剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
你已经无人不晓了
Everyone has seen you.
他们知道你的一切了 你已经暴露了
They've seen all of you. You've been exposed.
- 别说了 - 我会好好照顾你的
- Stop. - I'll take care of you.
不过你不用担心 我觉得他们没跟着我
But don't worry, I don't think they followed me.
我十分小心 坐的地铁
I was very careful. I went underground.
- 我到处都去了 - 伊利先生在哪儿?
- I went all around. - Where's Mr. Eley?
- 什么? - 你丈夫他…
- What? - Your husband...
好 我一直往右走 往右 往右
Okay. I went right, and right, and right.
我觉得他们没跟着我但是我也拿不准
So I don't think they followed me but I'm not sure.
妈妈 我来给你洗个澡 行吗?
Mother, please let's get you in a bath, all right?
不 不 不 水是毒药
No, no, no. Water's poison.
我们要做的就是把所有灯都关了
All we have to do is close everything down.
我来关 我来
I'll take care of it. Close this off.
- 这儿太亮了 - 格拉迪斯! 格拉迪斯! 冷静!
- This is too bright. - Gladys! Gladys! Calm down!
把灯全关了 我来处理
Close all this off. I'll take care of it.
- 玛丽莲很好! - 我来处理
- Marilyn is fine! - I'll take care of it.
如果接下来几分钟里你不去的话
If you don't leave in the next few minutes
你会错失一切
you're gonna Miss the whole thing.
我们在楼下等你
We'll meet you downstairs.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, peaches.
给你!
There you go!
谢谢 这真是太美了
Thank you. It's beautiful.
我…我给她注射了一些比较温和的镇静剂
I've... I've given her a mild sedative.
她知道发生什么了吗?
Does she understand what's happening?
恩 摇滚天堂疗养院
Yeah. Rock haven sanitarium
是这个城市里私人设备最好的疗养院
is one of the finest private facilities in the city.
我希望给她的一切都是最好的
I want her to get the best of everything.
不惜一切代价
I don't care what it costs.
你真是太伟大了 梦露小姐
That's very noble of you, Miss Monroe.
行了 难道你不会这样对你妈妈吗?
Well, wouldn't you do the same for your mother?
我肯定会的
Of course.
我- 我知道这会不太恰当但是…
Now I-i know this isn't the best time but...
我想 我能要一张你的照片吗?
I wonder, may I have your autograph?
好的...何乐不为呢?
Oh, well... why not?
啊 小心点
Oh, be careful.
我能签在这儿吗 医生?
Should I make it out to, doctor?
妈妈 他们马上带你去新家了
Well, mother, they're going to take you to your new home now.
我肯定你会很开心...
I think you'll be very happy...
噢 女士 别这样
Oh, ma'am. Please.
天呐 宝贝 喝了它
Oh baby. Drink that.
好点了吗? 你太美了
All right? You look beautiful.
玛丽莲!
Marilyn!
玛丽莲 简直是仙女下凡啊!
Marilyn, you're so beautiful!
告诉我 梦露小姐
Tell me, Miss Monroe,
一夜成名是什么感觉?
how does it feel to be an overnight sensation?
我觉得不是一夜之间
Well, I wouldn't say overnight,
但是我感觉到轰动了
but I do feel sensational.
这真是我一生中最棒的时刻!
This is the most wonderful moment of my life!
对那些正在追逐明星梦的女演员
What advice can you give to the young actresses out there
你有什么想对她们说的吗?
who dream of achieving stardom?
嗯
Oh well,
姑娘们 穿一双合适的鞋
always wear the right shoes.
给一个女孩合适的鞋子 她就能征服全世界!
With the right shoes a girl can conquer the world!
谢谢!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Thank you!
谢谢!
Thank you!
谢谢你!
Oh! Thank you!
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表