剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
当然啊 只是 只是事情发生的太快了
Of course, it just, oh, it just happened so fast.
但它不会改变这一切 乔 对吗?
It doesn't change anything, Joe. Does it?
告诉我不会
Tell me it doesn't.
我睡不着
I can't sleep.
我不知道我怎么了 乔?
I don't know what's wrong with me, Joe?
- 玛丽莲 不要 - 我需要睡觉
- Marilyn, no. - I need to sleep.
不要 该死的 不
No, damn it! No!
该死的
God damn it!
你不知道没法睡觉是什么感觉
You don't know what it's like
to not be able to sleep.
我必须做好准备
I have to be prepared.
药片...
Pills...
怎么?
What?
那么多夜晚的可怕惊吓
Those awful terrors of the night.
亲爱的 你得多痛苦啊
Oh, how painful for you, darling.
你曾经做过那个梦吗
Have you had the dream before?
我现在害怕睡觉
Now I'm afraid to sleep.
我只想让它离开我的大脑
I just want it out of my head.
虽然很难
As difficult as it is,
但是一个艺术家必须利用痛苦的时刻塑造人格
an artist must use painful moments to build character.
我想忘掉它
I want to forget it.
你不能 你得留下它
You must not. You must store it.
不论什么时候一句台词或者一幕场景需要 就用上它
And draw upon it whenever a line or a scene calls for it.
你想让她受折磨?
You want her to suffer?
不 她不是那个意思
No. She didn't mean it that way.
你想让她保存这些痛苦
You want her to "store" it?
那样我能成为一个更好的演员
So I can be a better actress.
你不需要这些 玛丽莲 你不需要她
You don't need this, Marilyn. You don't need her.
乔!他不知道自己在说什么
Joe! He doesn't know what he's saying.
你越早摆脱她越好
The sooner you get rid of her, the better.
我还是走好了
Perhaps it's best if I leave.
- 别 别走 - 让她走
- No, don't go. - Let her go.
我回头打给你!
I'll call you!
乔
Joe...
别再做那种事了!
Don't you ever do a thing like that again!
她在害你
She's hurting you.
她关心我
She cares about me.
关心我的事业
And she cares about my career.
那我们呢
And what about us?
从某天起你在演播室呆的时间
From day one you have spent more time at that studio
比在家都多
than you have at home.
这就是最后的结果?
Is that how it's gonna be?
我现在在家 然后呢?
I'm home now!And for what?
嘿 难道我们不应该谈谈吗?
Hey, aren't we going to talk about this?
或者你想就这样?
Or is this how it's going to be?
玛丽莲 对不起 贝拉
Marilyn, I'm so sorry, Bella.
甜心?
Sweetheart?
玛丽莲!
Marilyn!
我给她洗胃了
I pumped it out of her.
她会昏睡大概一整天
She'll sleep off and on for a day or so.
以前她有吃过这种东西吗?
Has she tried anything like this before?
吃这东西? 这是个意外
Tried anything? It was an accident.
我不觉得
I don't think so.
是工作室 他们害她上瘾
It's the studio, all right. They-they have her hooked.
他们给她吃东西 来保持清醒 帮助睡眠
They're giving her things to stay awake, to-to go to sleep...
然后这个该死的教练就得到她了
And this goddamn acting coach has her
她就不知道往东还是往西
so she doesn't know which way is up.
她妈妈呢?
Where's her mother?
跟她妈妈有什么关系?
What does that have to do with it?
玛丽莲意识不太清醒
Well, Marilyn was fairly incoherent,
但她一直喃喃着怕她妈妈
but she kept mumbling that she was afraid of her,
怕她妈妈对她的所作所为
of what her mother had done to her.
她妈妈在一个机构里 在帕萨迪纳
She's in an institution. In Pasadena.
但玛丽莲没事
But Marilyn's fine.
她接受过精神病评估吗?
Has she ever undergone psychiatric evaluations?
只是场意外 卢!
It was an accident, Lou!
玛丽莲没有问题
There is nothing wrong with Marilyn
离开这破地方一切就都好了
that can be fixed by gettin' out of this goddamn town!
"穿粉红紧身衣的女孩"
"The Girl In Pink Tights".
我特别为你做的
I developed it special for you.
真是太棒了 扎纳克先生
Oh, that's wonderful, Mr. Zanuck.
- 我很乐意读 - 为什么?
- I'd love to read it. - What for?
这样我就可以决定我要不要继续做
Well, so I can decide whether or not I'm going to do it.
你只要出场念个台词就好了
You just show up and say the lines.
你没有剧本审批
You don't have script approval.
我想说说这事
Well, I'd like to discuss that.
不行
No.
"穿粉红紧身衣的女孩"
"The Girl In The Pink Tights"
早就是百老汇的一个失败之作
was already a Broadway play that flopped.
你曾为贝蒂 格拉布尔量身定做 结果她拒绝了
And you had it developed for Betty Grable and she turned it down.
你知道什么?
What that hell do you know about it?
你觉得你了解一切吗
You think you know everything.
我只知道我厌倦了这些千篇一律老掉牙的性感角色 扎纳克先生
I know that I am tired of these same old sex roles, Mr. Zanuck.
我想演些更好的
I want to do better things.
你懂的 人们眼界宽阔
People have scope, you know.
哼 人们? 什么样的人们?
Hmm. People? What people?
你上次看合同是什么时候了 梦露小姐?
When was the last time you looked at your contract, Miss Monroe?
我还知道我的照片一共为这个工作室赚了4270万
I also know that my pictures grossed forty-two-million seven-hundred-thousand for this studio-
你的照片?
Your pictures?
没错 我认为我有资格
Yeah, I think I'm entitled to have a say
决定我演什么角色
in which once I'd like to make.
不 你没有
No you're not.
我不是奴隶
I'm not chattel.
我说什么照片你就得拍什么!
You'll do any damn picture I say!
你就是个奴隶!
Chattel is exactly what you are!
够了!
Please!
拜托 乔 我们离开这吧!
Come on, Joe, let's get out of here!
我们上旧金山去 我想见你的家人
Let's go up to San Francisco! I want to meet your family.
我想开始我们自己的生活
I wanna start one of our own.
我们去那结婚
Let's get married up there.
好的 那工作怎么办?
All right, what about work?
我告诉扎纳克我不干了
Well, I told Zanuck I'm not going to work.
他怎么说?
What did he say?
我看他快要被雪茄呛到了
I thought he was gonna choke on his cigar.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you.
我爱你
I love you.
- 真的么? - 真的
- You do? - I do.
我在旧金山的时候扎纳克每天都打电♥话♥我
Zanuck called every day when I was in San Francisco.
但我没接
And I wouldn't take his calls.
我的经纪人都快疯了
My agents were going crazy.
你意识到你有这种力量
You realized you had power.
于是我要利用它获得尊重
And I was going to use it to get respect.
我不管他喜不喜欢我
I didn't care if he didn't like me -
没有了尊严你什么都不是
Without respect you're nothing.
我还知道对我来说什么是好什么是坏
And I knew what was good for me and what wasn't.
它把一个聪明的棕色皮肤女人变成了金发傻妞
You know it takes a smart brunette to play a dumb blonde.
你考虑过后果吗
Did you consider what might have happened
如果你的高压政策不起用?
if your power play didn't work?
我知道它会有效果的
I knew it would.
看 爹地 我自己做的
Look daddy, I made it myself!
看起来真棒
It looks amazing.
小美人!
Bellissima!
大伙 我们应该祈祷了
Everybody, we're gonna say grace now.
以圣父 圣子 圣灵之名
In the name of the father, the son, the holy ghost.
主 求你降福我们 并赐福这餐
Bless us our lord for these thy gifts which we are about to receive
因我主基♥督♥ 阿门
through thy bounty through Christ, our lord, amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
吃吧!
Mangiamo!
吃吧!干杯!
Mangiamo! Salute!
干杯 各位
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表