剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
哦 当我不是他妻子的时候他就不虐待我了
Well, he didn't abuse me when I stopped being his wife.
我一直很恐惧做某人的妻子
I've always been really terrified to be someone's wife,
非常恐惧
deeply terrified.
亚瑟 米勒 他是个真正的聪明人
Arthur Miller. He was a true intellectual.
他和我交谈 还聆听我的想法
He talked to me. And he'd listened to me,
他会为我的工作而骄傲
and he was proud of my work.
我重写这个12次了
I've re-written this 12 times...
我想让我读读吗?
You want me to read it?
我要...
Well, I'm going for a...
轻喜剧之类的东西 呃
Light comedy kind of thing and, uh,
我不是因这方面有名气的
it's not what I'm known for.
你来看比别人看好多了
You do it better than anyone else.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, darling.
我希望你能坦诚
I want you to be honest.
我是说 如果它生硬或者不自然
I mean, if it's stilted or desultory,
不用粉饰太平 批评家绝对不会的
don't sugarcoat it. The critics never do.
我会告诉你我的想法
I'll tell you what I think.
你好 哦 嗨 娜塔莎
Hello.Oh hi, Natasha,
是的 我得等会再打给你
yes, I have to call you back.
我在帮亚瑟做工作
Well, I'm helping Arthur with his work.
我会尽快
As soon as I can.
好 拜
Okay. Bye.
她从来没给你一刻的安宁
She never gives you a moment's peace.
没有她也没有今日的我
Well, I wouldn't be where I am without her.
你说反了
You've got that backwards.
你不需要她 你已经成长的超过她了
You don't need her.You've outgrown her.
现在我在这儿了
And I'm here for you now.
我会为你而写
I'm gonna write for you.
所以你再也没见过娜塔莎?
So you never saw Natasha again?
对我来说做错了吗?
Was that wrong of me?
我有时候感觉我做事的方式很糟糕
I sometimes feel badly,the way I did it.
有过遗弃问题的人
Well, people with abandonment issues
常常在相似情况下遗弃其他人
will often abandon others in a similar fashion.
你知道 这不容易
It wasn't easy, you know.
我只是...停止和她一起成长
I just...Stopped growing with her.
然后我决定每年只拍一部片子
And I decided I was only going to do one picture a year anyways.
我开了我自己的公♥司♥...
I started my own company...
玛丽莲 梦露制片公♥司♥
Marilyn Monroe Productions.
哦 我们拍了 巴士站
Oh... we did "Bus Stop".
我喜欢这部
I loved that one.
你在荧幕上真的很棒
You are really wonderful on screen.
当亚瑟写 乱点鸳鸯谱 的剧本时
And Arthur when he started writing a screenplay, "The Misfits".
他卡住了
And he got stuck.
他卡的越厉害我们之间话就越少
The more he got stuck the less we talked.
为什么没有什么美好的东西能长存?
Why is it that nothing good seems to last?
额 你的电影会长存
Well, your movies will last.
但它们都不是真的
But they're not real.
孩子才是真的
Children are real.
我想更关注于我和亚瑟的婚姻
I wanted to concentrate on my marriage to Arthur,
和孩子
and to children.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
啊 亚瑟! 你得听听这个...
Oh, Arthur! You've gotta hear this...
梦露显露出对于喜剧的真正嗅觉
Monroe shows a real sense of comedy
并且能够利用步履或者表情
and can command a laugh with her walk
来实现一颦一笑
or with an expression".
很不错吧? 这还有很多呢
Pretty good, huh? And that's Variety.
该死!
Damn it!
放到剪纸簿里
Well, put it in a scrapbook,
或者任何你放那些垃圾的地方
or whatever you do with that crap.
放着吧
Leave it.
你好...
Hello...
是的 我是米勒太太
Yes, this is Mrs. Miller.
你确定?
Are you sure?
不会弄错了吧?
There can't be any mistake?
好的 好的 不
Yes. Yes, no.
我-我等不及告诉我丈夫了
I-I can't wait to tell my husband!
谢谢你 谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you, thank you.
怎么了?
What is it?
什么?
What?
玛丽莲?
Marilyn?
你看上去很高兴 怎么了?
You look so happy. What is it?
如果是个女孩 你来选名字
Well... if it's a girl, you pick the name.
但是如果是男孩 我要...
But if it's a boy... I get to...
哦 我才挂了医生的电♥话♥
Oh, I just got off the phone with the doctor.
啊 上帝啊!
Oh my lord!
哦 难道你不喜欢它吗?
Oh! Don't you just love it?
我在施瓦兹玩具商店(纽约著名的玩具店)的橱窗看到它
I saw it in the window at FAO Schwarz
然后我说 这是给我的宝贝的
and I said, "that's for my baby!"
等等! 让我帮你来拿
Wait! Let me help you with that.
不用 不用 我能行
No, no, I've got it.
我不得不把他的脑袋放到出租车窗外面去
I had to stick its head out the window of the cab...
人们在招手...
People were waving...
我就说 我刚狩猎回来
And I said, well, I was just back from a safari...
哦 我从萨克斯精品百货店买♥♥了最可爱的床单和毛巾
Oh, and I bought the most adorable sheets and towels from Saks.
200美金?
Two hundred dollars?
别告诉我丈夫-他会生气的
Don't tell my husband - He'd have a fit.
他在哪?
Where is he?
在萨蒂斯和他的经纪人吃午餐
Lunch at Sardi's with his agent.
太繁杂了 你不觉得吗?
Too busy. Don't you think?
我得让他们重做
I'm gonna have 'em re-done.
史伯克医生说了太多视觉刺♥激♥
Dr. Spock says too much visual stimulation
会引起情感压力
leads to emotional stress.
所以没有壁纸 只有画
So no paper, just paint.
浅黄色
Pale yellow.
或者玛丽 你怎么看?
Or what do you think, Mary?
米勒太太 你想躺一会吗?
Would you like to lie down, Mrs. Miller?
你站了一下午了
You've been on your feet all afternoon.
我给你泡杯好茶
I'll get you a nice cup of tea.
坐着放松会
Put your feet up and just relax.
从第一刻起她会就知道她被爱着
She's gonna know she's loved from the very first moment...
她永远会有个家
And that she'll always have a home.
恩
Hmm.
她会一切都好 对吧? 玛丽
She'll be all right, Mary, won't she?
哦 她会很好的
Oh, she'll be perfect.
她不会有任何问题吧 是吧?
There won't be anything wrong with her, will there?
为什么她会有任何问题呢?
Now why would anything be wrong with her?
他们说是有可能的
Well, they said there could be.
谁说的?
Who said?
因为我
Because of me.
他们说因为我她可能受到伤害
They said she could be damaged because of me.
然后每个人都会知道
And everyone would know.
你知道他们是怎么知道呢?
Oh, you know how they'd know?
我妈妈会告诉他们
Well, my mother would tell them.
她会告诉他们都是我的错
She would tell them it was all my fault.
我的亲生母亲
My own mother!
我接受不了
I couldn't stand it.
米勒太太-
Mrs. Miller-
我受不了了 玛丽
I couldn't stand it, Mary.
求你告诉我她会一切都好
Please tell me she's going to be all right.
求你告诉我她会一切都好
Please tell me she's going to be all right.
求你告诉我!
Please tell me!
她 她会好的
S-she will!
她会很完美的
She'll be perfect.
- 完美 - 是的
- Perfect. - Yeah.
我...我现在不需要任何茶 玛丽 谢谢你
I... I don't need any tea right now, Mary, thank you.
亚瑟?
Arthur?
我们在约翰 休斯顿家有晚餐
We have that dinner at John Huston's.
恩 他会很快回来的
Hm. He'll be back soon.
你没事吧 米勒太太?
Are you all right, Mrs. Miller?
玛丽莲! 听听这个
Marilyn! Listen to this.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表