剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
呃 我是你女儿
Well, I'm your daughter.
我不记得生过你这样的孩子
I don't remember giving birth to you.
我要去找医生聊聊
I'm gonna go speak with the doctor.
这儿
Here.
看看这些
Look at these.
- 哦 - 这些是不是很棒 亲爱的?
- Oh. - Aren't these wonderful, dear?
呃 她怎么穿了那件制♥服♥?
Uh, why is she wearing that uniform?
啊 是这样 这会让她感觉更受控制
Oh yeah, it makes her feel more in control.
莫滕森小姐 你父亲有空吗? 我们想和他谈谈
Miss Mortensen, is your father available to speak with us?
我们希望他能透露一些她过去的事情
We're hoping he could shed some light on her behavioral history.
x7f我从没见过他
I never met him.
我不知道他在哪儿
I don't know where he is.
呃...
Well...
我的姨妈格蕾丝说...
My Aunt Grace said that...
呃 他们没有婚约 所以...
Well, they were never married so...
电击治疗起效了
Well, the shock treatment is working.
选角主管说她会一直走到最高点
Hm-hm. The head of casting said that she'd go straight to the top.
什么的最高点?
The top of what?
阶梯 我不知道
The ladder, I don't know.
她回来了
Here she is.
他们想要和父亲谈谈
They'd like to speak with my father.
你...你知道他在哪里吗?
Do you... Do you know where he is?
不知道
No.
呃 他们想... 要是能和他谈谈
Well, they think... If they could speak with him
应该会对你有帮助
that it could help you.
你能帮我们找到他吗?
Could you help us find him?
不 我不知道 但是我确定他很好
No. I don't know, but I'm sure he's very nice.
然后我开车去沙漠看他 但是...
Then I drove out to the desert to see him, but...
呃 他甚至不能走到门口
Well, he wouldn't even come to the door.
我甚至不能确认那是不是他
I'm not even sure he was the one.
是不是我父亲
The one who is my father.
你认为找到他会有什么不同吗?
Do you think finding him would've made a difference?
我觉得可能没什么大区别 因为...
I don't know if it was so much him as...
这是他的主意
It was the idea of him.
你最想得到什么?
Which do you think was stronger?
是获得他的许可 得到他的保护 他的爱
Wanting his approval, his protection, his love...
还是想要理直气壮地说
Or the idea of being able to say,
"没有你我也能做到"?
"I did it without you?"
呃 我猜我是想要得到他的许可和爱...
Well, I suppose it was his approval and love...
其他的都是小事
The others are petty.
然而 这并没有发生 所以...
But it didn't happen so...
你只能从别处获得你想要的
You had to look for it elsewhere.
你是指从我丈夫那里吗?
You mean by the men I marry?
你只是在那段时间试图见基佛德先生吗?
Is that the only time you tried to see Mr. GifFord?
是的 我有自己的事业要努力
Yes. Well, I had a career to focus on.
你可以给我打气 是吗?
You can give me a lift, right?
对不起打扰了
Sorry for interrupting.
我正在整理东西 玛丽莲
I'm packing up, Marilyn.
你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
只要两天 我礼拜一就回来
It's only for two days. I'll be back monday.
哦 派特...
Oh. Pat...
我也是礼拜一回来
I'll be back monday, too.
我讨厌孤零零一个人
I hate to be alone.
听着 如果你需要什么 穆雷夫人在这里...
Listen. Mrs. Murray's here if you need anything...
穆雷夫人...
Mrs. Murray...
玛丽莲刚刚给我讲了她的第一份电影合同的事情
Marilyn was just telling me about her first studio contract.
很有趣
It's fascinating.
我想你是找对了人 万人迷小姐
I think you're in good hands, peaches.
如果需要什么你尽管给我打电♥话♥
You call me if you need anything.
记得想我 派特
Please hold a good thought for me, Pat.
一直都是
Always.
你会没事的 谢谢你 医生
You be good. Thank you, doctor.
我爱你
I love you.
所以... 你的第一份合同
So... your first contract...
嗯 我是在那里遇到了维迪
Hmm. Well, that's where I met Whitey.
但他们没用我
But I never got hired.
等等 你的意思是?
Wait. You mean?
他们没用我
I never got hired.
扎纳克先生... 就是总制片...
Mr. Zanuck... Well, the head of the production...
他讨厌我
He hated me.
我只是拍了些宣传照片
All I did was publicity stills.
我连房♥租都付不起
I couldn't even pay my rent.
但我每天都去片场
But I went to the studio every day.
我尽我所能去了解灯光
And I learned as much as I could about lighting,
服装和化妆
and wardrobe and makeup.
我会在拍最后一场戏时看到你
I'll see you on set for finals.
- 嗨 - 哦 我只是随便看看
- Hi. - Oh, I was just watching.
不 进来吧
No, come on in.
嗨 我是... 我是玛丽莲梦露
Hi, I'm... I'm Marilyn Monroe.
我是这里的签约演员
And I'm a contract player here.
我不是纯心来打扰
And I don't mean to be a bother,
但是... 呃 我现在没有工作
but... well, I'm not working right now,
所以 我希望你能帮我...
so I was hoping you could help me...
呃 给我演示一下怎么能让我的妆容好看一些
Well, show me how I could apply my makeup better.
没问题 进来 找个椅子坐下
Of course, come on in, grab a seat.
所以 拍摄黑白照片
So, it's different for black and white
和彩色照片是有区别的
and color photography.
我们从黑白照片开始
Let's start with the black and white look.
很好
Perfect.
你的结构比例很棒
You've got great structure.
哦 我的两个眼睛间距过大
Oh. My eyes are too far apart.
相机不知道这些
The camera will never know.
- 你的皮肤也有一点干燥 - 我知道
- Your skin's a bit dry, though. - I know.
- 试着涂些凡士林在... - 我用凡士林打了底
- Try using vaseline under the... - I put vaseline under the base.
哦 至少有些事还是做对了
Oh, at least I'm doing something right.
哦 我爱珍哈露(美国三十年代影星)
Oh, I love Jean Harlow.
她很棒
She's great.
她很美
She's beautiful.
好了 让我们先把你的妆卸掉
Okay. Let's get your makeup off first.
哦...
Oh...
哦...
Oh...
太完美了
It's perfect.
是的 是很完美
Yes, it is.
嗨 汤姆?
Hello Tom?
嗨 我是诺玛简
Hi, it's Norma Jeane,
实际上 我现在叫玛丽莲梦露了
well, actually uh, it's Marilyn Monroe now.
嗯 制片厂给我改了名字
The um, studio changed my name.
你好吗? 哦 很好
How are you? Oh, good.
是这样的 我...我在想
Um, listen, I... I've been thinking
我 我重新考虑了你的提议
and I've-i've reconsidered your offer.
是 呃 只要你妻子在
Yes. Uh, well, as long as your wife is present.
我认为这些事 都没问题
Well, I think everything should-should be fine.
你好吗 诺玛简?
How are you doing, Norma Jeane?
哦 嗯 是玛丽莲梦露
Oh, um, it's Marilyn now,
叫我玛丽莲就好 我也要适应这个新名字
please call me Marilyn. I have to get used to it.
我已经化好妆 做好准备了
I've done my makeup so I'm ready to go.
呃 你看起来很美 不要紧张
Well, you look beautiful. And don't be nervous.
谢谢你能来
Thank you for being here.
不要客气 亲爱的
It's fine, honey.
需要点什么吗?一杯咖啡?
Can I get you something? A coffee?
哦 呃 好的
Oh, uh, yes, please.
好
Okay.
诺玛简 来
Norma Jeane, come.
是玛丽莲 还记得吗?
It's Marilyn, remember?
嗯嗯
Uh-huh.
怎么样?
How's that?
呃 看起来很不错 非常完美 完美
Uh, it looks great. Perfect. Perfect.
不要紧张 你很美
Don't be nervous. You're beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 相机就是你男朋友 亲爱的
Okay. The camera is your boyfriend, honey.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表