剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
You were a good student, you won all those awards...
当果冻湖那件事发生在我身上时…
When that thing happened to me at the jelly lakes...
唉 你们都选择避而不谈
Ugh, you just swept it under the rug.
呃 我觉得…
Well, um, I'm...
我相信这件事对你有很大影响
I'm sure it had a big impact on you.
我被猥亵了 但我们从来不触及这件事
I was assaulted and we never talked about it.
我就只是被安排去见了几次学校辅♥导♥员
I got sent to a few visits with a school counselor.
就只有这样而已
And that was that.
而你们却假装什么都没有发生
You pretended it didn't happen.
我 我当时只是个孩子
I, I was just a kid.
你能想象这让曾我感到多么羞耻吗?
Do you have any idea how ashamed that made me feel?
我很抱歉 我没有成为完美家长
Well, I'm sorry I didn't do a perfect job parenting.
你知道吗 也许你们也应该试试心理咨♥询♥
You know, both of you could actually use some therapy, too.
当你不沟通时 所有的情绪都会累积在一起
When you don't talk and you let all this stuff pile up,
直到…直到变成…崩♥盘♥!
It... It just becomes...
直到…直到变成…崩♥盘♥!
Crap!
好吧 你们不打算说点什么吗?
Well, aren't you gonna say anything?
我 呃…
I, uh...
呃…也许我应该去商店买♥♥些冰块
uh... maybe I should go to the store and get ice
我们忘记准备冰块了
We forgot to get ice. Huh.
是哦 好像冰块才是解决途径一样
Yeah, that'll help!
小贝蒂儿!
Bertie-ertie!
我爸妈就是神经病!
My parents are so mental!
很抱歉让你们见到这些
I'm sorry you guys had to see that.
我觉得我做不到 一次谈话就解决几十年的沟通缺失
I guess I'm not going to fix.
我觉得我做不到 一次谈话就解决几十年的沟通缺失
Decades of dysfunction with one conversation!
不过我打赌 把这些事都宣泄出来 感觉好多了 对吗?
I bet it felt good to let all that stuff out, though?
是的
Yeah.
就像一次情绪的腹泻!
Like emotional diarrhea.
呃…
Um...
让我们做你的情绪纸尿裤 贝蒂!
Let us be your emotional diaper, bertie!
现在我明白为什么你生气时会变得怪怪的!
Now I see why you get all weird when you're angry!
因为你的家人们从来都不沟通!
Your family doesn't talk about anything!
对!我希望我们能像成年人一样交谈
Yep! I wish we could just talk to each other as adults,
排除所有这些旧的怨恨和包袱
Without all these old resentments and baggage.
就算这意味着我们都互相大喊大叫
Even if it meant we all shouted at each other.
就像你的家人一样
Like your family does.
确实 我们真的很喜欢大喊大叫
Yeah, we really love shouting.
你知道吗?我得去打个电♥话♥
You know what? I need to go make a call.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
哇 姑娘
Whoa, girl.
哇 放松点吧
Whoa. Easy there.
嗨 我是图卡·巨嘴鸟
Hi, I'm tuca toucan,
一名三十一岁的女巨嘴鸟
A 31-year-old toucan woman.
噢 我们一定得…
Oh, do we have to...
你已经答应了!
You agreed!
你好 我是特里·巨嘴鸟
Hello, I'm terry toucan.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
等一下 我点好了我们的饮料
Hang on, I ordered us some drinks.
所以你一到就刚好准备好
So yours would be ready when you got here.
真是周到得出乎意料
Surprisingly thoughtful.
给你一杯脱脂拿铁 女士
A skim latte for you, ma'am,
再给我来一杯软糖多多超浓曲奇咖啡
And a triple-caf gummy ribbon crumble bomb for me.
噢 你这是把操场上所有小孩的糖果都抢过来了吗?
Oh, did you get one.
噢 你这是把操场上所有小孩的糖果都抢过来了吗?
For all the other children on the playground?
噢 不要对我的饮料评头论足 我们现在是陌生人!
Oh, don't comment on my order, we're supposed to be strangers!
这就是我和陌生人说话的方式!
This is how I would talk to a stranger!
我就是个碧池!
I'm a huge bitch!
特里 我只是想和你 像成年人一样聊天
Terry, I just...
特里 我只是想和你 像成年人一样聊天
Wanted to talk to you, adult to adult.
排除掉这些年的破事们
Without all these years of built-up crap.
好的
Okay.
我想感谢你 妈妈去世后这些年 你为了照顾所有人放弃的一切
And I wanted to thank you.
我想感谢你 妈妈去世后这些年 你为了照顾所有人放弃的一切
For everything you gave up.
我想感谢你 妈妈去世后这些年 你为了照顾所有人放弃的一切
To take care of all of us when mom died.
我知道我搞砸了很多事情 而且我总是疯疯癫癫的
I know I messed up a lot and I'm always wilding out,
但我想成为你的好姐妹
But I wanna be a good sister to you.
图卡 我…为你感到骄傲?
Tuca, I'm... Proud of you?
就这样?
That's it?
对我来说这很难 好吗?让我想想
This is hard, OK? Give me a minute
我 真的为你戒酒感到骄傲
I'm... Really proud of you for getting sober.
另外 我的孩子很爱你
Plus, my kid loves you.
你是她的搞笑阿姨
You're her fun auntie!
如果图莉能经常见到你就好了
It would be nice for tulip to see you more often.
我已经等不及教她怎么做热狗卷饼了
I can't wait to teach her how to make hot dog burritos.
还有跑酷!
And do parkour!
你知道同样的争吵会在我们之间发生一次又一次的 对吧?
Mm-mm. You know we're gonna keep having these same fights.
你知道同样的争吵会在我们之间发生一次又一次的 对吧?
Over and over again, right?
当然了 家人就是这样的
Of course. That's what family is.
我到家后给你发讯息 好吗?
I'll text you when I get home, okay?
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, mom.
再见 亲爱的
Goodbye, sweetie.
你好 我是斑斑!
Howdy there, I'm speckle!
我就是那个拿错行李箱的人 和你一样
I'm the guy whose bag done did the do-si-do with yers.
没错 这些都是我的衣服
Yep. Them there's my clothes, all right!
希望你也不介意我试了你所有的衣服
I hope you don't mind I tried on all your get-up too.
我觉得吧…你穿起来很好看!
I mean it... It looks great on you!
你的衣服好软 穿起来感觉很棒
Your clothing is so soft.
你的衣服好软 穿起来感觉很棒
It feels so good.
我甚至有点伤心要和它们说再会
I'm almost a little sad to say so long...
不如这样
I'll tell you what?
如果我能留着这顶帽子
If I can keep the hat,
那你也能留着那些内衣
You can keep the underwear.
- 成交!- 太棒了!
- Deal! - Yeah!
这里真的是牧场吗?
Is this a real ranch?
马儿们在哪呢?
Where the horses at?
在那呢甜心 他们在远处
' it is, darlin'! They're out back.
在我把这位自动铅笔推销员的制♥服♥还给他之前 两位姑娘想去兜兜风吗?
You girls wanna go for a ride while I give this.
在我把这位自动铅笔推销员的制♥服♥还给他之前 两位姑娘想去兜兜风吗?
Mechanical pencil salesman back his uniforms?
- 噢 呃… - 当然要了!
- Oh, uh... - -hell, yeah!
还是说 你是银行的区域经理?
Or are you a regional bank manager?
青年牧师?
Youth group pastor?
唱片骑士?
Disc jockey?
我是…我是一名建筑师
I'm an... I'm an architect.
啊 算了 就当我是DJ吧
Ah, never mind. I'm a dj.
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表