剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
约翰尼 别 - 告诉她!
Johnny, please - Tell her!
我像条狗一样才让你得到了这份工作!
I worked like a dog to get you the job!
你只是让我试镜
You got me the audition.
是我自己得到的工作!
I got the job!
他们同意持续雇用你
They agreed to let you stay on set.
但是我们现在不好谈
But we can't talk.
给我看看我就知道你想要怎么表现
But just give me a look and I'll know what you want.
你想把这一切都毁了吗?!
You want this whole thing to go to hell?!
一切都会好的
It'll be all right.
噢 我也爱你
Oh, I love you, too.
天啦!你怎么能这样对她?
Oh! How could you do that to her?
我是在保护你!
I'm trying to protect you from her!
她觉得你很二♥逼♥!
She thinks you're nuts!
她告诉我你听到什么鸟语!
She told me you hear voices!
她在利用你 甜心
She's using you, honey.
互相利用罢了
Everyone uses everyone.
不行 我不做不到…
No. I'm not...
不…真的
Not... true...
我不能…
I'm not...
不能
I'm not.
你能相信粉丝寄信来了吗?
Can you believe this fan mail?
当然信啦 这不是摆在这儿吗!
Of course I can. That's what happens!
这些都是 他们想要签名照!
All of these. They want pictures with autographs!
每一个都要
Every single one.
我给你拿点个印♥章♥来盖吧
I'll get you one of those stamps.
不.我想亲自签每一张
No. I wanna sign each one myself.
再写上我的寄语
And put a personal message!
你知道我以前一直跟你说的那个小公♥寓♥吧
You know that darling little apartment I was telling you about ...
我要搬去多希尼了
that I'm moving to on doheny.
哇 那里有两个卧室呢!
Well, it has two bedrooms!
宝贝 我真为你开心
Baby, I'm so happy for you.
你可以随时来找我一起住
You can come stay with me whenever you want.
你好
Hello.
我知道你一直在找我!
I know you're looking for me!
你无权派人监视我!
You have no right sending spies!
你在哪儿
Where are you?
你永远都不会原谅我吗?让我来告诉你吧 诺玛简
Are you never gonna forgive me? Let me tell you something, Norma Jeana.
放弃你真的让我悲痛欲绝
It broke my heart to give you up.
正是因为我的母亲我才这么坚持
It was my mother that insisted.
你还要因为这个和我反抗多久?!
So how much longer are you gonna hold this against me?!
妈妈 告诉我你在哪儿吧
Mother, just tell me where you are.
不 没必要
No, I don't have to.
我现在是个已婚女人 想做什么就做什么
I'm a married woman now, I can do whatever I want!
你结婚了? 那太好了
You're married? That's wonderful.
没错 他是个可爱的男人
Yes. He's a lovely man.
约翰 赫伯特 伊利 我叫他约翰
John Herbert Eley. I call him John.
好吧 我能见见他吗?
Well, can I meet him?
呵 你别妄想这样就能把我骗回去!
Oh, you're not going to trick me into coming back there!
我才不回去 我得到情报
No. I have advisers,
他们告诉我别回加利福利亚
and they have told me that I should not return to California
任何情况都不行
under any circumstances.
如果我回去 怕是离死不远了
That I would be in grave danger if I do.
你也在被监视吗?
You're being watched, too.
什么意思? 谁在监视?
What do you mean? Who's watching?
约翰尼
Johnny.
你妈妈的新婚对象是约翰 斯图尔特 伊利
Your mother's new husband is John Stewart Eley.
她说是约翰 赫伯特
She said it was John Herbert...
但是我的 告诉我线人告诉我在一个低级酒吧里
And my P.I. says there were people in some gin mill,
一个男人跟他们吹牛 说她上了一个叫玛丽莲梦露的老女人"
and he was bragging to them that he "landed Marilyn Monroe's old lady".
有关你说的那个 伊利 还是个重婚的人
And on top of it, this Eley character's a bigamist.
他在爱达荷州还有一个妻子
He's got another wife in idaho.
伙计 能回避一下吗?
Can you fellas please give some privacy?
当然
Yeah, sure thing.
亲爱的 我知道你不想听
Honey, I know you don't wanna hear it,
祸即是福
but everything's breaking good for you,
让我们一起面对吧
and let's face facts.
有些人你是没法帮他们的
Some people you just can't help.
所以你是要我把我妈妈丢在一边咯?
So you want me to forget her?
什么人会把自己的妈妈撂在一边?
What kind of person would do that?
什么人会让别人把自己的妈妈里撂在一边?
And what kind of person would suggest that?
我只是在为你考虑 宝贝
I'm thinking of you, honey.
哈 是吗?!
Oh, are you?!
不用别人教我该怎么对我妈妈
No one can tell me what to do about my mother.
照顾她是我的责任!
She's my responsibility!
抱歉 玛丽莲
I'm sorry, Marilyn.
不管你作何决定 我都陪着你
Whatever you decide, I'm with you.
我跟我的律师谈过了
I talked to my lawyer.
这个月末离婚手续就能办完了
The divorce'll be final end of the month.
我不能嫁给你 约翰尼 抱歉
I can't marry you, Johnny. I'm sorry.
我已经离开了我的家庭
I left my family.
我并没有要求你那么做 而且我也不希望你这么做
I didn't ask you to. And I didn't want you to.
你说过你爱我
You said you love me.
没错 我是说过 但是…
Well, I do, but...
好吧 我的意思是 如果我们结婚
Well, I mean, if we got married
那一切都乱套了
it'd be for all the wrong reasons.
我不想成为用色相来赚钱的女人
I didn't want to be a gold-digger.
我做不到
I couldn't.
约翰尼是我见过的最善良的男人
Johnny was the kindest man I ever.
没有人像他一样爱过我
Nobody had ever loved me like that.
那之后他就死了
And then he died.
时光匆匆 青春已逝
Time rolls on and youth is gone
身躯佝偻 再难挺胸抬头
And can't straighten up when you bend
僵硬的背 僵硬的膝盖
But stiff back or stiff knees
站在蒂芙尼
You stand straight at Tiffany's
唔… 唔…
Oohhh... oohhh...
啪!
Pah!
咚-嚓!
Chi-pah!
- 哎呀喂! - 好极了. 谢谢.
- Phew! - Good. Thanks.
谢谢大家
Thank you, guys.
有几个地方要注意一下
A couple of things. A couple of things.
来 跟我做
Let's do this.
停一下 停住
Wait for it. Wait.
呼 很好 就是这样
Boom. Hit. That's it.
Boom 哈!
Boom. Pah!
莫洛小姐 扎纳克先生的来信
Ms. Monroe. This is from Mr. Zanuck.
谢谢
Thank you.
"经讨论 福克斯工作室通过了
"Upon review, fox studios is prepared to honor your request
您私人更衣室的要求
for a private dressing room,
但否决了您涨工资的要求"
but we will not be prepared for a salary increase."
很抱歉 玛丽莲
I'm sorry, Marilyn.
我喜欢简和这一切
I love jane and everything,
但是为什么她赚的钱比我多十倍不止?
but why is she making ten times more money than I am?
这张照片叫做 "绅士更爱金发女孩"
The picture's called "gentlemen prefer blondes"
我才是金发的!
and I'm the blonde!
如果这张照片火了 或许我会一炮而红
If this picture's a hit, things are gonna change around here.
随着银幕明星的逐渐到来
Anticipation is growing
1953年的最佳剧本究竟花落谁家
as stars of the silver screen will soon arrive
已经越来越趋近白热化
for the photoplay awards of 1953.
阿兰拉蒂一直是该领域的领头人物
Alan ladd heads the field of winners,
人气上升最快的女明星是新人 玛丽莲 梦露
and the fastest rising female star is newcomer, Marilyn Monroe.
看来20世纪的福克斯手上又一位魅力女王在握啊
It looks like 20th century fox has another glamour queen on their hands.
亲爱的 你这是在涂指甲还是涂手指啊?
Dear, are you painting my nails or my fingers?
恩 我就是想说你要位置得涂对啊
Yes, make sure you get down here.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 我来吧 - 谢谢 格蕾丝阿姨
- I'll get it. - Thank you, Aunt Grace.
你简直是天才
You're genius.
这个能及时干吗?
Will these dry in time?
- 诺玛 珍妮 谢天谢地你没事 - 妈妈!
- Norma Jeane, thank god you're okay. - Mother!
你有危险!千钧一发啊!
You're in danger! You're in grave danger!
妈妈 你在这儿干什么?
Mother, what are you doing here?
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表