剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
妈妈
Mom!
我觉得爸爸出事了
I think something happened to Dad.
什么 不会吧 不然肯定会有人来告诉我
What? No! I would've heard something.
毛毛雨代码
-圣诞老人受伤了 -你能听到我说话吗
- Santa's down! Santa's down! - Do you hear me?
-我们该怎么办 -各位 冷静点
- What are we gonna do? - Everybody, calm down!
圣诞老人 你听到了吗 圣诞老人
Santa, Santa, do you copy? Santa?
-诺尔 -发生什么了
- Noel? - What's happening?
我们遭遇了毛毛雨代码
We've got a Code Sprinkle.
谢天谢地 我还以为是很严重的事
Thank God! I thought it was something bad.
那意味着圣诞老人受伤了
It means Santa's down.
-什么 -圣诞节完蛋了
- What? - Christmas is ruined!
你为什么取个这么可爱的名字
Why would you name it something so cute?
出现圣诞老人突发事故时打开
圣诞老人 圣诞奶奶 例外条款
真的就这样了吗
Is this really it?
所有我从未做过的事
All the things I never got to do.
我从未和家人一起度过的圣诞节
The Christmases I never had with my family.
我只希望卡萝尔不会再婚
I just hope Carol doesn't remarry.
原谅我接下来要做的事 圣诞老人
Forgive me, Santa, for what I'm about to do.
醒醒
Wake up!
你喊什么
Why are you yelling?
因为我最好的朋友躺在地上
Because when my best friend's laying on the ground non-responsive
15分钟没反应 我当然会大喊
for 15 minutes, I yell!
袋子是不是撕裂了
Did I rip my sack?
没有 还在屋顶上
No, it's still up on the roof.
那就好
Oh, good.
我们走吧 但不要告诉任何人 我从屋顶上摔下的事
Let's go, but don't tell anybody I fell off the roof.
明白了 除了贝蒂
Got it. No one but Betty.
贝蒂也不行 谁都不行
Not Betty. Nobody.
好吧 我不会告诉任何人 除了圣诞奶奶
Right. I won't tell a soul, except Mrs. Claus--
圣诞奶奶也不行
Not Mrs. Claus.
-还有贝蒂 -贝蒂不行
- And Betty. - Not Betty.
-马丁医生 -不行 我的医生也不行 谁都不行
- Doc Martin. - No. Not my doctor. No one.
不 别制♥造♥泡泡了
No, no, no! Cut the bubbles! Cut the bubbles!
各位 出意外了 我的天啊 不
Everyone, there's been an incident. Oh, my gosh! No, no, no!
把蛋糕藏起来 回去
Hide the cake! Hide the cake! Back, back, back!
各位 请安静
Everyone, be quiet! Everybody, quiet!
出事了 但是不要慌 好吗
There's been an incident, but don't panic! Okay? Don't panic.
无事故天数
我让你们不要慌 但我彻底慌了
I say don't panic, but I'm totally panicking!
好了 各位 这边走
Okay, everyone, this way, this way!
我们给他们一点空间
Let's give them some space. Let's give them some space.
快点 这边走 走啊
Come on! This way, this way. Going, going, going...
哎呀 斯科特 我们又是非常担心
Oh, Scott! We were so worried again.
天啊 你是指今晚吗
Oh, gosh. Do you mean about tonight?
-没错 -你们了解我的
- Yeah. - You know me.
世界上最伟大的表演家
The world's greatest showman.
我只是在捉弄大家
I was just goofing on everybody.
我们应该继续庆祝
We should be celebrating.
音乐和欢乐都在哪
Where's all the music and merriment?
-今晚是怎么回事 -没什么大不了的
- What happened up there tonight? - It's not a big deal.
没什么 黄油蛋糕
Nothing, Butter Cake.
一切都超级完美
Everything was super-duper.
进展顺利
Peachy keen.
十分满意
Hunky-dory.
小菜一碟
Easy as pie.
万无一失
Boffo.
无往不利
Gangbusters.
完美至极
Dope.
-诺尔 -别妥协
- Noel. - Not cracking. Not cracking.
跟她说吧
Just tell her.
-大块头从屋顶上摔下来了 -哎呀 斯科特
- The Big Man fell off the roof! - Oh, Scott.
太可怕了 我眼前闪过了一辈子的回忆
It was horrible! My whole life flashed before my eyes!
回忆里更多是圣诞老人 而不是你
Santa was in it more than you.
他从没说过“我爱你” 但我知道
He never said, "I love you," but I knew.
抱歉我骗了你
I'm so sorry I lied to you!
我们得讨论一件事 私下讨论
We need to talk about something, in private.
-现在好点没 -没有
- Better now? - No.
把我的老花镜拿来 在哪里
Give me my reading glasses. Where are they?
你就戴着呢
They're on your face.
现在好点了吗
Better now?
好了 这样就对了
Yeah, there we go.
芝士 芝士圣诞老人
The Seuss-uses. Seuss-uses Clause?
致仕条款
绿鸡蛋和火腿里不就是夹的芝士嘛
What in the green eggs and ham is that?
-不是“芝士” 是“致仕” -智齿
- Not "seuss-uses." "Secessus." - Seuss-and-says.
-致仕 -知识
- Secessus. - Seuss-a-sesses.
-致仕 -祝你健康
- Secessus! - Gesundheit.
那是拉丁语中的“退休” 也叫退出
It means "retirement" in Latin, aka throwing in the towel,
-放弃 不再当圣诞老人... -我明白
- giving up, not being Santa anymore... - I understand.
无所事事地度日 对着电视大喊
...spending your life sitting around and yelling at the TV.
好了 我明白什么是退休 我为什么要看这个
Right, I understand what retirement is. Why am I looking at this?
你看小字了吗
Did you read the fine print?
没有足够大的放大镜
There isn't a magnifying glass big enough.
总而言之 这是对圣诞老人条款的补充
To summarize, it's an addendum to the Santa Clause,
如果圣诞老人不再有能力
giving Santa a clean way out
或者不想再继续这份工作 就能依照条款安全退出
if he no longer has the capacity and/or desire to do the job anymore.
这么说...我不再是圣诞老人了吗
So... me not being Santa anymore?
《圣诞快乐再疯狂》
第一季第二集
《第二章:致仕条款》
你敢相信吗 贝蒂建议我退休
Can you believe Betty suggested that I retire?
圣诞老人退休 你能想象这种事吗
Santa? Retire? Can you imagine such a thing?
你在打包行李吗
Are you packing?
不 我只是看看这里面有没有 我变成圣诞奶奶之前的衣服
No! I'm just, you know, seeing if I have any of my pre-Mrs. Claus clothes in here.
这样的话 我和你退休
So, you and I retire.
住在野营车里
Living in an RV.
与我在这里驾驶了29年的雪橇相比 算是倒♥退♥了一大步
Big step down from what I've been driving around here for 29 years.
嘿 我很喜欢这里 真的
Hey. I love it here. I really do.
但有时我觉得 或许应该尝试一下新鲜事物
But sometimes I think that it might be nice to try something new.
能够让我把头发放下来 就是字面意思
To be able to let my hair down. Literally.
我知道原因 你在这里当圣诞奶奶 觉得不受重视 我明白 你知道吗
I know why. You feel marginalized here as Mrs. Claus. I get that, you know?
但是想想看 有多少爆米花罐头上 印着这张美丽的脸庞
But think about how many popcorn tins you've had that beautiful face on.
没错 你是说像那罐一样
Yeah, you mean like that one.
-没错 -是吗 好吧
- Yeah. - Yeah? Okay.
人们以为我就是这个样子
So, this is exactly how I'm perceived.
又矮又胖 没有个性和吸引力
Dumpy, void of all personality and appeal,
缺乏幽默感 但不知为何自带搞笑功能
and somehow humorless while still providing comic relief.
那只驯鹿非常喜欢这条灯笼裤
That reindeer loves those bloomers.
我不是说我想离开
I'm not saying that I want to leave...
但昨晚的事给我们敲响了警钟
...but last night was a wake-up call.
你从屋顶上摔了下去 我不喜欢这样
You fell off a roof, and I didn't like it.
-你不喜欢吗 -对
- You didn't like it? - No.
我摔在了洒水设施上 亲爱的
I fell on a sprinkler, honey.
这是连续出事故的第二年
This is the second year in a row something bad has happened.
孩子们很担心 就连卡尔都觉察到了不对劲
The kids were worried. Even Cal was aware that something was wrong.
-卡尔吗 -没错
- Cal? - Yeah.
觉察到吗
- Aware?
我不确定那个孩子是否觉察到 他一直穿着睡衣
I'm not sure that kid's aware that he wears pj's all the time.
我知道 他只是有种感觉
I know. He just had a feeling.
真奇怪
That's weird.
等一下 我突然忘了什么
Wait a minute. Just slipped my mind.
-好吧 -我有孩子
- Okay. - I have kids.
你的头撞得有多重
How hard did you hit your head?
我知道如何找到新一任圣诞老人
I think I have a way for me to find a new Santa
同时又留在北极了
and still stay here at the North Pole.
我得告诉贝蒂
I gotta tell Betty.
斯科特 你还穿着睡衣
Scott! You still have your pajamas on!
没关系
Okay then!
算了
Never mind.
嘿 贝蒂
Hey, Betty. Betty, Betty.
你在里面吗 嘿
You in here? Hey.
圣诞老人 你还穿着睡衣
Santa, you're in your pajamas.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表