剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
欢迎来到图卡大酒店!
Welcome to hotel tuca!
哦 谢谢!
Oh, thank you!
我来给服务员一点小费吧
Let me just tip the bellhop.
麻烦在大堂稍作等候
Please wait in the lobby
我们正在准备您的房♥间
while we finish preparing your room.
需要来些茶点嘛?
Care for a refreshment?
好呀
Sure.
这是黄瓜水!
Cucumber water!
给你!
Boom!
- 洋气!- 哇!
- Fanciness! - Wow!
♪ 把奇怪的东西放在它们的位置上! ♪
♪ Putting freakin' things in their place! ♪
♪ 为贝蒂打扫卫生 ♪
♪ Clean shit up for bertie ♪
♪ 让这里成为一个漂亮的房♥间! ♪
♪ make this a nice space! ♪
♪ 整理一下这里…哈♪
♪ Clean shit... ah ♪
♪ 打扫一下那里…啊啊 ♪
♪ clean shit... uh-uh ♪
♪ 一尘不染…啊 ♪
♪ clean shit... ah ♪
♪ 再清理一下这个… 哦哦 ♪ 打扫… ♪ 喔 ♪
♪ clean shit... uh-uh ♪ clean shit... ♪uh ♪
您的卧室准备好了 夫人!
Your sleeping quarters are ready, madame!
喔 姐妹 开旅馆真是太累了
Woo, child, running a hotel is exhausting.
嘿 要不要一起看大学同学的照片然后指指点点一番?
Hey, wanna look at pictures
嘿 要不要一起看大学同学的照片然后指指点点一番?
of people we went to college with and judge them?
噢 其实我得赶紧走了
Oh, I actually gotta run.
- 我和卡拉要去约会了 - 噢!
- I have a date with Kara! - Oh!
这样吗?我还想着和室友一起玩些什么呢
Really? I thought we were gonna have a fun roomie hang!
她来了!
That's her!
卡拉拉哩啦!
Karalaralinglong!
我们还没想好彼此的昵称
We don't have good nicknames for each other yet.
等我回来再开睡衣派对
We'll have a sleepover when I get back.
好呀
Okay.
不过我可能会晚点儿才回来
Tho' I might be back kinda late tonight.
嘿嘿嘿
Hayhay!
你懂我意思的 对吧?我先走啦 姐妹!
You know what I'm saying, yeah? Yeah? Bye, girl!
嗷!
Ow!
♪ 图卡与贝蒂 图卡与贝蒂 ♪
♪ Tuca & bertie, tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 贝蒂和图卡和图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ bertie & tuca and tuca & bertie ♪
♪ 图卡和贝蒂 ♪
♪ tuca & bertie ♪
- ♪ 图卡 ♪ - -♪ 贝蒂 ♪
- ♪ tuca ♪ - -♪ bertie ♪
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hi. - Hi.
我在几个街区外看到了一只奇怪的袜子
So... I saw a weird sock a few blocks down,
它可能现在还在那
it might still be there
如果你想去戳一戳的话还来得及
if you wanna poke it with a stick.
嗯…你想去一个真正酷的地方吗?
Hmm... wanna go somewhere really cool?
当然了 我想去
Of course, I do.
这是什么奇怪的问题
What a weird question.
五年前
还记得大学里的那个女孩吗?
Remember that girl from our college,
就是那个长头发的
you know, the one with the hair?
- 还经常穿着衬衫 - 哦 图书馆的唐娅
- And the shirt? - Oh, library Tonya!
来 给你看一下
Girl, check it out.
啊!图书馆的唐娅戴了成年鸟喙矫正器!
Ah! Library Tonya got adult beak braces!
哇…
Whoa...
我们也应该戴矫正器的
We should get beak braces.
你准备好去参加这个派对了吗?
So, you ready to go to this party?
我不知道
I dunno.
哦 我听说维克多也会去那里
Oh, I heard Victor's gonna be there.
啊 他太辣了
Ah, he's so hot!
我一直去那个电影院
I keep going to that movie theater
就是为了能让他撕我的票
just so he can rip my ticket.
导致我看了三次那部傻气的带西装和墨镜的暴♥力♥电影
I've seen that stupid violent movie
导致我看了三次那部傻气的带西装和墨镜的暴♥力♥电影
with the suits and the sunglasses three times.
然而他完全没有注意到这事
And he never notices.
而且他从来没有注意到我!
And he never notices me!
哼 也许我们不应该去
Eh, maybe we shouldn't go.
要不然我们先玩点别的?然后去买♥♥冰淇淋
How about we pre-game? Then get ice cream.
然后再去派对
Then we go to the party.
好吧
Okay.
你想要巧克巧克巧克巧克巧克力味的吗?
Do you want a choco-choco-choco- choco-choco-chip?
我更想要摩卡巧克哇巧克摩卡味的!
I'd prefer mocha-choco- cocoa-mocho-chipe!
你飞大了吧!
Chipe!
酷哦 又是你们俩 要什么口味的?
Cool. It's you guys again. Flavors?
- 摩卡巧克薄荷… - 巧克力克力
- Mocha-choco-minty... - Chocolate-chip-choco...
没什么好笑的
That's not funny.
有一说一 真的不好笑
It's literally not a joke.
图卡 你有没有觉得 我们找不到约会对象
Tuca, do you ever feel like we can't find dates
是因为我们总待在一起?
because we're always together?
图卡?
Tuca?
出租鹰
你怎么知道我喜欢这些出租鹰?
How did you know I love these rent-a-hawks?
我读了你的日记
I read your diary.
拜托 如果你真的读了我的日记 那你到现在都没可能读完
Please. If you read my diary you'll still be reading
因为全篇只有一个特别长的句子
Because it's all one long sentence
而且都是基于真实故事的丑闻
and it's scandalous and it's based on a true story.
芜湖!
Scree!
所以 你经常来这里吗?
So, do you come here a lot?
你会带别的约会对象来这里吗?
Do you bring other dates here?
你总是有对象吗?有很多对象吗?
Do you date all the time, a lot?
你在这里和谁打过炮吗?
Have you boned anyone here?
不
No.
我之前和某个人交往了一段时间
I was with someone for a while.
然后在几个月之前分手了
It ended a few months ago.
她不会喜欢这个地方
She wouldn't have liked this place.
为什么呢?
Why not?
她的父亲死于鹰爪之下
Her father was killed by a hawk.
而那只鹰 就是她的母亲
The hawk was her mother.
别瞎说了
Come on.
好吧 说真的?
Okay, seriously?
她总是扮成一副受害者的样子
She kinda always played the victim.
你在你的感情经历里是扮好人还是扮坏人呢?
Are you the good guy or bad guy in your relationships?
我以前…从来没有认真地谈过恋爱
I've... never really been
我以前…从来没有认真地谈过恋爱
in a serious relationship before.
嘿 想去个不酷的地方吗?
Hey, wanna go somewhere uncool?
谢谢你陪我来这里
Thanks for coming with me.
我得复印一点东西
I just needed to make some copies.
喔
Oh.
噢我的天 我变弯了!
Oh, my word! I'm gay!
世界上
最性感
的
鸟奶奶
我太会拼图了
I'm so good at puzzles.
嗤 我都能当专家了
Phew, I could go pro.
拼图大♥师♥
爽爆了!
Hell, yeah!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!跟你说一下我安全到达这里了!
Hey! Just letting you know I made it here safely!
knock knock joke: 英文常见敲门笑话,一方说"knock knock",另一方回问"who's there"
接下来 再徒步两天就能到达敲敲门了
Uh, now, it's just a two-day hike to knock knock.
谁在那儿?
Who's there?
我 再过两天!
Me, in two days!
哈 那是门把手店的名字
Ha, that's the name of the doorknob store.
名字就叫做敲敲门
It's called knock knock.
你用不着跑那么远的
You didn't have to travel so far.
你完全可以在鸟镇买♥♥一个门把手
You could've just bought a doorknob in bird town!
我想给你一个最好的鸟舍
I want this to be the best birdhouse for you
所以它需要你觉得最漂亮的门把手!
so it needs the doorknob you thought was the prettiest!
好吧 嗯 所以我得 得继续赶路了
Okay, uh, so I gotta, gotta get going
这样我才可以在夜蜂出现之前藏匿好!
so I can take cover before the night bees emerge!
- 夜蜂?- -哦 别担心
- Night bees? - - Oh, don't worry.
他们会在黎明前冻死!
They'll be frozen dead by daybreak!
真正的危险是狼蜂
The real danger is the wolf wasps.
好的 小心点 再见!
Okay, be careful, bye!
它确实是最漂亮的门把手
It is the prettiest doorknob.
- 嘿 - 哦!
- Hey. - Oh!
醒了呀 你好
You're up! Hello!
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表