剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
盖博要参演乱点鸳鸯谱
Gable's gonna do "The Misfits".
我们要去吃晚餐之前还喝酒?
Drinking before we even get to dinner?
我不去了
Go without me.
休斯顿想要见你
Huston wants to see you.
告诉他看电影去
Tell him to go to the movies.
只有休斯顿执导盖博才参演
I only have Gable if Huston directs.
除非你收拾好你自己 否则休斯顿没法和你合作
And Huston won't cast you unless you pull yourself together.
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I don't know what you're talking about.
让我参演什么
Cast me in what?
你所做的就是把纸撕下打字机
All you do is tear paper out of a typewriter
然后揉烂
and crumple it up.
根本就没有剧本!
There is no script!
要收拾好自己的人不是我
It's not me who needs to pull herself together.
看在上帝份上 都八点二十了
It's twenty after eight! For God's sakes.
你看起来迷人极了
You look stunning.
亚瑟?
Arthur?!
亚瑟!
Arthur!
什么?
What?
亚瑟...
Arthur...
-哦 上帝啊 - 看着我...
- Oh God! - Look at me...
-这边 这边 这边 -帮帮我 求你...
- Come. Come. Come. - Help me. Please...
-求你 -过来
- Please. - Come.
我知道 我不傻
I know, I'm not stupid.
我不是用来怜悯的
I'm not someone to be pitied.
我这辈子都没要求怜悯
I've never asked for pity in my life!
他是个懦夫
He was a coward.
他怕和我离婚!
He was afraid to divorce me!
这就是为什么他要把它留在那
And that's why he left it there
所以我能找到它并且读了
so I'd find it and would read it
然后我会提出离婚
and I'd be the one to file!
为什么你不呢?
Why didn't you?
呃
Hmm.
你知道 我不明白一点
You know, the thing I don't understand,
为什么人对于彼此不慷慨一点?
is why can't people be more generous with each other?
因为所有人都在忙着考虑自己
Because everybody's too busy thinking about themselves.
哦 那你怎么看我呢 迪谢尔德医生
Oh, what do you think about me, Dr. DeShields?
很明显你现在应该形成一个观点
Certainly you must have formed an opinion by now.
我认为你有个艰难的人生
I think you've had a hard life
你很难过
and that you're sad.
商业...
Business...
乱点鸳鸯谱 应该成为
"The Misfits" was supposed to be this thing
我一度搜寻很久 很久的东西
that I'd been searching for for so, so long.
一部伟大的电影
A great drama.
亚瑟说这是写给我的礼物
Arthur said he wrote it as a gift...
给我的礼物
It's a gift to me.
他还要更多的重写么?
Does he want more re-writes?
是我想要
I want them.
它曾一度优美
It was beautiful once.
现在它黯淡而又苦涩
And now it's bleak and bitter...
它在生长 在进化
It's growing, it's evolving.
你就是放不下过去 玛丽莲
You just can't let go of the past, Marilyn.
这是你最大的问题
That's your biggest problem.
我是个演员
I'm an actress.
我不想演我自己
I don't want to play myself.
你承诺给我一个伟大的角色
You promised me a great role.
你得到它了
And you've got it.
不!不!我得到的是对我生活的讽刺作品
No! No. What I've got is a caricature of my life
给所有人去看
for everyone to see!
什么? 一场和殴打我的男人的离婚
What? A divorce from a man who beat me.
我让盖洛德发疯--然后他还要忍♥受这点
I make Gaylord go crazy -and he suffers for it!
什么?你不认为人们会认为你是盖洛德
What? You don't think people are gonna think you're Gaylord,
我让你的生活很悲惨?
and I make your life miserable?
这是我的人生 亚瑟...
That's my life, Arthur...
我有资格保护它
And I'm entitled to protect it!
观众--
The audience-
有资格得到场表演! 就够了!
Is entitled to a performance! That's all!
我指望我嫁的男人对我有那么一点忠诚
I expected a little loyalty from the man that I'm married to.
这个剧本...是关于没有未来的人的
This script... is about people with no future.
我有未来
I have a future.
我喜欢松软点的
I like them runny.
现在它们是松软的了
Now they're runny.
嘘 你会吵醒孩子的
Shhh. You'll wake the baby.
你会吵醒孩子的
You'll wake the baby.
你会吵醒孩子的
You'll wake the baby.
我警告你...
I warned you...
你谁也不怪只能怪你自己
You have no one to blame but yourself.
谁也不怪只能怪你自己
No one to blame but yourself.
她在哪?
Where is she?
我告诉玛丽不要...
I told Mary not to...
不告诉我带她去哪就不要带走她
Not to take her without telling me where she was going.
玛丽走了 你开除了她
Mary's gone. You fired her.
所以她绑♥架♥了孩子!
So she kidnapped her!
为了复仇!
Out of revenge!
她老是恨我!
She always hated me!
她怕你
She was afraid of you.
她绑♥架♥了我们的孩子
She kidnapped our baby!
我们的孩子死了!
Our baby is dead!
就在三个月前
Three months ago.
你穿着同一件睡裙一周半了
You've been in the same nightgown for a week-and-a-half.
是个女孩吗?
Was it a girl?
你-你抱过她了吗?
Did-did you hold her?
她的眼睛是蓝色的吗?
Were her eyes blue?
她从没能睁开眼睛
She never opened them.
她得不到生存所需要的
She couldn't get what she needed to live.
她从来没有过机会
She never had a chance.
你在怪我?
Are you blaming me?
我比任何人都想要那个孩子
Nobody wanted that baby more than I did!
你认为我杀了她?
You think I killed her?
如果你这么想 就说出来
Well, if you think so, then just say it!
说出来!
Say it!
对 你杀了她!
Yeah, you killed her!
她饿死的...
She starved...
当你拼命吃你的那些药片和酒
While you gorged yourself on pills and booze!
你谋杀了她...
You murdered her...
你的武器就是你自己的软弱
And your weapon was your own weakness!
求你...求你 停下
Please... Please stop.
你杀了我的孩子 玛丽莲
You murdered my child, Marilyn,
如果这个世界还有正义
and if there's any justice in the world
你将不会有另一个孩子
you'll never have another one.
你的头脑会充斥着细小的声音
There'll just be that little voice in your head,
你剥夺了生命的声音
the voice that you deprived of life.
我想保持知情
I like to stay informed.
不总是 这也是生活旅途中的一部分
Not always. It's all part of the journey.
唔
Hmm.
你是民♥主♥党人?
Are you a democrat?
我给肯尼迪投过票
I voted for Kennedy.
他还是议员的时候我见过他
I met him when he was still a senator,
通过他妹妹认识的
through his sister.
她跟他丈夫生活在马里布 她叫彼得 劳福德
She lives with her husband in Malibu, Peter Lawford.
我很喜欢帕特
Oh, I love Pat.
我想成为她这样的人
She's all I ever wanted to be.
有何贵干?
What's the occasion?
我想你了
I've missed you.
我们有六个月没见了
It's been six months since we've seen each other.
我透过橱窗看见的 然后想"这很适合帕特"
I saw it in a window and said, "That's for Pat."
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我无法想象这要值多少-
Wow, I can't even imagine how much this-
钱是用来干什么的?
What's money for?
真漂亮
So nice.
嗨 乔 要点儿什么?
Hey Joe, what can I get you?
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表