剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表
you want a breeze in once every five years
你就想每五年若无其事地来当一次手撕僵尸的搞笑阿姨 对吗?
And be the fun murder zombie auntie, huh?
好吧 又来了 这就是我的姐姐
Okay, there she is. There's my sister.
别这样 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
干什么?你想给她辩护吗?
Oh, what? You're going to defend her now?
她是我们的客人!
She's our guest!
你别插嘴 托马斯
Just butt out of this, thomas.
玩你的树叶去吧!
Go fidget with your foliage!
是“叶耙争霸”!它是一项正经的竞技体育!
It's called "competitive leaf raking".
是“叶耙争霸”!它是一项正经的竞技体育!
And it's a real sport.
叶耙争霸?
Competitive leaf raking?
这不仅仅是耙树叶而已!
And it's not just raking leaves!
耙树叶时不单要用秒表计时 还得穿着精致的针织毛衣!
It's raking leaves against a stopwatch.
耙树叶时不单要用秒表计时 还得穿着精致的针织毛衣!
While also wearing intricately knit sweaters!
秋日
战士
噢 我懂了
Oh. I get it.
唉 这毛衣…
Ugh. That sweater...
如果我在自己家都得不到尊重
If I'm not respected in my house,
那我就去我的恒温耙棚里自己待着!
I'll just go hang out.
那我就去我的恒温耙棚里自己待着!
In my temperature-controlled rake shed!
赶紧地 和你的叶耙一边凉快去!
Fine! Make like a rake and leave!
好 没问题 我马上去!
Okay, fine, I will!
你看看你 图卡 你把图莉也惹急了!
Now look, tuca, you've got tulip all riled up!
上幼儿园时我就知道了什么是死神领域
When I was in kindergarten, I knew about the death realm.
还有婴儿从哪里来的!
And where babies came from!
从阴♥道♥领域而来!
The vagina realm!
没错 而且从那以后你就再没住嘴过
Yeah! And you never shut up about it.
这就是鸟类儿童保护机构总是家访我们的原因!
That's why bird protective services.
这就是鸟类儿童保护机构总是家访我们的原因!
Was always at our house!
唉 行行好吧
Oh, for christ sakes.
有什么问题吗?这里是我家
That's right, it's my house.
我想做什么都可以!
And I can do whatever I want!
托马斯 别插嘴了
Thomas, stop interrupting,
我们正在尝试沟通呢!
We're trying to have a conversation!
- 不给糖就大叫!不给糖就大叫!- 我就知道会变成这样!
- Yum-or-yell! Yum-or-yell! - I knew this would happen!
不行!她年纪太小了 不适合去玩不给糖就大叫!
No! She is way to young for Yum-or-yall.
年纪太小?哈
Too young? Huh.
- 我还在鸟蛋里的时候 就去玩不给糖就大叫了!- 朋友们?
I was doing yum-or-yells.
- 我还在鸟蛋里的时候 就去玩不给糖就大叫了!- 朋友们?
- When I was in the egg! - Guys?
这耙子代表尊严!
This rake represents dignity!
这耙子代表荣誉!
This rake represents honor!
呃 朋友们?
Uh, guys?
我努力试着和你们一起过节…
I tried with you this time...
我就知道会变成这样!每次都是!
I knew this would happen! Every time.
“图卡 你在担心什么?”
"Tuca, what are you so worried about?"
不给糖就大叫!
Yum-or-yell!
不给糖就大叫!
Yum-or-yell!
哈哈哈 你想带她去玩不给糖就大叫吗?
Oh-hohoho, you wanna take her on a yum-or-yell?
你想带我的女儿去不给糖就大叫吗?
You want to take my daughter on a yum-or-yell?
我很乐意!
I would love to!
注意安全 好吗?
Just be careful, okay?
九点前要带她回来!
And have her back by nine o'clock!
我们会在八点五十九分就回来 我保证!
We'll be back at 8:59, I promise!
别担心!
Don't worry!
♪ 往生节快乐
♪ Happy cadaveri
♪ 给我们点好吃的!
♪ give us something yummy!
不给糖就大叫!
Yum or yell?
哦 多么可怕的恶魔呀!
Ooh, what a frightful fiend!
这里有些好吃的送你!
Here are some yums!
祝你往生节快乐
Happy corpse week!
祝你往生节快乐
Happy corpse week!
不给糖就大叫!
Yum or yell?
我这没有什么糖果…
I don't have any sweets...
啊 我讨厌这个节日!
Ah! I hate this holiday!
希望我在下次过节前就能挂掉!
I hope I die before the next one!
我还不想回家睡觉!
I don't wanna go to bed!
再给我讲一些鬼故事吧!
Tell me more about the cadaveri demons!
呃 我得赶紧送你回家才行
Hmm, I gotta get you home soon.
好吧 再给你讲一个鬼故事
Okay, you get one demon.
太棒啦!
Hooray!
从前有一只鸟 它长着一张人脸
There once was a bird with the face of a human man.
- 有一天 他死了!- 啊!
- And one day, he died! - -aargh!
一张人脸?
A human face?
这还不是最可怕的地方
That's not even the scariest part.
- 然后 他又回到地球上来 - 啊!
- Now he haunts the earth... - -agh!
…强迫别人听他可怕的混音带!
...Forcing people to listen to his shitty mixtape.
噁 太可怕了!
Ew! Gross!
他的混音带实在太难听了
His mixtape is so bad.
听过的人脑子会融化掉
Listening to it makes your brain melt.
然后脑浆从耳朵里喷涌而出!
And goop comes out your ears!
但是 如果你质疑他的选歌♥
But if you question his song selection,
他就会哭得眼睛冒血
He cries tears of blood!
再讲一个!再讲一个!
More! More stories!
不讲了 你现在说想听
Nah... You say that now,
但是在你半夜被吓哭的时候
But when you're crying in the middle of the night,
猜猜看是谁会被你妈妈吼?就是我!
Guess who your mama's gonna be yellin' at? Huh? Me!
因为无论我做事多么负责
Because no matter how responsible I am,
对把一切归罪给图卡的恶魔来说 永远都不够负责
It's never enough.
对把一切归罪给图卡的恶魔来说 永远都不够负责
For the demon of blaming tuca for everything!
所以说 妈咪是恶魔吗?
Hm, mommy's a demon?
噢 呃 不!我不是这个意思…
Oh! Uh-uh, no! I didn't mean...
妈咪是个恶魔而且她要吃掉我的灵魂吗?
Mommy's a demon and she's gonna eat my soul!?
没这回事!她不会这么做的!
She's not! She won't!
她不会这么做!没这回事的!
She won't! She's not!
啊 别担心
Ah, don't worry.
我们可以 呃 给她来个驱魔仪式!
We can, uh... Uh, de-demonify her!
怎么做?
How?
点个驱魔篝火就行了!
With a cleansing bonfire!
耶!
Yeah!
你试过极限乒乓吗?
Have you tried extreme ping-pong?
不 但我尝试过终极遛狗!
No, but I have dabbled in ultimate dog-walking!
窣窣作响的猎犬们
rustling up hounds
确实是很好的消遣
Is a mighty fine pastime.
是这些衣服在改变我吗?
Are these clothes changing me?
这是怎么回事?
What is happening?
谢谢你的招待 特里
Thanks for hosting, terry.
你做得非常好!
You did a wonderful job!
图卡特别兴奋能来这里
And tuca was so excited to come.
家人对她来说很重要 你知道的
Family means a lot to her, you know.
我们已经有段时间没有亲近对方了
We haven't been close for awhile.
可能我这么想是幼稚了
Maybe it was naive of me to think.
我还以为我们的关系能立刻回到从前那样
We could just jump back in.
不过看来还有些希望 毕竟她已经戒酒了
But it seemed to be worth a shot, now that she's sober.
是的 今年她真的成长了很多
Yeah, she's really grown a lot this year.
她甚至在和我一起做烘焙的生意!
She's even helping me with my baking business!
你居然信得过她让她掌控资金?
You trust her to handle your money?
怎么啦?
Yeah?
哼 也许你是对的
Huh. Maybe you're right!
看起来她真的有了不小的改变
She's actually getting her life together.
所以 接下来怎么做?
So what now?
接下来 我们一起跳舞!
Now, we dance!
- 哎呀!- 不好了!
- Oopsies! - Oh, no!
我的衣服弄脏了!
My shirt got messy!
妈妈会生气的
Mommy's gonna be so mad.
没关系 你现在看起来真的很酷!
That's okay. You look really cool now!
就像 呃 你溅满了恶魔的血!
Like, uh, you got splattered with demon blood!
别这样!你在干什么!
Oh, no! What are you doing!
恶魔的血!
Demon blood!
快停下来!
Stop!
不要跑了!
Come back here!
看吧 都快九点了 他们还没回来
剧集 | 鸟姐妹(2019) | 导航列表