剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
Cheers, everybody!
乔!看啊 扎纳克妥协了
Joe! Oh! Look! Zanuck caved in.
他给我发过来粉红紧身衣的剧本了
He sent me the script for Pink Tights!
他说过他不会发 但是他发了
He said he wasn't going to, but he did!
上帝啊 玛丽莲 我以为你想通了呢
Christ, Marilyn, I thought you were through with that.
想通什么?
With what?
你跟我说你准备好离开洛杉矶 离开好莱坞
You told me you were ready to get out of L.A., of Hollywood.
是的 当然 离开个几周
Well, sure, for a few weeks.
所以这一切 你和我来这
So all this, you coming here with me,
都是为了扎纳克能给你剧本?
that was just so you could get Zanuck to send you a script?
哦 不是一切 乔
Oh, not all, Joe,
但是 怎么 你认为我要息影?
but what, did you think I was quitting?
所有的关于建立一个家庭
Everything about starting a family,
生孩子 全都是所谓--
makin' babies, that was all just sort of-
你知道我想要这些
You know I want them.
怎么要 玛丽莲 告诉我怎么要?
How, Marilyn, tell me how?
你怎么去做个母亲去照料孩子
How are you going to be a mother and take care of them
当你不能停止工作?
when you can't stop working?
当你娶我的时候你知道我曾是什么人
You knew who I was when you married me.
我不知道...
I don't know...
我想 我猜我只是想当然你要息影
I think, I guess I just figured you were gonna quit.
当你退役时 你已在事业巅峰
When you retired you were on top.
那又怎么样了?
What's that got to do with it?
我还没到巅峰呢
I haven't gotten there yet.
但是我快了 没有人会阻碍我的路
But I'm close, and no one's gonna stand in my way.
走吧 玛丽莲 回到好莱坞
Just go, Marilyn, go back to Hollywood.
但你不去吗...
But aren't you...
不 不 我要留在这
No. No, I'm gonna stay here.
乔 你 你到底期望我做什么?
Joe, what do- What do you expect of me?
你想让我留在这 然后打扫房♥子
You want me to stay here and then clean house
像你母亲一样做千层面--
and make lasagna like your mother-
这是第一次也是最后一次
That was the first time and the last.
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
玛丽莲
Marilyn!
- 你读过了? - 句句陈词滥调
- You read it? - Every cliche.
我会让人重写的
I'll have it re-written.
- 剧本太烂 - 我付你双倍薪水
- It's no good. - I'll double your salary.
哦 你不明白-
Oh, you don't understand-
-你以为你是谁?! - 反正不是你想的那种人
- Who do you think you are?! - Everything you think I'm not.
- 你被停职了 - 我正需要休假呢
- Consider yourself suspended. - I could use the break.
- 没有工资! - 我以前受过穷
- Without pay! - I've been poor before.
每天都有一千个玛丽莲 梦露放下尊严去工作
A thousand Marilyn Monroe's get off the bus every day!
不 是一千个诺玛 琼放下尊严去工作
No. A thousand Norma Jeane's get off the bus.
乔想让我息影
Joe wants me to quit acting.
我知道我有一天会变胖还会有皱纹
I know one day I'll be fat and wrinkled then-
不 你绝对不能放弃 亲爱的 看看我
No. You should never let yourself go, dear, look at me.
那纽约佬怎么样?
How are the Yankees doing?
很好...乔退役了 妈妈
Well... Joe's retired, Mother.
啊 很好 又来了
Oh. Well, there you go.
这就是问题 就在这
That's the problem, right there.
扎纳克让我演电影
Zanuck put me on a film.
片名叫 七年之痒
It called "The Seven Year Itch".
比利 怀尔德导演 我做主演
Billy Wilder is directing, I'm starring.
可是乔不明白为什么拍片对我那么重要
And Joe just doesn't understand why it's so important to me.
- 他爱你吗? - 爱
- Does he love you? - Yes.
- 那你爱她吗? - 爱
- Do you love him? - Yes.
生个孩子
Have a baby.
听着 我不想把每件事弄糟
Look, I just don't want to mess everything up.
求你了 妈妈 你认为我该怎么办?
Please Mother, what do you think I should do?
我认为你不该再来看我了
I think you should stop coming to see me
因为你从来没问过我怎么样了
because you never ask me how I'm doing,
从来没为我做过任何事
you never do anything for me.
你总是在说你自己
All you do is talk about yourself.
我不知道我怎么有个这么自私的孩子
I don't know how I had such a selfish child.
那部电影真的很好看 我很喜欢
"Didn't you just love the picture? I did.
但我为那怪物的下场
But I just felt so sorry for the creature.
感到难过
At the end."
为怪物感到难过? 你想要他-
"Sorry for the creature? What did you want him to do-"
你什么时候离开去纽约?
When do you leave for New York?
后天
Day after tomorrow.
我想跟你一起去
I'd like to go with you.
哦! 乔...
Oh! Joe...
那部电影真的很好看 我很喜欢
Didn't you just love the picture? I did.
但我为那怪物的下场感到难过
But I just felt so sorry for the creature. At the end.
为怪物感到难过?
Sorry for the creature?
你想要他娶那个女孩?
What'd you want him to marry the girl?
他虽然长得很可怕
He was kind of scary-looking.
但心地却不坏
But he wasn't really all bad.
只要有人爱他
I just think he craved a little affection.
那种被爱 被需要 被想要的那种感觉
You know, the sense of being loved and needed and wanted.
你的观点倒挺有趣
That's a very interesting point of view.
噢! 你感觉到从地下铁吹上来的微风吗?
Ooo! You feel the breeze from the subway?
太美妙了
Isn't it delicious?
脚踝很凉快吧?
Sort of cools the ankles, doesn't it?
你现在想做什么?
Well, what do you think it'd be fun to do now?
太大了-卡! 地下铁吹上来的风没这么大
Not so much-cut! Not so much air from the subway,
给她另拿套内衣- 什么都看见了!
and get her another pair of underwear - You can see everything!
哦...
Oh...
梦露太太! 我爱你!
Ms. Monroe! I love you!
嗨 嘿...
Hi. Hey...
你在所有人面前羞辱了我!
You embarrassed me in front of all those people!
不...
No...
他们都认为我娶了个婊♥子♥ 我还真娶了
They all think I married a whore which I did!
我们要拍摄沙曼先生公♥寓♥的那场戏
We are about to shoot the scene in Mr. Sherman's apartment
在那你第一次认识到他的真实意图
where you first realize the true nature of his intentions.
你能递给我几片红药片吗 粉色的
Can you hand me a couple reds, peaches.
他可能杀了你 玛丽莲
He could have killed you, Marilyn.
我们必须达到这场戏的感情基础
We must reach for the emotional foundation of the scene.
在每个喜剧性时刻背后是戏剧冲突
Beneath every comedic moment is a dramatic conflict.
- 嘿 怀特尼 - 乔
- Hey, Whitey. - Joe.
我摆平了旅馆的人
I took care of the hotel guy.
他不会对记者说什么的
He won't say anything to reporters.
什么 你以为他们不知道?
What, do you think they don't know?
每个人都知道了
Everybody knows.
名人堂委员会是怎么想的?
What will the hall of fame committee think?
或许你会得到同情票
Well, maybe you'll get the sympathy vote
因为你妻子是个婊♥子♥
'cause your wife is a whore.
不会再发生了
It won't happen again.
我知道不会了
I know it won't.
我打电♥话♥给杰瑞 盖斯勒了
I called Jerry Geisler.
当我回洛杉矶后 我就申请离婚
When I get back to L.A.
I'm filing for divorce.
玛丽莲...
Marilyn...
我警告过你一次
I warned you once.
我们就不能谈谈这事吗?
Can't we just talk about this?
太晚了
It's too late.
从没人把我当沙袋
Nobody uses me as their punching bag.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know.
是我的错 都是...
It's my fault... It's all...
都是我的错误
It's all been my fault.
这是因为
It was because...
玛丽莲 这是...因为我爱你
Marilyn, it was... Because I love you.
没别的 我只是 我只是太爱你了
That's all. I just- I just love you so much.
老实说
Honestly.
我会告诉怀尔德先生你今天不能工作
I will tell Mr. Wilder that you cannot work today.
在发生这一切后 他不能还指望你谈笑风生
He can't expect you to be funny. Not after this.
我会谈笑自如的
I'll be funny.
我会是他们见过最谈笑风生的婊♥子♥
I'll be the funniest bitch they ever saw.
和乔在一起很复杂
It's all very complicated with Joe.
你知道 我从来没停止和乔睡觉
I never stopped sleeping with him, you know.
你怎么能和虐待你的男人做♥爱♥呢?
How were you able to have sex with a man who abused you?
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表