剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
你还记得我小时候
Do you remember when we used to come here,
我们曾经来过这里吗?
when I was little?
这个很好吃
This is very good.
吉米和我现在离婚了
Jimmie and I are divorced now.
我想你会为此高兴吧
I thought that'd make you glad.
你爱他吗?
Did you love him?
我不知道
I don't know.
但是谈恋爱的感觉很好
It would be nice to be in love, though.
我希望你能遇到爱情
I hope that happens for you.
你是多大的时候开始幻听的?
How old were you when you started to hear the voices?
你也有幻听了 是吗?
You're hearing them now, aren't you?
嗯 不是一直有
Well, not all the time.
不是 当然不是
No, of course not.
那外婆也有这个问题吗?
Well, did grandmother have them too?
是不是因为这个她才远走他乡的?
Is that why she had to go away?
我那个时候无法继续照顾她
I couldn't take care of her any longer,
终有一天 你也会无力照顾我的
and some day you won't be able to take care of me.
哦 我会一直照顾您的
Oh, I will always take care of you...
她责备我
and she blamed me.
她说我忘恩负义 还...
She called me an ingrate and said...
用脏话骂我
Vile things about me.
但是 如果有一天 你不得不把我送走
But, when it happens, when you have to send me away,
相信我 一定会有那么一天
and trust me, you will some day.
我不会怪你 我绝对不会怪你
I won't blame you. I won't blame you at all.
因为父母有责任照顾自己的孩子
Because it's the parent's job to take care of the child,
而不是相反
not the other way around.
哦 我不想让你伤心
Oh, I don't wanna make you sad.
哦 没有
Oh no...
看哪 你的笑容和你外婆戴拉的如出一辙
Look, you have a smile just like your grandmother, Della.
嗯
Hmm.
所以 你真的认为那个男人会请我们吃午餐吗?
So do you really think that man will buy us lunch?
我想他会的
I think he would,
但他想要从你这里得到更多 诺玛简
but he's gonna want something more from you, Norma Jeane.
他们总是这样
They always do.
- 香槟? - 哦 请给我一杯
- Champagne? - Oh, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 敬我们 - 敬我们
- To us. - To us.
来 有些人想让你认识一下
Now, there's some people I'd like you to meet.
从这位男士开始吧
Starting with this man right here.
皮特 这是玛丽莲梦露
Peter, this is Marilyn Monroe.
皮特是很位很棒的制片人
Peter is a fantastic producer.
噢 优秀的制片人 很高兴认你
Oh, well, it's nice to meet you, fantastic producer.
这位是罗伯特
And over here, Robert,
我想给你引见一下玛丽莲梦露
I'd like you to meet Marilyn Monroe.
罗伯特是我认识的人中最富有的
Robert is the richest man I know.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hello. It's nice to meet you.
哦对了 这是阿尔文,
Ah yes, Alvin,
这是玛丽莲梦露
I'd like you to meet Marilyn Monroe.
阿尔文是个很厉害的导演 真的
Alvin is a damn fine director. Yeah.
噢 非常荣幸认识您
Oh. It's a pleasure.
看 这多简单
See how easy it is.
谢谢你
Thank you.
噢! 这水太赞了 快来快来啊
Oh! The water's so great. Come on in.
嗯! 我下去的话 估计就石沉大海了
Ehh! I'd sink like a rock.
你从来没学过游泳吗?
You never learned how to swim?
我六岁就到船上了
I came over on the boat when I was six.
已经游得够多了
That was water enough.
我很高兴你能打电♥话♥给我
I'm glad you called me.
我还以为你一直在躲着我
I thought you were avoiding me.
没 没. 没有 我…
Oh, no. No, I...
就是休息了一段时间 你懂的
Well, just took some time off, you know.
我去了纽约 还有阿卡普尔卡…
I've been to New York, and Acapulco...
而且我一直忙着装♥修♥圣塔莫妮卡那所最可爱的小房♥子
And I'm fixing up the most adorable little house in Santa Monica.
-"纽约 阿卡普尔".- 对
- "New York, Acapulco".- Yeah.
这镇上发生的鸡毛蒜皮我都知道
Nothing happens in this town that I don't know about.
我还知道你
And I know about you.
没有代理人. 没有工作
You got no agent. You haven't worked.
生活得艰难困苦
And you're living in a rat-trap.
对不对?
Correct or not?
这-这简直让我痛心 玛丽莲
This-this hurts me, Marilyn.
我以为我们是朋友
We're friends, I thought.
我欠了五个月的房♥租
I owe five months rent.
我来处理吧
I'll take care of that.
为什么不找份工作呢?
Why aren't you getting any jobs?
不知道...
I don't know...
也许我没什么能力去找一份工作
Maybe I don't have what it takes.
不 你可以的 你得相信自己
Oh, you got it. You just gotta believe it.
我想带你见见娜塔莎 莱泰斯
I want you meet Natasha Lytess.
她是商界最有名的教练
She's the best coach in the business.
没错.但是
Yeah. But...
她打死都不会和我一起工作啊
She would never work with me.
哈
Ah, pfft.
乔 你真是个大好人
Oh, joe, you're so wonderful.
我该...
I am uh...
噢 我希望我能为你做点什么
Well, I wish there was something I could do for you.
来吧!
Come on!
噢!
Ooh!
他们就在那儿 快要冲进来了!
They're there, and they're going to get in!
没人在外面
There's no one's out there.
我们得多加小心 别让他们进来了
We have to be careful, don't let them in,
格拉迪斯 外面真的没人
Gladys, there is no one out there.
他们就在那儿 我看见了
Of course they're there, I can see them!
真的?
Really?
他们快来了 我们不能让他们进来
They're there, we have to keep them out!
你冷静点! 静下来! 你这是干嘛
You need to calm down! Come on! Really.
怎么了?!
What's happening?!
- 离我远点! - 她觉得外面有人想要进来
- Get off me! - She thinks there is some trying to get in.
我可不这么认为呢 我不觉得有人想要闯进来
I don't think it, I don't know there're people trying to get in.
没人要进来. 行了
There's nobody trying to get in. Come on.
放-放开我. - 停! 停下来!
Get-get off of me. - Stop! Stop!
格蕾丝 你会后悔的
Grace, you're gonna be sorry.
他们进来了你一定会后悔的
You're gonna be sorry when they get in here.
行了.妈妈 妈妈! 看 妈妈
Okay. Mother, mother! Look, mother.
听我说 … 他们来了!
I'm telling you... they're coming!
看这儿 妈妈.妈妈
Look, mother. Mother.
现在没事了
Everything is going to be all right now.
好吗? 你掌事的时候他们就进不来
All right? They can't come in if you're in charge.
对吧 你来主事 是不是?
Okay, you're in charge. See?
这是我的衬衣 不是你的
It's mine, it's not yours.
对啊 对了 这是你的帽子
Yes. Oh. Here's your little hat.
- 你要你的帽子吗? - 那也是我的
- Do you want your little hat? - That's mine too.
好
Okay.
你一直都这么打扮吗?
Do you always dress like that?
不 偶尔吧
No, not always.
这是三百年来专注于
This is 300-years of collective wisdom
戏剧的艺术和工艺的智慧结晶
devoted to the art and craft of the theater.
这一切可以概括为一个
All of it can be summarized in a concept
简单却又极其痛苦的概念
that is both simple and excruciating:
了解你自己
Know yourself,
并把这些知识通过角色传递给观众
transmit that knowledge through the character to the audience.
我们从自身的经历里找到自我
Who we are will be found in the aggregate of our experience...
而不是通过胸部
not in our bosom.
好吧 我觉得我人挺不错的
Well, I think I'm a nice person.
我非常喜欢孩子
I adore children.
为什么?
Why?
也许 因为他们天真无邪吧
Their innocence, I guess.
他们想的就是有人疼爱他们而已
All they want is to be loved.
你想要的也就只有这些吗? 被爱就够了?
Is that all you want? To be loved?
啊 也不全是
Well, not all.
我想做一名电影明星
I want to be a movie star.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表