剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
以前 有时候当我醒来
When I used to wake up...
我觉得我已经死了
Well, sometimes I'd think I was dead.
我明白
I understand.
你不明白
I don't think so.
我不想听那些陈词滥调 希尔兹医生
I don't want platitudes, Doctor DeShields.
如果不是格蕾丝
Well, if it wasn't for Grace,
就不会有今天的我
I wouldn't be where I am today.
她经常在周六来看望我
She would come and visit me on Saturdays...
大多数周六
Well, most Saturdays.
珍 哈露 她的在这里 看
Jean Harlow. Here she is, look.
-哇 -哇
-Wow. -Wow.
终有一天 你会把你的脚印留在这里
One day you'll have your footprints here.
你觉得如何?
How would you like that?
哦 诺玛简
Oh, Norma Jeane
上帝给予你这样的笑容 这样的甜美
god gave you that smile, and that sweetness.
就是为了让你就可以和世人分享这份幸福
He gave them to you so you could share them with the world.
你想不想现在去看看你妈妈?
How would you like to go see mother now?
在医院?
At the hospital?
不 她出院了
No, she's out.
她租了间房♥子 离这里大概几个街区
She's rented a bungalow a few blocks from here.
她说想叫你陪她过夜
She said she wanted you to spend the night with her.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-嘿 格拉迪斯 -嘘!老色鬼 你喝多了
- Hey, Gladys. - Shhh! Daddy, you're all bent.
我最爱的洋娃娃你还好吗?
How's my favorite doll?
嘘 别吵醒我女儿
Shhh, don't wake up my daughter.
我都不知道你有个女儿
I didn't know you had a daughter.
她在卧室
She's in the bedroom.
诺玛简 这是麦克叔叔
Norma Jeane, this is Mike. Uncle Mike.
你好 宝贝
Hi, honey.
给你 你在沙发上睡一会儿
Here. You're going to sleep on the couch for a little bit.
乖乖待着 麦克叔叔会奖励你25美分
You behave yourself, Uncle Mike will give you a quarter.
一会儿就好
It's only for a little while.
- 给 - 我不要
- Here. - I don't want it.
好吧
Okay.
- 你真坏! - 你就喜欢这样!
- You're terrible! - You love it!x7f
别管它!
Pass it over here!
哦 你喝醉了 麦克!
Oh, the hooch makes you crazy, Mike!
她让我回到床上
She let me come back to bed...
冰冷潮湿的被单
To those cold, wet sheets...
一股性♥爱♥的味道
Smelled like sex.
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
她太孤独了
She's been lonely and...
孤独是最...
Loneliness is the most uh...
你妈妈的滥交
Did your mother's promiscuity
有影响到你和男人的交往吗?
affect your own relationships with men?
我和男人交往得很好
Well, I have wonderful relationships with men.
只要我不和他们结婚
As long as I'm not married to them.
格蕾丝阿姨给我介绍了第一个男朋友 吉米 多尔蒂
My Aunt Grace introduced me to my first boyfriend, Jimmy Dougherty.
你知道吗 我都快把这电影背下来了
You know, I have this picture practically memorized.
哦 是吗?
Oh yeah?
那为什么你又想来看呢?
Well, why do you want to see it again, then?
贝蒂·戴维斯实在太棒了
Bette Davis is so wonderful.
香烟 糖果
Cigarettes, candy...
- 香烟 糖果...- 有口香糖吗?
- Cigarettes, candy... - You have gum?
当然 亲 要什么口味的?
Sure, honey. What flavor?
你有什么口味?
What've you got?
薄荷味 留兰香味
Spearmint, peppermint...
还有其他吗?
Anything else?
鹿蹄草味 果汁味
Wintergreen, juicy-fruit...
果汁味
Juicy fruit.
我最喜欢这个味
That's my favorite.
我喜欢这个味道在嘴里弥漫的感觉
I love how the flavor just explodes in your mouth.
香烟 糖果
Cigarettes, candy...
香烟 糖果
Cigarettes, candy...
你有没有梦想过...
Don't you ever dream of just...
和那些星星一样高高在上?
Floating up there with the stars?
那里没有氧气 没有氧气你会死的
There's no oxygen.Without oxygen you'll die.
没有梦想我们会死 没有梦想我们就...
Without dreams we'll die.Without dreams we're just...
不要学那个女士说话了
Stop trying to talk like that lady.
格蕾丝阿姨说如果你想演电影的话...
Aunt Grace says if you want to be in the pictures...
那就是你想要的?你想演电影?
Is that what you want? You want to be in the pictures?
- 当然了 傻子 - 为什么?
- Well, of course, silly. - Why?
因为如果你演电影你就会出名了
'Cause if you're in the movies you'll be famous.
如果出名了所有人都会喜欢你
And if you're famous everyone will love you.
如果只有一个人喜欢你呢?
What if only one person loves you?
那很糟糕吗?
Would that be so bad?
不会
No.
哦 来吧 诺玛简 为什么不呢?
Oh, come on Norma Jeane. Why not?
张嘴
Open your mouth.
别生气 我只是...
Don't be cross. I'm just...
哦 请脱掉你的外套
Oh, please take your coat off.
这个月暖气费已经交了
The heat's paid for this month.
哦...
Oh...
你觉得怎么样?
Well, what do you think?
这样听起来是不是有与众不同的魅力?
Does it make me sound distinctive and alluring?
多克的公♥司♥要把他调走...到弗吉尼亚
Doc's company is transferring him... to Virginia.
- 哦 - 我想要带着你
- Oh. - I want you to come with us,
但是多克说你太...
but Doc says you're too...
他不想带上你
He doesn't want you with us.
哦...
Oh...
那我去哪里?
Well, where will I go?
你还太小 不能自己独♥立♥生活 所以...
Well, you're too young to be on your own, so...
你得回去了
Just have to go back.
回哪里?
Back where?
不 格蕾丝阿姨 请不要!
No, Aunt Grace, please!
请不要让我回去!
Please, don't make me go back!
我也不想这样的
I hate the idea as much as you.
我想到一个办法...
There's one other thing I can think of...
不论是什么我都愿意去做 告诉我吧 求你了!
What it is, please, I'll do it! Please.
你16岁了 到了法定年龄
You're sixteen. That's the legal age.
我可以和吉米的妈妈谈谈...
I could talk to Jimmie's mother...
谈什么?
About what?
你可以和他结婚
You could get married.
和吉米结婚?
Marry Jimmie?
他是一个不错的基♥督♥教男孩 你和他相处不错...
He's a good christian boy. You get along...
当然 我喜欢他...
Well, sure, I like him...
那我能和他妈妈谈谈了吗?
So I could talk to his mother?
但是我不爱他
But I don't love him.
不 但是...
No, but... well...
你们可以日久生情
Love can come with time.
但是我们不...
But we don't...
他取笑我当演员的想法
He makes fun of me when I talk about being in the pictures.
这不是演电影的事情!
This isn't about being in the pictures!
如果你不想回到那个糟糕的地方
If you don't want to go back to that terrible place,
你别无选择
there is no other option.
我真的很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm really sorry, honey, I...
我希望我可以做点什么
I wish there was something I could do.
格蕾丝阿姨...
Aunt Grace...
好吧 那我就和他结婚吧
Well, I'll marry him then.
好孩子
Good girl.
什么?
What?
婚礼定在19号♥
On the nineteenth.
她会是一个漂亮的六月新娘的
She'll be a beautiful June bride.
你会在婚礼上送我么?
Will you give me away?
我了解这个男孩的家庭
I know the boy's family.
他们是善良的基♥督♥教♥徒♥ 格拉迪斯
They're good christian people, Gladys.
这就是你想要的?
This is what you want?
是 是的
Yes. Yes.
我很惊讶
I'm surprised.
也很失望
And very disappointed.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表