剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
哦 是的 他是多么幸运的一个男朋友啊
Oh, yeah. And what a lucky boyfriend he is.
很好 太棒了 太美了
Nice. Beautiful. Beautiful.
好的 保持这个姿势
All right. Stay just like that.
美极了
Perfect.
好的 像刚才那样再来一个 就像刚才那样
Okay, one more just like that. Just like that.
完美至极
Perfect.
好的 我们现在能把那块布拿掉吗?
All right, can we remove the fabric now?
准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
好了
Sure.
你身材简直棒极了!
You have the prettiest figure I think I've ever seen!
我丈夫显然很享受他的工作
My husband certainly enjoys his work.
但愿
I should hope so.
哦 他是的
Oh, he does.
好 拍了
Okay, here we go.
一 二 漂亮
One, two, beautiful.
嗯
Hm-hm.
就像这样 非常好
Just like that. Very nice.
漂亮 非常好
Perfect. Very nice.
把手向左抬起来一点
Lift your hand a bit to the left.
就这样 迷死人了
There we go. You are killing me.
好 就这样
Yes. And there we go.
抓住它 漂亮
And hold that. Beautiful.
哦 天哪
Oh my goodness.
好了 谢谢!
Okay. Thank you!
给你
Here you go.
哦 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
这个会直接送到电气公♥司♥
This is going straight to the electric company,
和福特汽车公♥司♥
and to Ford Motors.
这个不会在市面出现 是吗?
This isn't gonna get around town is it?
你将是每个加油站的皇后
You'll be the queen of every gas station
还有中西部的美发店
and barbershop in the midwest,
但是好莱坞的人不会知道 亲爱的 不要担心
but no one in hollywood will ever know, honey, don't worry.
你认识约瑟夫·申克?
Do you know joe Schenck?
嗯 是福克斯工作室的主席吗?
Um, is he the chairman of Fox Studios?
对 就是他
Yeah. That's the one.
我知道他是谁...
I know who he is...
他家里每周都会有一次扑克聚会
Every week there's a poker party at his house.
一些制片 导演 还有大笔的现金
Producers, directors, big money.
他喜欢漂亮姑娘们
He likes pretty girls.
你给他们倒酒 和他们聊聊天
You pour some drinks, you make small talk...
哦 我不知道 Tom
Oh. I don't know, Tom.
我都没有适合那种地方的衣服
I don't really have a dress to wear to something like that.
你可以在这儿挑你喜欢的
You can pick out whatever you like.
- 真的吗? - 真的
- Really? - Really.
呃...
Well...
- 真的吗?! - 真的
- Really?! - Really.
这种也可以吗?
Something like this?
美
Beautiful.
- 给 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
晚上好 申克先生
Good evening, Mr. Schenck.
但愿我没到太晚
I hope I'm not too late.
我下次一定准时到
I can try to be punctual.
没关系 亲爱的 你到了就好
That's fine, my dear. You're here now.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
玛丽莲
Marilyn.
- 玛丽莲 - 是的
- Marilyn. - Yes.
- 名字很可爱 - 谢谢
- That's lovely. - Thank you.
来认识一下大家
Come meet the boys.
我很愿意
I'd love to.
先生们 这是玛丽莲
Gentlemen. This is Marilyn.
- 你好 你好 - 哦 你好
- Hello. Hello. - Ooh, hello.
你们好 先生们
Hello gentlemen.
她会加入我们
She's going to be joining us.
呃...
Well...
香槟 小姐
Champagne, Miss?
哦 请给我一杯
Oh, please.
香槟?
Champagne?
呃 我们在玩什么?
Well, what are we playing?
不
No.
嗨 你知道我是谁...
Hey. You know who I am...
但你不认识我
But you don't know who I am.
亲爱的 也许我比你自己还更了解你
Honey, I probably know you better than you know yourself.
来吧
Let's go.
是 我觉得她正是你要找的人
Yeah, I think she's exactly what you're looking for.
呃 玛丽莲...
Uh, Marilyn...
梦露
Monroe.
玛丽莲梦露 正是
Marilyn Monroe. Yeah.
我会让她打你办公室电♥话♥ 好
I'll have her call your office. Good.
电影名字叫“情潮"(1948年上映)
Picture's called "scudda-hoo! Scudda-hay!"
是讲什么的?
What's it about?
是部电影
It's a picture.
谢谢 斯干克先生
Thank you, Mr. Schenck.
是...
Yeah...
你和什么制片厂签过约吗?
You signed to a studio?
是的 您的制片厂
I was. Yours.
但我猜扎纳克先生没觉得我-
But I guess Mr. Zanuck didn't feel I-
扎纳克是个笨蛋 我会关照这事的
Zanuck's a schmuck. I'll take care of it.
给你
Here.
给我机会是一回事
Giving me a chance is one thing.
给我钱又是另外一回事
Giving me cash is another.
谢谢您
Thank you.
希望不久再见
See you soon.
好
Yeah.
你在”夜阑人未静"(1950年上映)中的表现很令人惊艳
You were terrific in "Asphalt Jungle."
哦... 那是我的一次大的突破
Oh... That was my big break.
我的最后一部电影也是由约翰休斯顿先生导演 但...
My last film was directed by Mr. Huston as well, but...
呃 那真的很艰难...
Well, it was very difficult...
哦 过来吧 希尔兹医生 别让我一个人喝酒啊
Oh, come, Dr. DeShields, don't make me drink alone.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
这会违反医生/病人条例
That would be a violation of the doctor/patient relationship.
但是我们还不是医生和病人的关系呢
But we don't have doctor/patient relationship yet.
哦 别像个老古董似的
Oh, don't be such a fuddy-duddy.
你工作的时候饮酒吗?
Do you drink at work?
从不
Never.
格林森医生会和你一起喝酒吗?
Did Dr. Greenson drink with you?
哦...
Oh...
格林森医生让我去找恩格尔贝格医生注射维他命
Dr. Greenson sends me to Dr. Engelberg for my vitamin shots.
注射维他命后 我几乎不能走路和说话
And after my vitamin shots I can barely walk or talk.
玛丽莲
Marilyn,
你为什么会找我?
Why did you call me?
我只是...
I just...
我不想变成我妈妈那样
I don't want to become my mother.
你是说她已经痊愈了 是吗?
Are you saying she's cured?
偏执型分♥裂♥症不是麻疹 莫滕森小姐
Paranoid Schizophrenia isn't the measles, Miss Mortensen.
是终生疾病 无药可医
It's a permanent condition for which there is no cure.
呃 如果她没有好 你为什么放她走?
Well, if she's not better, then why are you releasing her?
呃 在六个星期里 她没有威胁到自己
Well, she hasn't posed a threat to herself,
对其他病人和医护人员也没有威胁
or other patients or the staff in six weeks.
我不能继续留她在这里
I can't keep her here any longer.
但是 如果再发生那样的情况怎么办?
But what if it happens again?
我们随时都在
We'll be here.
我会带你走 妈妈
I'm taking you with me, mother.
我是安全的吧?
Will I be safe?
当然
Of course.
谢谢
Thank you.
祝一天愉快 女士
You have a great day, ma'am.
要冰淇淋吗 小姐?
Ice cream, Miss?
卖♥♥冰淇淋的男人认出了我
The ice cream man recognized me,
所以他没收我的钱!
so he gave it to us for free!
你应该问问他能不能把我们午餐也解决了
You should ask him if he'll give us lunch, too.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表