剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
See, it's almost nine o'clock and they're still not back.
我就知道
I knew it.
图莉?
Tulip?
图卡?
Tuca?
噢 嗨 呃 我只是…
Oh, hi. Um, I'm just...
这是什么情况?
What in the world?
你知道吗 妈妈 我对甜菜过敏!
Guess what, mom? I'm allergic to beets!
托马斯!赶紧下楼把过敏药拿过来 快点!
Thomas! Come downstairs and bring the birdadryl, please!
接下来让我处理吧 谢谢你了
I'll take it over from here, thank you.
- 噢 让我搭把手吧 - 嗷!
- Oh, let me help. - Ow!
恶魔妈妈!恶魔妈妈!
Demon mommy! Demon mommy!
图莉 停下来 别说了!
Tulip. Agh! Stop!
我就知道我不能相信你
I knew I couldn't trust you.
我不过让你们离开我的视线两个小时…
I let you out of my sight for two hours...
特里 对不起 我们只是有点玩过头了
Terry, I'm sorry, we just got carried away!
但我们还是准时安全地回家了
But I still got her home safe and on time!
看 妈妈!血泡!
Look, mama! Blood bubbles!
图莉 我对你很失望!
Tulip! I am so disappointed in you.
你不应该这样子
You know better than this.
嘿 她还是孩子 你看她现在多怕你
Hey, let her be a kid. She's afraid of you!
我不需要你的建议 图卡
I don't need your advice, tuca.
我这一生都在给你清理烂摊子
I've spent my whole life cleaning up your messes.
如果你还要把我当小孩
If you're gonna treat me like a child,
我现在立马打车走人
I'm calling a cab and leaving!
你好?
Hello?
呃 他们让我等一会儿 他们在 呃…
Uh, they have me on hold! They just, um...
至少你还能享受你的童年
At least you got to enjoy your childhood.
自从妈妈去世 我的童年就结束了
Mine ended when mom died.
我不得不照料所有烂摊子 这样你才能继续当个孩子
And I had to hold shit down so you could keep being a kid.
不知道为什么直到现在居然还是我在处理烂摊子
And somehow I'm still holding shit down.
这一切什么时候才能结束 哈?
When do I get to stop, huh?
噢 嘿 姑娘们
Oh, hey, ladies.
想想看 几年之后 这就是个有趣的小故事
Just think, in a few years, this will be such a funny story!
别和稀泥了 贝蒂
Stop trying to smooth everything over, bertie.
我们家用我们自己的方式处理我们的烂摊子!
Our family deals with our mess our way!
噢 不要用这种方法对我的朋友说话!
Oh, don't talk to my friend like that!
过来 贝蒂 我们走吧
Come on, bertie. Let's go.
嘿 图卡 你还好吗?
Hey, tuca, are you okay?
不好意思 让你经历这些狗血剧情
Ugh, sorry for all the family drama.
至少你的家人很温柔
At least your family is mellow!
嗯 欧歌♥鸫家从来不吵架 从来
Yeah, the songthrushes don't really blow up, ever.
嘿 斑斑跑哪去了?
Hey, where's speckle?
噢 他说他想在外面睡
Oh, he wanted to sleep outside.
大家往生节快乐!
Hello! Happy corpse week!
嗨!
Hi!
我喜欢你的打扮 斑斑!
Love your outfit there, speckle!
非常感谢
Thank you kindly.
呃 妈妈 这都是些什么东西?
Uh, mom? What's all this stuff?
你为什么要攒着这些垃圾?
What are you guys saving all this trash for?
噢 我也不知道
Oh, I don't know.
我可以帮你把他们拿去回收掉吗?
Can I help carry these out to recycling?
不用 不用 你别在意这些了
No, no. Don't worry about it.
说真的 妈妈 究竟是什么情况?
Seriously, mom, what's going on here?
饮料!有人想喝点饮料吗?
Drinks! Would anyone like a drink?
好啊 我要来一点儿!
Yeah, I could use a liquid!
可以呀 我觉得
Sure! I guess.
我把你的行李都放楼上了
I put all your luggage upstairs!
谢谢老爸
Thanks, dad.
你过得怎么样 罗贝蒂?
How have you been, robertie?
我最近过得挺好的
I'm really good lately.
其实 爸爸 呃…
Actually, dad, um...
我正在接受心理咨♥询♥ 而且我很喜欢!
I've started going to therapy and I really like it!
心理咨♥询♥?
Therapy?
你才不需要什么心理咨♥询♥ 你挺正常的呀!
You don't need therapy, you're normal!
- 不是这样…- 行吧 我得 呃…
- That's not... - Well, I'd, uh...
最好去看看你妈妈
Better go check on your mother.
她和你一样也很正常
Who is also normal.
这也太奇怪了
This is so weird.
我从来没见过他们的房♥子变成这样!
I've never seen their house look like this before!
呃 也许他们正在重新整理的过程中?
Uh, maybe they're in the middle of reorganizing?
这是谁这么可爱呀!
How cute is this!
哎呀 没有这回事啦
Uh, I wasn't that good.
我只是赢下了地区赛而已
I only won regionals.
- 哇 看看你!- 唔
- Whoa, look at you! - Hmm.
那年我是被公认“最哥特”的
I got voted "gothiest" that year.
哇 我的宝贝蒂儿一直都是这么厉害!
Damn, my baby bertie has been kicking ass her whole life!
是的 不开玩笑!
Yeah, no kidding!
噢 你们不要大惊小怪了
Oh, don't make a big fuss, you guys.
我只是小时候被施加很大压力而已
I just had a lot of pressure on me when I was a kid.
呃 孩子们 你们准备好吃晚饭了吗?
You, uh, kids ready for dinner?
妈妈今年准备了一个很特别的蛋糕
Mom made a very special cadaveri cake this year!
亲爱的 别碰那些东西好吗
Sweetheart, please, don't touch those things,
你会把他们搞乱的
You'll get them all out of order.
它们是按无用程度还是黏糊糊程度来分类的?
Are they divided by uselessness or degree of stickiness?
好了 亲爱的 是时候点上遗像蛋糕的蜡烛了
Come on, honey, it's time to light the cadaveri candles.
呃
Hmm.
好了 各位 让我们低下头 闭上眼睛
Okay, gang. Heads bowed, eyes closed.
我们诵读对逝者的呼唤
While we recite the corpses call,
请让我们免受逝者的愤怒
To spare us from the wrath of the dead.
斯人已逝 驾邪恶之船离去 而吾辈未曾遗忘
Elders gone but not forgotten, at the ship of evil's helm.
我们诚挚地恳求 不要将我们拖向死神领域
We honor and desperately beseech thee,
我们诚挚地恳求 不要将我们拖向死神领域
Drag us not to thy death realm!
谁要蛋糕?
Who wants cake?
我喜欢这个很像遗体的蛋糕
I like how this cake resembles a corpse.
无论是外观还是味道都很像!
In both appearance and flavor!
呃 用了新的做法吗 妈妈?
Um... New recipe, mom?
噢 今年你♥爸♥和我想试一下不一样的
Oh, your father and I wanted to try.
噢 今年你♥爸♥和我想试一下不一样的
Something different this year.
我们用了低碳水生酮配方
We used low-carb meat mix.
但我们家有一个传统
But we've had a traditional.
从小时候起 每年都是黄油忌廉饼干吉百利蛋糕 为什么要换掉呢?
butter cream biscuit cadbury cake every year
从小时候起 每年都是黄油忌廉饼干吉百利蛋糕 为什么要换掉呢?
Since I was little! Why the switch?
我们在尝试新的饮食比例
Well, we've been trying a new diet.
因为你♥爸♥近期有一些健康问题
Because dad has had some recent medical concerns.
爸 这是 说这是什么情况?
Dad, what's, what's going on?
噢 我们别聊这些不开心的了
Oh.
噢 我们别聊这些不开心的了
we don't need to get into this unpleasantness
妈 这也太荒谬了
Mom, this is ridiculous.
告诉我发生了什么事
Tell me what's going on.
嗯 你♥爸♥几个月前做了开胸手术
Well, your dad had open breast surgery several months ago.
爸爸动过手术?
Dad had surgery?
几个月前?
Months ago?
然后你们都没有告诉我?
And you didn't call me?
呃 我们不想麻烦你
Well, uh, we didn't wanna trouble you.
呃 不如我们聊点没这么不开心的事情?
Uh, why don't we talk about something less upsetting?
你们看 这周的天气挺不错的
You know, the weather has been so mild this week!
傍晚的太阳是红色的?
Evening sun's red?
祝你好运 朋友
Good luck, friend.
早上红色的太阳预示着风暴来临
Red sun in the morning? Brace for storming.
确实!
Exactly!
看吧 这就是问题所在
See, this is the problem.
你们永远不想讨论任何真正的问题
You guys never wanna discuss anything real.
我小时候也是这样
It was the same when I was a kid.
好吧 我不明白你的童年有什么糟糕的
Well, I don't understand what was so terrible.
好吧 我不明白你的童年有什么糟糕的
About your childhood.
我们根本不交流 妈妈!
We didn't talk, mom.
我把所有事情都藏在心里 才导致我现在需要接受心理咨♥询♥
So I kept everything inside and now I'm in therapy.
来学习怎样处理这些破事
Learning how to process all this shit.
并且用我的嘴!大声地!讲述出来!
And express it! Outloud! With my mouth!
哈哈 这感觉太疯狂了!
Haha, this feels crazy!
你是一个好学生 你赢得了所有这些奖项…
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表