剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
I would love to join your club. Yeah.
-你刚才看到了吗 -看到了
- Did you see that? - Yes!
桑德拉立下大功 她在交朋友
Sandra saves the day, and she's making friends.
-太棒了 -没错
- Amazing. - Yeah.
-我也很激动 -是吗 怎么了
- I'm kind of riding high as well. - Yeah, what about?
这个地区要开办一所新的特许学校
Yeah, so the district is opening a new charter school, and...
他们想让我来负责
they want me to be in charge of it.
听着 我没还答应 而且我也不必答应
Well, listen, I haven't said yes yet. Um, and-- and I don't have to.
-你会介意吗 -我当然不会
- Are you gonna be okay? - Of course I'm gonna be okay.
我已经辉煌过了
I've had my time in the spotlight.
现在轮到你大放异彩了 我会...我会默默支持你
It's your turn to shine now, and I'll just-- I'll sit in the dark.
-听起来不好吗 -很好
- Didn't sound good, did it? - No.
精灵们 我美丽的精灵们
Elves. My beautiful elves.
我美丽又永远年轻的精灵们
My beautiful, forever-young elves.
谁想给我一些你们年轻的热血
Who wants to give me some of your blood?
我只是在开玩笑 拜托 我在开玩笑
I'm just kidding! Come on, I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
问你们一个问题 一年之中你们最喜欢哪天
Question for you: What's your favorite day of the year?
圣诞节
Christmas!
那一年之中你们最不喜欢哪天
And what is your least favorite day of the year?
其他的每一天
Every other day!
好了 如果我告诉你们 我们天天过圣诞怎么样
And now, what if I told you that we could make Christmas every day?
-哇 -怎么样
- Wow. - How?
运用北极的配送系统和“易购!”的算法
Using the North Pole's delivery system and EverythingNow!'s algorithm,
我们可以让这个梦想变为现实
we can make that dream a reality.
365天都过圣诞
Christmas, 365.
给所有人想要的任何东西 无论他们何时想要
Giving everyone whatever they want, whenever they want it!
想一想 好吗
Think about it, okay?
天天过圣诞 会削弱圣诞节的真正特殊性
Christmas every day would diminish the true specialness of Christmas.
我知道 诺尔
I know, Noel.
就像被挠痒痒是世界上最有趣的事
It's like how being tickled is the most fun thing in the world,
但挠了一周后 你就会开始呕吐
but after a week of being tickled, you start throwing up.
我有一次连续两周挠你痒 但你从来没吐过
I once tickled you for two weeks straight, and you never threw up.
好吧 那是个反面例子
Yeah, that was a bad example.
我只是想说天天过圣诞 就不是真的圣诞节了
I'm just saying Christmas every day isn't really Christmas.
我知道 但让新的圣诞老人站稳脚跟 是我们的职责
I know. But letting new Santas find their footing is part of our job.
圣诞老人们需要自己弄清楚 他们哪里做错了
Santas need to figure out on their own what they're doing wrong.
-如果冒牌圣诞老人没弄清楚呢 -无论他们何时想要
- And if Fake Santa Simon doesn't? - ...want when they want it.
天天过圣诞 将会让北极在接下来的一千年里
And that is how Christmas every day will make the North Pole relevant
变得举足轻重
for the next millennia!
我能抱你一下吗 圣诞老人
Can I have a hug, Santa?
现在时机正好 都过来吧 各位 来吧
You know what? This time it's fine. Bring it in. Everybody, come on!
这就对了
There we go.
好热情的拥抱 真是热情 哎呀
So strong. Very strong. Wow.
可真是舒服死了
That's good.
这就对了 非常热情的拥抱
There we go. Very strong.
真好
That's good.
然后我说“哎呀 我不能和你们玩游戏”
So then, I'm like, "Whoa, I can't game with you guys,
“然后复习几何期末考试 以及在社区中心做义工”
then study for my geometry finals and volunteer at the community center!"
-不是吧 -好吧
- What? - Yeah.
听起来跟我一样 好像一整天都在全速前进
That sounds like my day. It's, like, been pedal to the metal all day.
但是有充裕的时间陪家人
But plenty of time for my family.
谁想再玩一次讨厌的羊羊游戏
Who's up to play that terrible sheep game again?
抱歉 我要和骑马社的姑娘们一起出去
I'm sorry. I'm hanging out with the horse girls.
澄清一下 是人类女孩 不是雌马
Human girls! Not female horses, just to be clear.
我和莱莉也有安排了
And I have plans with Riley too, so...
我差点忘了 我要去参加科学委员会的会议
Oh! You know what? I forgot. I've got that science committee meeting.
好吧 知道吗
Right. Right. You know what?
这样很完美 因为我要去... 看来我要收拾餐桌了
Perfect, 'cause what I'll do is, uh, I guess I will clear the table.
因为人手多了就省事
'Cause many hands make light work.
跑三趟的话 就需要六只手 所以在某种程度上 如果你自己动手
And three trips would be six hands, so in a way, if you do it yourself,
-确实是省事了 -你们几个姑娘好好玩 再见
- it is making light work. - See you after horse girls.
-再见 亲爱的 玩得开心点 -回见
- Bye. Have fun. - Later!
我们已经收到邮件了 收到邮件了
We got mail already. Got mail.
“易购!” 正在招聘
团队成员兼司机 把欢乐送向全世界
好吧
Yeah.
我们在几个测试市场推出了 “天天过圣诞”推广活动
We launched our Christmas Every Day promotion in a few test markets,
目前为止 成果史无前例
and the results so far are off the charts!
太好了 一切都在按计划 在11月之前走向全球
That's right! Everything is on schedule to go global by November.
-但只剩几周了 -确实是
- But that's in a couple weeks. - It sure is.
我们确定这样可以吗
Hmm. Are we sure this feels right?
你们大家觉得怎么样
Oh, well, what do you all think?
圣诞老人 我们需要谈谈
Santa! Santa! Santa! Santa! Santa! Santa, we need to talk.
给我们点空间
Give us the room.
贝蒂 我几年前就该雇精灵 他们热情似火
Bets, I should've hired elves years ago. They're so enthusiastic.
别误会 我不反对工会
I mean, don't get me wrong, it's not like I'm anti-union.
-什么是工会 -天啊 我真喜欢这个地方
- What's a union? - Oh, man. I love this place.
先生 两个精灵今天没来工作
Sir, two elves didn't show up for work today.
好吧 缺勤是常有的事
Okay, I mean, people miss work all the time.
但在北极不会
Not in the North Pole.
从来没有精灵不来工作
No elf has ever not shown up for work.
从来没有
Ever.
有一次 我们以为雨果 在假装得了“蓝色流感”
One time we thought Hugo was trying to pull a "Blue Flu,"
但原来他只是吃了太多MM巧克力
but turned out he had just eaten too many M&M's.
蓝色的 如果这还不清楚的话
Blue ones, if that wasn't clear.
我刚才有点走神了
I sort of stopped listening.
先生 “天天过圣诞”是个馊主意
Sir, Christmas Every Day, it's a bad idea!
这样会让人们失去期待
It gives people nothing to look forward to.
这会毁掉给予的价值 团聚和特殊性
It ruins the spirit of giving, togetherness and specialness.
没人会知道什么时候要看《生活多美好》
And no one's going to know when to watch It's a Wonderful Life.
这样会毁掉圣诞节
It's going to ruin Christmas.
我严重不同意 贝蒂
Hard disagree, Bets.
我让你看看这个 我做了分♥析♥
Let me show you this. I did the analysis.
多年来 圣诞节一直在走下坡路
Christmas has been on the downswing for years now.
其实 努力思考一下
In fact, idea percolating,
要是不叫“天天过圣诞” 而称之为“C.E.D.”怎么样
what if, instead of Christmas Every Day, we called it C.E.D.?
先生 我觉得你有点轻率了
Sir, I think you're being a bit reckless.
而且你眼球移♥动♥的样子 我只在动画片里见过
Also, your eyes are moving in ways I've only seen in cartoons.
好吧 真心提问 我说了算还是你说了算
Okay, genuine question: Am I in charge, or are you?
-你说了算 先生 我只能建议 -非常好 好了
- You are, sir. I can only advise. - Cool, cool. Okay.
那就听着 我创办这项业务 是因为我想让每个人
Um, so look, I started this business because I wanted everyone
随时拥有他们想要的东西
to have everything they wanted when they wanted it.
贝蒂 以前这只是一种创想 但现在可能会变成现实
Bets, it was aspirational, but now it can be a reality.
不如我们就这样试试如何
Why don't we just try it this way?
听着 如果没有效果 我们就恢复以前的样子 好吗
And look, if it doesn't work, we'll go back to the old way. Okay?
贝蒂
Oh, Betty, Betty.
你是大能人
You're a rock star.
不 先生 你才是大能人
No, sir. You're a rock star.
贝蒂 亲爱的 进来
Betty. Honeybuns. Come in!
搞什么
What the heck?
我以为你要阻止冒牌圣诞老人
I thought you were gonna stop Fake Santa Simon,
而不是叫他大能人
not call him a rock star.
克伦佩和巴纳巴斯公开反对这里的变化
Crumpet and Barnabas spoke out against the changes around here,
现在他们不见了
and now they're gone.
他们逃跑了 还是被打发走了
Did they run away, or were they sent away?
-我不知道 -你得让圣诞老人斯科特回来
- I don't know. - You need to go get Santa Scott back.
这样不合规矩 我不能这样
That's not how it works. I can't.
我想也是 所以我要亲自动手了
I figured as much, so I'm taking matters into my own hands.
看在“麦克和艾克”的份上
Oh, for the love of Mike and Ikes.
圣诞老人西蒙 我要跟你决斗
Santa Simon, I challenge you to a duel!
真可爱 但爸爸正在工作
That's adorbs, but Daddy's working right now.
可能...可能格雷丝能陪你玩
Maybe-- Maybe Grace can play.
这不是闹着玩 是正经的决斗
This isn't a game. This is a legit duel.
-输了的人离开北极 -什么
- Loser leaves the North Pole. - What?
多谢
Thank you?
太荒唐了
This is ridiculous.
荒唐吗 也许吧
Ridiculous? Maybe.
但你的所作所为是错的 你心知肚明
But what you're doing is wrong. And you know it.
所以你工作时不再带着格雷丝了
That's why you don't bring Grace with you to work anymore.
你别把格雷丝扯进来 好吗
You leave Grace out of this, okay?
她只是...有事在忙
She's just been, uh, been busy doing stuff.
她只是做些小孩子的事
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表