剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
Also, you know, I don't like this word "witch."
我是拉·贝法娜
I'm La Befana.
拉·贝法娜其实就是“女巫”的意思 或者请见谅 也是“魔女”的意思
La Befana, it actually means "the witch," or if you'll forgive me, "the hag."
但我有型格
But I had style.
没错
Yeah.
主显节那天 我会在意大利上上下下
All across Italy, on the Feast of the Epiphany,
好孩子的袜子里装满糖果
I would fill the good children's sock with candy
在坏孩子的袜子里装满煤炭
and the bad children's sock with coal.
在冬天 煤炭其实比糖果更有价值
Which, in winter, is actually more valuable than candy.
你是如何进入房♥子里的
And how did you get to the houses?
用扫帚
- A broom.
闭嘴
Shut up!
那时候 没有男巫的共同签名 女巫无法获得雪橇贷款
Back then, a witch couldn't get a sleigh loan without a warlock to cosign.
好了 你们想见自己的女儿吗
Now, you want to see the little girls?
我们走
Let's go!
你能不能...
Could you--
帮我一下
Little help.
你好
Hello?
我要弄到一根那样的棍子
I'm gonna get one of those sticks.
姑娘们
Girls? Oh, girls?
你们能为这两位入侵者作担♥保♥吗
Can you vouch for these two trespassers?
爸爸
Daddy!
亲爱的 你还好吗
- Honey, are you okay?
-哇 -嘿 爸爸
- Wow. - Hey, Dad.
这个地方太刺♥激♥了
- This place is so exciting.
真希望我们能永远待在这里
I wish we could stay here forever.
你真的想吗
You do?
这是谁 这是格雷丝吗
Who is this? Is this Grace?
亲爱的 这是桑德拉的爸爸 克劳斯先生
Sweetie, this is Sandra's father, Mr. Claus.
或者叫我圣诞老人
Or Santa.
你好 看看你
- Hello! - Oh, well, hi there. Look at you.
你喜欢毛绒熊猫
You like stuffed panda bears.
对
- Yeah.
我记得 我很高兴你平安无事
- Huh. I remember that. I'm glad you're okay.
过来
- Come here. - Uh.
你凭什么觉得可以把格雷丝带到这里
What made you think it was okay to bring Grace here?
是她跟着我来的
She came with me,
我有重要的事需要跟拉·贝法娜谈谈
and I had something important that I needed to talk to La Befana about.
拉·贝法娜 那个长着一颗松果心的女巫吗 就她吗
La Befana, the witch that has a pine-cone heart? That one?
你跟盖里聊过吗
You've been talking to Gary?
200年前 我们有过一次约会
We had one date, like, 200 years ago.
他对我非常着迷
He's obsessed with me.
没错 你肯定抓住了他的眼球
Yeah, you certainly caught his eye.
我先是不能和动物做朋友
First, I can't be friends with animals.
现在又不能和女巫做朋友
Now, I can't be friends with witches.
告诉你吧 我经常来这里
And for your information, I come here all the... time.
什么 你身上的虱子来自这里吗
What? Is that where you got fleas?
不可能 我的女巫集♥会♥点很干净
No, I keep a clean covenstead!
我是指房♥子
I mean, a house.
听着 拉·贝法娜会听我倾诉
Look, La Befana listens to me.
而你对我一无所知
You don't know anything about me.
桑德拉
Sandra.
嘿 你应该听听她的话
Hey, you should listen to her.
她是个非常特别的女孩
She's a very, very special girl.
桑德拉
Sandra!
嘿 等一下 桑德拉 等一下
Hey, hold on, Sandra. Hold on!
怎么了 你生气了吗
What? You mad?
对 我生气了
Yes, I'm mad.
那就把我永远禁足在这里
Then ground me here forever.
我没生你的气 我生自己的气
I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at me.
有意思 接着说
Interesting. Go on.
听着 我知道你不想离开这里
Listen, I know that you don't wanna leave here.
我理解
I get it.
是吗
Well, do you?
你一直在列一份清单 就是不当圣诞老人后
You keep making that dumb list of all the awesome things you're gonna do
一定要做哪些酷事
when you aren't Santa.
你是说这个吗
You mean this one?
没错 上面写着“买♥♥条船” 然后有一堆涂鸦船
Yeah. It just says, "Buy a boat," and then there's a bunch of doodles of boats.
然后还写着“我真的想要一条船吗”
And then it says, "Do I really want a boat?"
然后涂鸦船上面打了叉
Then there's doodles of boats with X's through them.
这超级让人难过 爸爸
That's super sad, Dad.
你知道我当时在想什么吗
Do you know what I was thinking?
你可以租条船 而不必买♥♥条船吗
That you could just lease a boat with an option to buy?
其实这是个好主意 但你说错了 那不是我当时的想法
That's actually a good idea, but, no, that's not what I was thinking.
我当时其实在想 我从来都不想当圣诞老人
I was thinking, actually, that I never wanted to be Santa Claus,
所以这是我这辈子最大的福气
which is why it was the most awesome thing that's ever happened to me.
顺其自然是应对生活的唯一方法
Going with the flow is the only way to tackle life.
可当人害怕的时候 很难顺其自然
It's hard to go with the flow when you're scared.
我真的很害怕 爸爸
I mean, I'm really scared, Dad.
害怕人类 害怕除这里之外的任何地方
Of-- Of humans, of anywhere that's not here.
说出实话真让人难为情
It's so embarrassing.
害怕未知是正常的
It's okay to be afraid of the unknown.
我也害怕
I'm scared too.
-是吗 -是
- You are? - Yeah.
我觉得如果我们能一起害怕 我就不会那么害怕了
I think I'd be less scared if we could be scared together.
好吧 我也是
Yeah, me too.
所以你当时真觉得 自己不会成为优秀的圣诞老人吗
So you really didn't think you were gonna be a good Santa?
没错
No.
我以前很确定自己不会是优秀的圣诞老人 我觉得那是史上最糟糕的选择
I was sure I wouldn't be a good Santa. I thought it was the worst choice ever.
那后来是怎么回事
So what happened?
我开始站在查利的角度看待这件事
I started seeing it through Charlie's eyes,
因此变得积极了起来
and it changed me for the better.
也许我一直觉得能当好圣诞老人 只是我之前不知道而已
Maybe it was in me all the time, and-- and I just didn't know it.
格雷丝 圣诞老人邀请我 成为下一任圣诞老人
Grace, um, Santa asked me to be the next Santa.
-什么 -但我拒绝了
- What? - But I said no.
-什么 -然后他又问了我一遍
- What? - And then he asked me again.
爸爸 你脑子清楚一点 接受这份工作吧 当圣诞老人吧 我很喜欢这里
Dad, don't be crazy! Take the job! Be Santa! I love it here!
你真喜欢这里吗
You do love it here?
是的
Yes.
好吧 我之前总是说想登上世界之巅
Okay, I mean, I always said I wanted to be on top of the world.
只是从没想过其实就是北极
I just never thought, you know, literally.
-爸爸 -好
- Dad. - Okay!
-我会接受这份工作 -耶
- I mean, I'll-- I'll take the job! - Yay!
听着 你必须要在平安夜更快做出决定
Listen, you're gonna have to make decisions a lot quicker on Christmas Eve.
我真不敢相信会是这样
I-I-I can't believe this is happening right now.
-我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 -可能是荨麻疹
- I have goose bumps. - You know, it could be hives.
感觉我们俩都从女巫家里感染了
I think we both picked up a little something from the witch's house.
好了
Okay.
现在是传递圣诞套装仪式
With this ceremonial passing of the coat...
你成为了圣诞节的守护者
...you become custodian of Christmas.
-比我想象中要重 -好吧
- It's heavier than I thought. - Okay.
-没错 -抱歉
- Yeah. - Sorry.
嘿 天啊
Oh, hey! Whoa. Geez.
光滑的小东西
Slippery little sucker.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
待在这里
Stay there.
好了 就这样吧
Okay, well, that's about it.
-好 -你们准备好了吗
- Yeah. - You guys ready?
不能再好
So, so, so ready.
你要告诉他关于圣诞奶奶的事吗
You gonna tell him about the Mrs. Clause?
不 我觉得那会是个不错的小惊喜 不是吗
No. I think that'll be a nice little surprise. Don't you?
好了 你们都准备好睡一觉 然后在新生活中醒来了吗
Okay, are you all ready to fall asleep and wake up in your new life?
我得到了自己所需的一切
I've got everything I need,
我很期待看到 自己不是圣诞老人后会是什么样子
and I'm looking forward to seeing who I am when I'm not Santa.
我期待以任何身份醒来
And I'm looking forward to any identity whatsoever.
准备就绪 我们准备好了 伊迪
Ready. We're ready, Edie.
好 准备迎接天使尘埃吧
Okay. Get ready for the angel dust.
我觉得我们必须换个叫法
I think we're gonna have to call that something else.
-好吧 好 -好吧 好
- Yeah. Okay. - Yeah, okay.
等等 不 别吹尘埃
Wait, no. No, not the dust.
爸爸 求你了
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表