
Then bring me the cash.
嗯…当然可以 塔卢拉
Um... Sure thing, tallulah.
嘿 你想去看一看小婴儿吗?
Hey. Wanna go look at some babies?
- 哇 - 可爱吧?
- Aww. - Cute, huh?
有点恶心!
Gross!
工作太累时我经常跑过来这里
I like to come up here when it's been a hard shift
有时 我希望我所有的患者
Sometimes, I wish all of my patients
可以像这些家伙一样可爱
Could be as sweet as these guys.
你是说塔卢拉吗?
You mean tallulah?
啊 别在意她
Ah, don't let her get to you.
她就是这样
That's just how she is.
她是个毒舌高手
She's a roast master!
华丽金蛋羹
寄售店
为了帮助您
我们不眠不休
好吧 我已经小睡充电了
Okay, I took a power nap.
我的身体里已经没有便便了
I have zero poop left in my body.
我可以看这个了
I can do this.
斑斑 我们要开始看电视了
Speckle, we're starting the show!
- 哦!- 噫!
- Oh! - Eep!
你的腿怎么了?
What happened to your legs?
智能手表是个坏主意
The smartwatch was a bad idea.
我变得太健壮了
I'm getting too ripped. You know?
虎背熊腰的
So jacked.
让我试试这个
Let me see something.
挤一挤这个玉米 斑斑
Squeeze that corn, specko.
嗯 靴裤的味道!
Mmm, bootcut-flavored!
如果他知道真♥相♥ 我们就死定了
If he knows the truth, we're dead.
反正我们都要死了!看看周围!
We're dead anyway! Look around!
我想 但我的头动不了了
I would, but I can't move my head.
我觉得…我讨厌这个剧?
I think... I hate this show?
这剧不好
It's not good.
你想看看我用大腿开罐吗?
You wanna watch me open jars with my thighs?
- 好!- 我去拿果酱罐!
- Yeah! - I'll get the jam!
你记得那个医生 杰瑞叔叔吗?
remember uncle jerry, the doctor?
嗯 他说我有一个刻薄的子♥宫♥…
well, he said I had a mean uter...
刻薄的子♥宫♥ 是的 你之前告诉过我
Mean uterus. Yeah, you've told me before.
我带了你要的零食
I brought the snacks you asked for.
这些是白天的薯片
These are the day chips.
我要的是晚上吃的薯片!
I asked for my evening chips!
平常这个时候值班的护士在哪呢?
Where's the other nurse that usually works this shift?
卡拉?她今晚休息
Kara? It's her night off.
你很垃圾!
没有礼貌!
对不起 墙
我正在经历一段困难时期
我不是墙
我是女人
确实像是墙会说的话
你很垃圾!
你很垃圾!
慢干型
指甲油
慢慢来 放轻松
嘿 你在做什么呢?
Hey! Watcha doing?
在买♥♥护士用品吗?
Getting nurse stuff?
嗯 除了做护士
Well, in addition to being a nurse,
我也是个普通人
I also happen to be a civilian
也需要买♥♥普通人的东西
Who has to buy regular person stuff.
但今天这个情况 确实
But in this instance, yes,
我正好在买♥♥护士用品
I happen to be getting nurse stuff.
你喜欢熟透的水煮蛋吗?
Do you like hardboiled eggs?
哦 他是我的病人
Oh, he was my patient.
还有她 那家伙也是
And her. That guy too.
哇 好吧 这些都是我的病人
Wow, okay. These were all my patients.
我知道这让我看起来不擅长维持人们的生存率
I know this makes me seem bad at keeping people alive,
但如果你联♥系♥周围环境来看
But if you look at it in context,
我的意思是 我们可是在墓地里
I mean, we're in a cemetery.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
而且 我的病人们都很老了
And my patients are all really old.
我不知道 看来你可能是个糟糕的护士
I don't know, seems like you might be a bad nurse.
噢 诡异的灵魂
yo, spooky spirits,
我们很随性的
We're chill,
所以快把你最饥渴的鬼魂送上来一起玩 随便做点什么
so send us your horniest ghost to hang or whatever
噢 噁 他看起来像35岁那么老
oh, ew, he's like 35!
噁!
ew!
嘿!你可以为我唱首摇篮曲吗?
Hey! Will you sing me a lullaby?
你总是在跟我索要东西
You're always asking me for stuff!
我可是很忙的!
I'm busy!
♪ 蓝色的小鸟 你不要忧伤 ♪
♪ little bluebird don't be so blue ♪
♪ 快去睡吧 小蓝鸟 明天又是全新的一天 ♪
♪ sleep now, bluebird tomorrow's brand new ♪
♪ 你并不孤单 小蓝鸟 ♪
♪ you're not alone, bluebird ♪
♪ 虽然孤单总会来的 ♪
♪ though lonely's the trend ♪
♪ 我们与你同在 小鸟 ♪
♪ we're here with you, bird ♪
♪ 我们是你晚上的朋友 ♪
♪ we're your nighttime friends ♪
嘿 别再对着我们的孩子唱歌♥了 他才十五岁!
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表