剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表
我不制♥造♥明星
I do not make movie stars.
我成就他们
I make actresses.
你害怕什么?
What are you afraid of?
孤独
Loneliness.
看得出来你曾经经历过孤独
I can see that you have known loneliness.
愿意讲讲吗?
Are you willing to draw upon that experience?
呃 那真是…
Well, they weren't...
真是一段糟糕的时光
They were not the happiest of times.
欢乐难以成就伟大的作品
Happy times do not always make great work.
她会和你一起工作 是吗?
She'll work with you, right?
我们明天就开工 好激动啊
We start tomorrow. I'm so excited.
恩 我打赌她也很激动
Yeah, I bet she is, too.
她引诱你上♥床♥了吗?
Did she try to get you into bed?
什么?
What?
我才不会这样呢
I would never do that.
是吧 噢 这可不能让她知道
Yeah. Well, don't let her know.
还有 别把什么都说得那么死 来一杯吗?
And never say never. Drink?
谢谢
Thank you.
因为他我们才来这儿
He's the reason we're here.
仲尼 海迪 他是威廉 莫里斯的代理人
Johnny Hyde. He's an agent with William Morris.
他的父亲在马戏团呆过
His father was in the circus,
我估计他那股气场就是遗传来的
so I guess he comes by it naturally.
他是拉纳 特纳 丽塔 海华丝
He's Lana Turner, Rita Haywoth,
贝蒂 哈顿
and Betty Hutton.
快去吧
Go ahead.
噢…
Oh...
噢 你跟我一起去吧. 我不喜欢自我介绍
Oh, come with me. I hate introducing myself.
他知道你是谁
He knows who you are.
- 他知道? 嗯 - 嗯
- He does? Hm -hm.
我知道 你已经是明星了
You're already a star, I know.
除了右边的那些人 他们还不清楚
except the right people,these people, don't know it.
我保证他们不久也会知道的
I'll make sure they find out.
6个月之内你不用再读一次了
Inside six months you'll never have to read again.
出价演出 就这样
Offers only.
我喜欢直奔主题的男人
I admire men who don't waste time.
我等不及了 还没好吗?!
You like to keep your Johnny waiting?!
我将会和贝蒂达维斯以及安妮巴克斯特合作!
And I get to work with Bette Davis and Anne Baxter!
剧名叫做"彗星美人"
It's called "all about eve".
我不会去看的
I won't be here.
哦 妈妈 你知道我下周就要开镜了
Oh mother, you know I start shooting next week.
我要去奥瑞根看望多拉女士
I'm gonna visit your Miss Dora in Oregon.
是吗…
Oh...
嗯 妈妈 去奥瑞根可是长途跋涉呢
Well, oregon's such a long trip, mother.
我喜欢旅行
I enjoy traveling.
你会遇见很多有趣的人
You meet so many interesting people.
那你什么时候回来?
When will you be back?
别担心 亲爱的 你会一切顺利的
Oh, Gladys: Don't worry,dear, you'll be fine.
我会离开一阵子 不过你会习惯的
You'll have to get used to my not being here at some point.
啊 那是
Oh, yes.
哦 诺玛简
Oh, Norma Jeane...
恩 妈妈
Yes, mother.
你不会告诉别人我要去哪儿吧?
You won't tell anyone where I'm going?
放心吧 我守口如瓶
Your secret's safe with me.
好孩子
Good girl.
玛丽莲 这是第73场…
This is scene 73, Marilyn...
剧中你正好在洗手间生病了
You've just become ill in the ladies' room of the theater.
我知道 知道
I know, I know...
通过你自身
Work through your process.
和角色关联起来
Connect with the character.
很好
Good.
我应该看看德威特先生的台词
I shall read the role of Mr. Dewitt.
"噢 感觉好点了吗 亲爱的?"
"Ah, feeling better, my dear?"
"感觉就像在英吉利海峡游了泳一样 接下来呢?"
"Like I just swam the English Channel. Now what?"
"你的下一步进展 似乎是为了我"
"Your next move, it seems to me,
但你应该好好地演电视剧"
should be towards television."
告诉我 他们是不是总是..."
Tell me this, do they always..."
"他们的电视剧有人看吗"玛丽莲…
"Do they have auditions for television?" Marilyn...
- 你听到没? - 集中精神
- Do you hear that? - Concentrate.
不! 他们正在谈论我!
No! They're talking about me!
没人在那儿
There's no one out there.
- 你没听见吗? - 没有 什么都没听见
- You don't hear that? - No, there's nothing.
啊 那边有人 我没法做下去
Oh, I can't do this when they're out there.
关灯...
Turn out the lights...
快关掉!
Turn them out!
我得打电♥话♥给仲尼...
I have to call Johnny...
来 来 过来…
Come here, come here. Come here...
没事的 我在
I will take care of you.
噢 宝贝儿 干嘛要这样折磨自己?
Oh, darling girl. Why are you so tormented?
我不会像我妈妈一样的
I'm not mother.
嗯 好点没 亲爱的?
Ah, feeling better, my dear?
感觉就像在英吉利海峡游了泳一样
Like I just swam the English Channel.
现在怎么办?
Now what?
关于你的下一步进展 似乎是为了我
For your next move, it seems to me,
但你应该为你的演出想想
you should head towards television.
告诉我 这个节目真的有人看吗?
Tell me this, do they have auditions for television?
咔
Cut.
这次怎么样?
How was I that time?
卡拉低压是个心思单纯的女孩
Claudia is not a girl who thinks a great deal.
她凭直觉做事. 我再说一遍
She's instinctive. I'm telling you again:
丢掉那些条条框框
Throw the line away.
别弄得这么复杂 你懂我的明白?
Don't invest too much into it. Am I clear?
懂了 曼凯维奇先生
Certainly, Mr. Mankiewicz.
嗯
Hmm.
机器就位
Camera reload, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
这个角色需要更多的悲情在里面
The line needs more pathos.
他希望我抛开它
He wants me to throw it away.
可是是你来演
But this is your moment.
但是他写的剧本
But he wrote the script.
- 约翰尼! - 我的梦女郎 怎么样了?
- Johnny! - How's my girl?
我很好. 你呢?
I'm good. How are you?
你做得很棒
You're doing great.
噢 给我的吗
Oh, for me.
啊 我妈妈的来信
Oh, it's about my mother.
她两周前去奥瑞根了
She left for oregon two weeks ago
但是她似乎就没到那儿
and she never got there.
我以为你妈妈可能去世了
I thought your mother is dead.
她老糊涂了! 也许是迷路了…
She gets so confused! She could be lost...
但是你跟我说她死了
But you told me she's dead.
好吧 大家都...
Well, the publicity people they...
都觉得如果我是孤儿的话
They thought it would make a better story
就更有故事性了
if I was an orphan.
约翰尼 我真的得去找她
Johnny, I really need to find her.
你能帮帮我吗 拜托了
Can you help me, please.
- 我没法好好演戏 - 你必须去
- I can't go back out there. - You gotta go.
我做不到 告诉他们 我做不到
No, please, just tell them. I can't do it!
你得回去. 他们都在等你. 来
You gotta. They're all waiting for you. Here...
这药会让你冷静下来的
These'll calm you down.
非常有效. 谁都没法抗拒
They work good. Everyone swears by them.
不 我不吃药
No, I don't take medicine.
不吃药是几个意思?
What do you mean you don't take medicine?
快吃了…你需要它
Take the medicine... you need it.
我会找到你的妈妈
I'll find your mother.
吃吧
Take them.
娜塔莎 别担心
Natasha, don't worry.
噢!草你…约翰尼!约翰尼 我得跟她谈谈!
Oh! St... Johnny! Johnny, I need her!
她会毁了你的!
She's gonna ruin you!
曼科维奇才是导演 轮不到你在这里指挥!
Mankiewicz is the director, not you!
这个镇上全是些自以为是的垃圾女演员
This town is full of failed actresses who think they can teach!
你跟她说
Now tell her.
剧集 | 玛丽莲·梦露的秘密生活(2015) | 导航列表