剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
希望我告诉他们的调子是对的
I just hope I told them the right key.
...下面我要介绍的这位小姐
...This young lady I'm about to introduce
不仅貌美如花 而且这也是她第一次...准时抵达
is not only pulchritudinous but for the first time... Punctual.
开个玩笑
It's a joke.
他们在拿我开玩笑 因为我经常迟到
They're making fun of me because I'm always late.
他们不该取笑你
They really shouldn't do that.
没关系 我不介意
Oh, it's okay. I'm letting them.
记着我好的一面
You keep a good thought for me.
当然 再见
Sure. Bye.
...没有任何一位女性能够超越她
...There has been no one female who has done more,
能够影响到这么多人 能够浓缩...
who has meant so much to so many, and who epitomizes the-
你猜怎么着? 我被解雇了!
Well, how do ya like that? Fired!
就因为我为我们的领袖履行了我的爱国责任
Fired for doing my patriotic duty for our commander-in chief.
我在上诉损害赔偿... 换了你你会怎么做?
Suing for damages... What are you gonna do?
我觉得至少他应该跟我联♥系♥
Well, you would have thought I would've at least heard from him.
我给了他一块表 黄金劳力士
I sent him a watch. A gold Rolex,
刻上了他名字缩写
and I had his initials engraved in it.
他不戴名贵的手表
He doesn't wear fancy watches.
至少他该告诉我他收到了!
Well, he could've at least acknowledged it!
我是说 你知道的 我明白 他太忙了没时间说话
I mean, you know, I get it, he's too busy to-to-to talk.
但是 我的意思是 发个信 帕特 哪怕只是发封信!
But, I mean, so send a note, Pat, just send a note!
你想让他怎么办?
What do you want from him? Huh?
我是说 这是你对待你的爱人的方式吗?
Well, I mean, is that how you treat somebody that you love?
帕特 我只是-
Pat, I'm just-
我只是想得到一点尊重...
Well, I'm just looking for a little respect...
别活在梦里了!
Stop living in a dream world!
那...
Well...
不 你跟他一起度过了个周末 就这样了
No, you were with him for a weekend. That was it.
你跟之前的女孩们没什么区别
It's no different than the hundreds of girls he's had before you
他以后还会有更多姑娘
and the hundreds he'll keep on having.
他不爱你!
He doesn't love you!
现在不爱 过去将来都不会!
He doesn't now, he never has and he never will!
他跟我说的
He told me.
这只是你脑子里的想象
It's all in your head,
而且你明白的越早
and the sooner you understand that,
对你来说你就越早能够回归到你的生活中
the sooner you can go on living your life.
别再喝酒 别再吃那些药了
Quit the booze and quit the drugs.
你这样让爱你的人难过
It's driving the people who do love you crazy.
听话吧 玛丽莲!
Do it, Marilyn! Do it, Marilyn!
否则我也要放弃你了!
Or I'm quitting you!
嘿!
Hey!
要是他跟你说了他不爱我
Look, if he told you he doesn't love me
是因为他不想让杰奎琳知道!
it's because he's keeping it from Jackie!
哦! 你知道什么?!
Oh! Oh, what do you know?!
他为什么要跟你说这些?!
Why would he tell you anyways?!
他不会的!
He wouldn't!
她在哪?
Where is she?
我...
I-Oh...
扔了那些药 把这地方收拾干净
Get rid of those pills and clean this place up.
她就像个孩子
She's like a child.
如果你做不了我可以找其他人
If you can't do it I'll find someone else that can.
快收拾
Clean it up.
乔和我下周会去弗罗里达
Joe and I are going to Florida next week.
你们复合了?
So you're back together?
看看吧
Oh... we'll see.
但是首先我...
But first I...
我的经纪人跟福克斯和解了
Well, my agents patched things up with Fox.
我刚刚签了一个一百万的两部片子的合约
I just signed a two-picture deal for a million bucks...
他们又开始继续拍 双凤奇缘 了
Oh, and they put "Something's Got To Give" back on track.
看起来一切都好了
Hm. Sounds like things are looking up.
我想做得更好些
I want them to get even better.
你觉得你能帮我吗?
Do you think you can help me?
你觉得我能吗?
Do you think I can?
你跟格林森医生不同
You're different from Dr. Greenson.
你不会告诉我去做什么
You don't tell me what to do.
你只是倾听 不作评论
You just listen and you don't judge me.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
我想继续跟你治疗
I want to continue with you.
我也是
I want to continue with you too.
那就星期二 三点半 在我办公室
So, Tuesday, three-thirty. My office.
玛丽莲 别来晚了
And Marilyn, don't be late.
再见 徳西兹医生
Goodbye Dr. DeShields.
再见
Goodbye.
你记得吗 我曾经给你带来过冰淇淋
Do you remember I bought you ice cream cone here once.
你又没花钱买♥♥
You got it for free.
不过礼轻情意重
But it's the thought that counts.
你记得吗我们过去如何-
Do you remember how we used to-
不 别说了 别说了
No, stop, stop.
你知道吗 回忆过去令我们俩都不开心
You know, remembering is what made us both so unhappy.
别再想着过去了 过去就过去了
Don't think about the past. The past is over, it's done.
别再想着我们逝去的那些时间
Don't think about the time that we've lost.
现在我们都在这
We're here now.
我希望你能好转
And I want you to get better.
意思是你爱我?
Does that mean you love me?
你有没有一点爱我?
Do you do love me just a little?
一开始我就爱你
From the very first minute.
我看到了一间房♥子在出♥售♥
I saw a house for sale.
小农舍 破破烂烂的
A little cottage. Kind of a fix-me-upper.
但是有养马的地方 还有个花♥园♥
And uh... but it has room for horses, and a garden.
我能去看看嘛?
Can I see it?
当然了
Of course you can.
反正你是金主
You're the one with all the money.
哦 我们可以一起修缮一下 就像是-
Oh, we could fix it up together. It's be like-
我们可以一起看星星 数星星
Hm-hm. We'll see the stars. We can count them.
是的 我们会一起数星星
Yes. We're gonna count the stars.
是的 亲爱的诺玛 琼
Yes, my sweet Norma Jeane.
我爱你 母亲
I love you, Mother.
我也爱你 宝贝
I love you, baby.
玛丽莲梦露于一九六二年八月五日去世 享年三十六岁
数十年来 乔 迪马吉奥每周都会为她的墓室送去两次玫瑰
他从未再婚
而格拉迪斯 梦露 摩顿森 伊利则比其女儿多活了二十二年
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表