剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
但特里是最年长的 她不应该…
But terry's the oldest, shouldn't she...
我想交给你
I want you.
呃…呃…好吧 没问题
Uh... Uh... Okay, yeah.
好的 我知道了
Yeah, I got this!
很好 那 你把我要的“果汁”带来了吗?
Good. Now, did you bring my "juice"?
就在这里呢
I got it right here.
大路货哦 宝贝
Bottom shelf, baby.
廉价 但尽职尽责 就像我们一样
Cheap, but it does the job, just like us.
血压 110/60 毫米汞柱
心率 107 次每分钟
呼吸 22 循环每分钟
现在 我可以睡着了
Now, I can sleep.
喔 代理权 责任重大
Wow, power of attorney. Big responsibility.
给她酒喝是个有趣的选择
Interesting choice, giving her alcohol.
这种情况我见怪不怪了
I see that shit go down here all the time,
只是一般不会这么明目张胆
Just not usually that flagrantly.
我知道的 但这能让她开心
I know, but it makes her happy.
你怎么总是这么晚才来?你是夜猫子吗?
Why do you always get here so late? Are you nocturnal?
不 我白天也不睡觉
Nah. I don't sleep during the day either.
我觉得用医学术语来说的话
I believe the medical term is...
这叫做“累了 但是精神抖擞”
"tired but still bangin'".
确实如此 我懂的 我是护士
That checks out. I would know. I'm a nurse.
好吧 今晚 我煮了咖啡来保持清醒
Okay, tonight, I made coffee to keep me awake.
我还用另一个咖啡来代替煮咖啡的水
And instead of water, I used other coffee.
咖啡的平方!
Coffee squared!
我们可以看点别的!
We could watch something else!
不可以!
No way!
今天 德克说“贝蒂 你皱着眉头 看起来就像 Mavis
Today, dirk was like... "bertie, your frown face looks just like mavis
刚刚意识到原油还在持续泄露一样”
When she realized the oil was still spilling."
每个人都在笑
and everyone laughed.
他是什么意思?
What did he mean?
我的静态表情看起来像原油泄漏时的脸吗?
Do I have resting oil spill face?
姑娘…别这样…
Girl... Nah...
准备好了吗?
Ready?
脑子
屁♥股♥
呃…稍微…等一下
Uh... Just... One moment.
你还好吗 小贝蒂儿?
You okay, bertie-ertie?
我的天啊!
oh, man!
好了 搞定了
okay! All set!
又没搞定了!
not set!
嘿 我能问你一件事吗?
Hey, can I ask you something?
可以呀
sure!
我阿姨给了我代理权 那是什么意思?
My auntie gave me power of attorney, What's that?
哦 那意味着如果有不好的事情发生
Oh. That means if something bad happens.
比如当她被一个精神错乱的医生勒晕?
Like she's strangled unconscious by a demented doctor?
对 当她再也无法做决定时
right. And she can no longer make decisions,
就由你来决定要怎么做
Then it's up to you to decide what to do!
她把一个很重要的责任交给了你
It's a big deal that she gave you that responsibility.
是啊 呃…
Yeah! Uh...
酷!
Cool!
贝蒂!
Bertie!
哦 嘿 图卡
Oh, hey, tuca.
所以 贝蒂 你还记得我的计步器吗?看看这个
So, bertie, you know my step tracker? Get this.
我今天也就走路去了三次自动售货机
I got up and walked to the vending machine three times today.
它就说我步行了12英里!
And it says I walked 12 miles!
什么情况?
What?
哇!听起来不错!
wow! That's great!
现在你们可以离门口远一点吗?
Now can you both step away from the door
或者干脆离开这栋楼?
And also maybe leave the building?
- 好吧 我要回去睡觉了 - 噢 我先回卧室去
- Well, I'm gonna hit the nest! - Oh, I'll go in the bedroom
然后打开白噪音机 为了我自己
And turn on the noise machine. For myself.
啊!这个体验我永生难忘!
ugh! I am incredibly alert for this experience!
不睡了
nope.
墙 对不起
我正在经历一段困难时期
我不是墙
我是女人
这是什么情况?
What's all this?
呃 这是复古色情夸张装扮电影
Duh, it's vintage sexy campy movie.
很酷的
It's cool.
有些色情 但又傻傻的
It's like sexy but like silly.
我们通过看它来处理性感受
We can watch it and process our sexual feelings
但不会有在现实生活中发生性行为的压力
Without pressure to actually have sex IRL.
IRL: In real Life 在现实生活中
嘿 哇 嘿 不好意思?哇…不要…呃…嗯…
Hey, whoa, hey, excuse me? Whoa... Don't... Uh... Mm...
啊啊啊啊啊啊啊…
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah...
嘘 放松点…
Shh, just come on...
这是骑行…为了大家…
It's biking... For everybody...
♪ 来吧 让我们听你的叫喊 ♪
♪ Come on, let's hear you shout ♪
♪ 让我们看看你怪异的一面 ♪
♪ let's see your freaky side come out ♪
♪ 你现在感到自♥由♥了 不要软弱 ♪
♪ you feel unchained now don't be feeble ♪
♪ 我想成为性♥爱♥之鹰!♪
♪ I wanna be a sexual eagle! ♪
亲爱的 别这样!
Honey, no!
哦 我不敢相信我以前从没看过这个
Oh, I can't believe I've never seen this before.
这也太饥渴了!
This is horny as shit!
把电影停一下 这里有一只没看过复古色情夸张装扮电影的鸟
Stop the film! There's a bird present who's never seen sexy campy movie!
就是我!有什么奖品吗?
That's me! Is there a prize?
我们之中有一个处♥女♥
We have a virgin in our midst
我们怎么处理处♥女♥?
And what do we do with virgins?
献祭她 献祭她 献祭她
sacrifice. Sacrifice. Sacrifice.
让我走 我不是处♥女♥!
Lemme go! I'm not a virgin!
嘿!
hey!
我没看过这电影 但我有过性行为
So I haven't seen it, but I have had sex.
我想我可能是这里唯一有过的人 我说得对吗?
And I'm thinking I'm maybe the only one here who has. Am I wrong?
对不起 是我做的
Sorry, that was me.
我刚刚掉了一根针
I just dropped a pin.
还有 我是处♥女♥!
Also, I'm a virgin!
我也是这么想的
I thought so.
所以你们都对性好奇吗?
So y'all curious about sex?
听你阿姨图卡的
Listen to your auntie tuca,
我会教你们比这部电影更多的东西
I'm gonna teach you more than this movie ever could.
凭我的代理权!
By the power of attorney!
记住这三个T
Remember the three t's.
修剪 逗弄 只用一点点牙齿
Trim, tease, and only some teeth.
这就是从零开始学吃鸡
And that's -eating 101.
一小时后
下周 我想要一篇关于手活和它在
Next week, I want a 1,500-word essay on hand jobs
结论:
依你想要的位置选择穿搭
- 69:它好是有原因的
- 地点 地点 地点
性的权力结构中的作用的一千五百字论文
And their use in erotic power structures.
不要试图抄袭!
And don't be trying to plagiarize!
迪克百科上的词条都是我写的
I wrote all those entries on dickipedia,
我会看出抄袭的
I'll be able to tell!
带西装和墨镜的傻瓜暴♥力♥电影
周三三点
带西装和墨镜的傻瓜暴♥力♥电影
周三三点
复古色情夸张装扮电影 周五午夜
别担心 这是另一个图卡·巨嘴鸟
这是个常见的名字
斑斑 小心!
Speckle, watch out!
谢谢你
thunkoo.
我可能应该把这件事告诉贝蒂
I should probably tell bertie about this.
嘿 女士!给我讲一个故事吧!
Hey, lady! Tell me a story!
从前有一个小男孩他去睡觉了!结束!
Once there was a little boy who went to sleep! The end!
- 我不想睡觉 - 为什么?
- I don't wanna sleep. - Why not?
我不喜欢独自做事情
I don't like doing stuff by myself.
这不公平
It's not fair.
我的父母是对方的夜里的朋友
My parents are nighttime friends with each other.
我希望我也有个夜里的朋友
I wish I had a nighttime friend.
你说得对 我有个白天的朋友
Good point. I have a daytime friend,
但和夜里的朋友感觉不同
But it's not the same.
哦!哦!我们可以成为夜里的朋友!
Oh! Oh! We could be I nighttime friends!
听起来怪怪的
Sounds creepy.
不了
Nope!
最麦的
麦芽酒
最麦的
麦芽酒
最麦的
麦芽酒
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表