剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
别担心 我会遮住眼角的鱼尾纹的
Don't worry. I'll cover the crow's feet.
不 那是我应得的
No. I've earned them.
哦天哪 是他
Oh shoot, that's him!
我们马上换好衣服
Let's finish getting dressed.
你好 我是希尔兹医生
Hello, I'm Dr. DeShields.
帕特·纽科姆 我是玛丽莲的发言人
Pat Newcomb. Marilyn's publicist.
噢!找到了!
Oh! Got 'em!
"你能和我另一个治疗师协商一下吗?"
"Would you consult with my other therapist?"
噢!
Oh!
"你经常开处方药吗?
"Do you usually prescribe medicine?
这种治疗多久进行一次 医生?"
And how often would the sessions take place, doctor?"
我做不到
I can't do this.
告诉我 哦 亲爱的
Dis moi. Oh, mon coeur!
我喜欢那件暗玫瑰色的
I like the dusty rose.
我是不是应该穿裙子?
Should I wear a dress?
"你经常开处方药吗?"
"Do you usually prescribe medicine?"
"你经常开处方药吗?"是的
"Do you usually prescribe medicine?" Right.
"还有其他治疗方法可以选吗?"
"Are there complimentary or other therapies that I should consider?"
玛丽莲 甜心 我不能让...
Marilyn, honey, I can't keep...
哦 告诉他再等5分钟 求你了 派特
Oh, just tell him five more minutes, Pat. Please.
下个是什么?
What's next?
治疗时间
Sessions.
额
Well...
很高兴见到你 纽科姆小姐
It was a pleasure to meet you, Miss Newcomb.
哦 她马上就好了
Oh, she'll be out in a few.
已经一个半小时了
Well, it's been an hour and a half.
哦 请再等一下 几分钟就好
Oh, won't you stay, please, just a few minutes more.
我来了
Well, here I am...
迟到的玛丽莲 梦露
The late Marilyn Monroe.
额 前厅拉丁式瓷砖上的题词
Uh, that... the inscription on the latin tiles out front...
很棒
Was nice.
很棒? 哦 确实
Nice? Oh, good.
当我搬进来的时候它就在那里
Well, it was there when I moved in.
它意味着"我完成了课程"
It means "I complete the course."
但是 我希望我才刚开始
But... well, I hope I'm just beginning.
谢谢 穆雷太太
Thank you, Mrs. Murray.
我在过去七年一直接受心理治疗
I've been in psychoanalysis for the past seven years.
但这并没有让我开心起来
And instead of becoming happier,
反而让我越来越难受
I've become progressively more miserable.
在过去的两年里 格林森医生
Dr. Greenson has me lying on this couch every day
每天都让我躺在这个沙发上
for the past two years.
你能为我做什么他做不到的事吗?
So what can you do for me that he couldn't?
首先 我可以给你放一天假
Well, for one thing, give you a day off.
你一定十分疲倦
You must be exhausted.
你是弗洛伊德派的吗?
Are you Freudian?
我关心基本事实 梦露女士
I'm concerned with brass tacks, Miss Monroe.
而且我所见过的弗洛伊德的照片都是嘴叼香烟的
And I've never seen a picture of Freud without a cigar in his mouth.
你和我预想的不太一样
Well, you're not what I expected.
是比预想的好呢还是坏呢?
Is that good or bad?
我现在还不清楚
Well, I don't know yet.
你说的"基本事实"是什么意思?
What do you mean by "brass tacks?"
功能性
Functionality.
就是能够解决日常生活的需求
Being able to handle the demands of day-to-day living
而不用借助安♥眠♥药♥ 止痛药和镇静剂...
without nembutal, demerol, phenobarbital...
谁告诉你这些的?电影厂?
Who told you that? The studio?
这是一个小城镇
It's a small town.
没事 我只是职业习惯
Well, I was never anything but professional.
哦!他们已经在我身上赚了数百万
Oh! And they've made millions off of me.
基本事实也意味着尊重他人的时间
Brass tacks also means having respect for other peoples' time.
所以 你想怎样开展治疗?
So... how would you like to approach your therapy?
我的意思是 如果我们继续的话
I mean, if we continue.
我不确定弗洛伊德疗法是否对我有效
Well, I'm not quite sure if Freudian psychiatry is right for me.
我讨厌回忆过去的事情
I'm sick of dredging up things that are in the past.
我不想去想那些事
And I don't want to think about them.
"每个人的童年都在自己身上有所体现"
"Everyone's childhood plays itself out."
在我两周大的时候 我妈妈就把我送人了
Well, my mother gave me away when I was two weeks old.
我从没见过我爸爸
And I never met my father.
诺玛简 别做白日梦了
Norma Jeane, stop daydreaming.
给我递个别针
Hand me a pin, please.
诺玛
Norma
艾达 朗代!
Ida Bolender!
你怎么能偷我女儿!
You have no right stealing my daughter!
她是我的!
She's mine!
格拉迪斯 亲爱的 冷静
Gladys, dear, calm down.
没有人偷你女儿
No one is stealing your daughter.
你付钱让我们照顾她 你忘了吗?
You pay us to take care of her. Remember?
哦 收养就是偷窃 我绝对不能忍♥!诺玛简!
Oh, adoption is theft and I will not abide it! Norma Jeane!
格拉迪斯 冷静一下 你这样做没有意义啊!
Gladys, you calm down now, you're not making any sense!
格拉迪斯 马上把门打开!
Gladys, you open this door right now!
格拉迪斯 开门!
Gladys, open this door!
诺玛简? 妈妈在这里
Norma Jeane? Mother is here.
格拉迪斯 你做了什么?
Gladys, what have you done?
她是我的!她是我的!
She's mine! She's mine!
-放下它! -不!
- Let it go! - No!
-放下它! -她是我的!不!不!
- Let it go! - She's mine! No! No!
妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
Mama. Mama, mama, mama.
我不是你妈妈 请不要这样叫我
I'm not your mama.Please don't call me that.
从现在开始你可以叫我艾达阿姨 诺玛简
You can call me Aunt Ida from now on, Norma Jeane.
收养程序通过了吗?
Did the adoption go through?
不 我在农场又住了四年 然后...
No, I lived on the farm for another four years and...
我妈妈又生病了 所以...
Well, my mother got sick again so...
她怎么了?
What was wrong with her?
她失业了
She lost her job.
她付不起一周5美元给艾达阿姨
She couldn't aford to pay Aunt Ida that five dollars a week.
你喜欢上农场的生活了?
Would you have liked to have stayed at the farm?
格蕾丝阿姨...我妈妈最好的朋友
My Aunt Grace... my mother's best friend...
她过来接我
she came and got me.
然后她照顾我们俩
And then she took care of the both of us.
格拉迪斯!
Gladys!
格拉迪斯 亲爱的 我们到家了
Gladys, honey, we're home.
在那儿等着
Wait there.
你坐在这里 等她醒了对她好一点
Be nice if you were sitting here when she woke up.
不行?
No?
好吧
All right.
过来
Come here.
你喜欢这张照片?
You like that picture?
她真漂亮
She's pretty.
也许今天我们能去见她...
Well, maybe today we can go see her...
格拉迪斯! 哦天哪
Gladys! Oh my god.
亲爱的 去隔壁 让他们报♥警♥
Honey, go next door, get them to call the police.
叫救护车!
Call an ambulance!
格拉迪斯 亲爱的...没事
Gladys, sweetie... It's okay.
不! 不要!
No! Don't!
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
救命!有人来帮帮我吗!我需要帮助!
Help! Can somebody help me! I need help in here!
不!
No!
我不想待在这里
I don't want to stay here.
哦 我保证你不会在这儿待很久的
Oh, it's not going to be for long, I promise.
妈妈什么时候回来?
When is mother coming back?
你妈妈可能很长一段时间都不能回家了 亲爱的
Er mother is not gonna be home for a long time, honey.
她生病了
She's sick.
但我不是孤儿!
But I'm not an orphan!
我愿意照顾你 但是我还要工作
I'd take care of you, but I have to work.
没有人能照顾你
There's no one to look after you.
我可以自己照顾自己
I can look after myself.
或者回到艾达阿姨那里
Or go back to Aunt Ida's.
我下周来看你
Next week when I come visit,
我保证给你多带几本
I'll bring more of those. I promise.
哦 这里
Oh. Here.
我会尽快来接你的
I'll come get you as soon as I can.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表