剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
好吧 我们得回北极去帮你们爸爸
Okay. We need to get back to the North Pole to help your dad.
要是我们能从那个漩涡回去就好了
If only we could get back through that vortex.
我有个主意 但你可能会觉得我疯了
Um, well, I have an idea, but you may think I'm crazy.
亲爱的 我早就见怪不怪了
Oh, sweetheart. Crazy lost all meaning a long time ago.
贝蒂 医生 榛子
Betty? Doc? Hazel?
布丁
Pudding?
大鹅
Goose?
鲍勃
Bob?
克伦佩
Crumpet!
面面 珀西
Noodle? Percy?
薄荷
Peppermint?
奶糖
Nougat?
豆豆
Beans?
吉事果
Churro?
真好听 格雷丝
That's really pretty, Grace.
谢谢
Thank you.
这里越来越安静了
It's getting so quiet around here.
精灵们真的在消失吗
Is it true the elves are disappearing?
是的
Yes.
他们还会回来吗
Will they come back?
精灵是圣诞精神的产物
Elves were born of Christmas spirit itself.
圣诞精神不像以前那么浓厚了
And it's not as strong as it used to be.
他们可能会永远消失
They could be gone forever.
我想帮忙 我很想念伊迪
I wanna help. I miss Edie.
你只需要相信
You just have to believe.
全心全意地相信圣诞精神 和一切美好的事物
Believe with all your heart in the spirit of Christmas and all that is good.
这就是秘诀
That's the secret.
我相信 贝蒂 我也会告诉我爸爸的
I believe, Betty. And I'll tell my dad too.
他肯定会想帮忙
He'll definitely wanna help.
我相信他会的
I'm sure he will.
我该回去工作了
I should get back to work.
贝蒂
Betty?
贝蒂
Betty?
亲爱的
Honeybuns?
我得离开一段时间
So I have to go away for a while,
我不能告诉你要去哪里 我也不确定什么时候能回来
and I can't tell you where, and I'm not sure when I'll be back.
哇 你和其他男的一个德行
Wow. You're just like all the other guys.
我向你保证我不是 但我真的没办法跟你细说
I promise you I'm not, but I can't really get into this--
等等 什么其他男的
Wait, what other guys?
不管真♥相♥是什么 都告诉我吧 这是你欠我的
Just tell me the truth. Whatever it is. You owe that to me.
好的
Okay. Okay. Um...
我爸爸是 或者说曾经是 但可能又成了圣诞老人
My dad is, or was, but might be again, Santa Claus.
我和我的家人不得不回到北极 去拯救圣诞节
And me and my family have to go back to the North Pole to save Christmas.
-再见 -等等
- Goodbye. - Wait.
听着 我能理解你不想再和我说话
Listen, I understand if you never want to talk to me again,
但求你帮我一个忙 好吗
but please just do me this one favor, okay?
平安夜不要睡
Stay up on Christmas Eve,
如果我和我的家人能挺过这一切
and if me and my family make it through all this,
圣诞老人会从你的烟囱里下来 然后你就会看到 他真的是我爸爸
Santa will come down your chimney, and then you'll see it's really my dad.
我不相信有圣诞老人 所以他为什么要从我的烟囱下来
I don't believe in Santa, so why would he come down my chimney?
给你弟弟送他想要的洛基Funko手办
To give your little brother the Loki Funko Pop he wants.
你怎么知道他想要这个
How do you know that's what he wants?
我不知道 我就是...知道而已
I don't know. I just-- I just do.
精灵事务部
站住 入侵者
Stop! Invader!
捣蛋麻绳喷雾
冷静一下 盖里 是我 看着我
Calm down. Calm down. Gary, it's me. Look at me.
听听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
你看起来糟透了
You look terrible.
我知道 听着 圣诞节有麻烦了
I know. I know. Listen, Christmas is in trouble.
我知道你发誓忠于西蒙 但我需要你的帮助
I know you pledged your loyalty to Simon, but I need your help.
那个傻子吗 才没有
That nitwit? [chuckles] Hardly.
太好了 好的
Excellent. Excellent. All right.
我们需要玩具生产线上的老员工
We're gonna need the old crew off the toy line.
就剩我一个人了 老大
I'm the only one left, chief.
好吧
Okay, well--
我让他们都戴上箔纸帽 这样就不会消失了
I told 'em all to wear these foil caps so they don't disappear.
他们都嘲笑我 但我现在还能为你效劳
They laughed at me, but here I am, at your service.
我很高兴你能加入 我需要你的帮助
I'm really happy you're on board. I need your help.
你了解我的
You know me.
我会竭尽全力帮助你拯救圣诞节
I'll do anything to help you and save Christmas.
好的 太好了 我们走
All right, good. Let's go.
现在吗 我正在喝可可休息呢
Now? I'm sort of on my cocoa break.
盖里 把可可放下
Hey, Gary, put the cocoa down.
巴特 如果我告诉你 你可以像圣诞老人的驯鹿一样飞呢
Butter, what if I told you that you could fly like Santa's reindeer?
不要
No.
所有的动物都能飞 只要相信自己能飞就行了
All animals can fly. They just gotta believe that they can.
-她不是认真的吧 -卡尔 别唱反调
She can't be serious.
Oh, Cal, don't be a naysayer.
我没有 是那匹马不配合
I'm not. The horse is.
她会害死我们的 我不能在初吻前死去
She's gonna get us killed. I cannot die before my first kiss.
我相信桑德拉 我相信你们两个
Oh. I-- I believe in Sandra. I believe in you both.
你的遗言真不错 妈妈
Oh, those are real nice last words, Mom.
我们得找到西蒙 跟他讲讲道理
We gotta find Simon and talk some sense into him.
他已经不是你认识的那个西蒙了
He's not the same Simon you knew.
易购
显然不是 这家伙需要一个室内设计师 这是什么
Apparently not. Dude needs a decorator. What is this?
不可能有那么坏的人 他有一棵漂亮的小树
Can't be that bad of a guy. He's got this beautiful little tree.
金丝有点不对劲
Tinsel's a little off.
-嘿 -我刚想说“别碰那个”
- Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey! Hey! Hey! - I was gonna say, "Don't touch that."
但是你没说
And yet, you didn't.
入侵者
Intruder! Intruder!
对了 我忘了告诉你这些笨蛋
Oh, yeah. Forgot to tell you about these clodpolls.
不要开枪 我们没有武器
Don't shoot. We're unarmed.
真不敢相信我掉进了圣诞老人的陷阱
I can't believe I fell for the Santa trap.
我也是 特别是严格来说 你已经不是圣诞老人了
Me either. Especially because, technically, you're not Santa anymore.
我想知道精灵们是真的消失了 还是只是想远离你
I wonder if the elves actually disappeared or they just ran away from you.
好的 准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
准备死吗 为什么不呢
To die? Why not?
是的 亲爱的
Yes, sweetheart.
我刚才在和马说话
I was talking to the horse.
这似乎是个坏主意
This seems like a horrible idea.
我给巴特加油了 但他好像不信
I gave Butter a pep talk, but he doesn't seem to be buying it.
有什么不信的
Oh, what's not to buy?
一匹普通的老马载着我们 穿过一个只有卡尔能看到的洞
A plain old horse flying us through a hole in space that only Cal can see.
就是那个因为看不见一打橙色路标
The same Cal who flunked his driving test
没有通过驾照考试的卡尔
because he couldn't see the dozen orange cones.
我们走吧
Let's go!
加油 巴特 你能做到的
Come on, Butter. You can do this.
好吧 桑德拉显然比我更擅长驾驶雪橇
Okay, Sandra's clearly better at driving a sleigh than me,
但也许我们应该多花几秒钟 想出一个备用计划
but maybe we should've taken two seconds to come up with a plan B?
她做得非常好 你做得很好 亲爱的
She's doing great. You're doing great, sweetie.
上帝啊
Oh, good Lord.
真的有必要让我进牢房♥吗 西蒙
Is the cell really necessary, Simon?
我回来是为了拯救圣诞节
I came back to save Christmas.
要想这么做 也许我们可以坐下来谈谈
Once we do that, maybe you and I can sit down.
我可以给你一些关于圣诞老人礼仪的建议
I can give you a few pointers on Santa etiquette.
听着 这个世界不再需要 你这种老派的圣诞老人了
Listen, the world doesn't need your old-school version of Santa anymore.
但人们需要相信 而圣诞精神正在消失
But people need to believe, and the Christmas spirit is dying.
如果天天过圣诞 圣诞精神怎么可能消失
How can the Christmas spirit be dying if it's Christmas Every Day?
好奇葩的想法
Well, there's a thinker!
-栅栏 -好的
- Fence! Fence, fence, fence, fence! - Oh. All right.
巴特 我们飞吧 拜托了 来吧 就现在 巴特
Butter-- Butter, let's fly! Come on! Come on! Now! Now! Butter!
巴特 我的小心肝
Butter! I treasure you!
太好了
Yes!
你做到了 我就知道
You did it! You did it! You did it! You did it! I knew it.
卡尔 入口在哪
Cal, uh, where's the opening?
卡尔 把眼睛睁开
- Cal! - Cal! Open your eyes!
-天啊 真的实现了 -对
- Oh! Oh, man. This is happening. - Right.
-没错 -好吧
- Yep. - Okay.
-你得再高点 再高点 -好的
- You gotta go higher. Higher. - All right.
向右转 再高点 直走
To the right. And higher. Straight.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表