剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
我没听到什么声音
I don't hear voices.
睡个好觉
Sleep tight...
别被虫子叮咬到
And don't let those bedbugs bite.
哦天啊 你好美
Oh gosh, you're pretty.
- 别说啦 - 你的确很美
- Stop it. - You are.
现在来吧
Come on now.
不要 吉米 妈妈在厨房♥呢
No, Jimmie, mother's in the kitchen...
诺玛简 诺玛简! 你在...
Norma Jeane. Norma Jeane! Are you...
- 嘿! - 你在干什么...什么
- Hey! - What are you... what...
- 妈妈! - 嘿!把它放下!
- Mother! - Hey! Put it down!
我说了 放下!
I said put it down!
格拉迪斯 停下!放下刀!
Gladys, stop it! Put it down!
不要 求你了 她只是想保护我
Stop, please. She was just trying to protect me.
她被...额 有接受过评估吗?
Has she, uh, ever been evaluated?
我的意思是 在专业机构里或者...
I mean, in an institution or...
1924年 我给社会党投票
I voted socialist in 1924,
他们想获得我那一票来追平其他政党!
they're just trying to get even!
- "他们"? - 党派领导 蠢货!
- "They"? - The owners, stupid!
这个家族还有其他人患有精神疾病吗?
Anyone else in the family have a history of an mental illness?
- 没有 - 有 她的妈妈是在精神卫生中心去世的
- No. - Yes, her mother died in an institution.
骗子! 你这个骗子! 把他抓起来!
Liar! You liar! Arrest him!
看到吧? 看看她! 彻底是个疯子!
See? Look at her! She's completely off her rocker!
- 别说了! - 那不是真的!
- Stop! - That's not true!
- 好了 小姐 - 什么? 你是谁?
- All right, lady. - What? Who are you?
- 来吧 女士 - 洛杉矶是你家的还是怎么样?!
- Come on, lady. - Do you own Los Angeles or something?!
是的 每一寸土地都是
Yeah, every square inch.
不要这样 别 妈妈 我们马上来接你!
Please don't! Stop! Mother, we'll come and get you!
不要伤害她!
Don't hurt her!
你是在为我工作 你知道 你是在为了人♥民♥在工作
You work for me, you know, you supposed to be working for the people...
什么?放了我!
What? Let go!
你知道有些人身不由己
You know some people can't help who they turn out to be.
这是自♥由♥的国度 我可以完全按照自己的意愿投票
This is a free country and I can vote however I want.
稍等 我去接个电♥话♥
Just wait until I get to the phone.
你的大♥麻♥烦要来了
You're gonna be in so much trouble.
嗨 怎么了? 别这样!
Hey, what now?! Come on!
把门打开!
Open this door!
现在没有别人听我们说什么 诺玛简 快开门!
There's no one to hear us now, Norma Jeane, come on!
我不想再重复同样的话
I'm not gonna say it again.
那好 我要进来了!
All right. I'm coming in!
有个男人... 他在外面跟踪我
There was a man... and he was following me outside.
我回来的时候 看见他站在门口
When I came back here, I saw him standing in the doorway.
不会的
You did not.
老爸 他在那儿
Daddy, he was there.
别那样叫我!
Don't call me that!
好了 你看 这个家里唯一的男人就是我
Right. Now look, the only man in this house is me.
你的丈夫
Your husband.
我只是希望他的妻子做事要像个妻子的样子
I just want his wife to act like a wife.
亲爱的 这个要求算多吗?
Is that so much to ask, honey?
老爸! 这儿有个男人
Daddy! There is a man!
我看见他了 他跟在我后面
I saw him! He's after me!
你要当真的这么想 那你就是和你妈妈一样神经!
If that's what you think, you're as crazy as your mother!
我要把你也送到她那里去
I'm taking you to the same place,
让精神科医生给你看看
let those head doctors take a look at ya.
你不可以!
You can't do that!
哦 不对 我可以 诺玛简
Oh yes, I can, Norma Jeane,
明天一早第一件事就要带你去!
first thing in tomorrow morning!
我们这次就说明白 以后也一样!
We're gonna get this straightened out once and for all!
我烦透了!
I'm sick of it!
老爸 可能你是对的
Daddy, you're probably right.
那是我想象出来的
It was just my imagination.
你知道 影子或者其他什么...
You know, the shadows and everything...
好 你要假装有个男人在你身边
Okay. You're gonna pretend you've got a man with you...
你要把那个给他喝
You're gonna give him that drink.
摄影机准备
Roll camera.
开始
And action.
我希望这个酒酿造地足够干
I hope this is dry enough.
会湿起来的... 过会儿
We can get wet... later.
这是无声测试 亲爱的
It's a silent test, honey.
哦! 这让我进入了角色
Oh! It helps me get in the mood.
现在 走到窗户那里去
Now walk over to the window.
表现出你不知道什么时候才能再见到他的感觉
Look like you don't know when you're gonna see him again.
卡
And cut.
谢谢你 我表现地还好吗?
Thank you. Was I all right?
我们会把它送到选角主管
We'll send it to Mr. Lyon.
里昂先生那里
Head of casting.
诺玛简? 哦
Norma Jeane? Oh.
谁知道?
Who knows?
谢谢
Thank you.
能见到你们真好 小伙子们
It was nice meeting you, fellas.
哦! 那很不错
Oh! That was swell!
甜心 你简直是为镜头而生
Well, the camera loves you, sweetheart.
你会赚大钱的
You could make a fortune.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about money.
我只想要精彩
I just want to be wonderful.
呃 这个态度很好
Well, that's a nice attitude.
那么 条件是这样的
So here is the deal.
一周75美金 不论我们用不用你
75 a week, to be paid whether we use you or not.
六个月后我们决定是否续约
Contract is renewable after six months at our option.
还有几个小问题要问你
So, just a couple of small items, then.
出生地?
Place of birth?
洛杉矶...
Los Angeles...
洛杉矶...
Los Angeles...
婚姻状况?
And maRital status?
呃 分居中
Well, separated.
我们的小明星写的都是未婚 亲爱的
All our starlets are single, sweetheart.
不论他们是否结过婚
Whether they're married or not.
哦
Oh.
你的家庭是怎样的 他们做什么?
And how about your, folks. What... what do they do?
呃 我不认识他们
Well, I never knew them.
我是在孤儿院长大的
I was raised in an orphanage.
哦 我很抱歉 孩子 那一定很艰苦吧
Oh. I'm sorry kid. That's... that's rough.
呃 正是在那里我学会了演戏 里昂先生
Well, it's where I learned to act, Mr. Lyon.
本
Ben.
哦 本
Oh. Ben.
所以 "诺玛简 吉...多...蒂"?
So, "Norma Jeane Goe- dog-erty"?
多尔蒂
Dougherty
能取个比较好读的名字吗
We need something people can pronounce.
呃 我娘家姓莫滕森
Well, my maiden name's Mortensen.
那个有点太长了
That's a little long.
"梦露"怎么样? 那是她妈妈的名字
What about "Monroe"? It was her mother's name.
我喜欢
Love it.
你知道吗 孩子 你让我想起了一个女演员
You know, kid, you remind me of an actress
我以前认识玛丽莲 米勒
I used to know back on Marilyn Miller.
是
Yeah.
玛丽莲梦露?
Marilyn Monroe?
这个怎么样? 嗯? 很押韵
How about that? Huh? The alliteration's good.
嗯 好
Um, okay.
梦露...
Monroe...
我喜欢这个名字
I liked it.
不
No.
没关系 会没事的
It's all right. It'll be fine.
格蕾丝 帮帮我
Grace, please.
呃 我和福克斯公♥司♥签了一个六个月的合同
Well, I've got a six-month contract at fox.
即使我不工作 他们也会发工资
And even if I don't work, they have to pay me.
你是多美丽的姑娘啊
You're such a pretty girl.
他们给她改了名字
And they changed her name.
改成了"玛丽莲梦露"
It's "Marilyn Monroe."
用了你娘家的姓
She's using your maiden name.
哦
Oh.
她非常漂亮
She's very pretty.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表