剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
Dad. Dad, please.
我不想忘记这个地方
I don't wanna forget this place.
不会的 听着 只有访客会失去记忆
No. Listen, only visitors lose their memory.
你永远不会忘记
You will never forget.
北极将永远是你的一部分 永远都是
The North Pole will always be a part of you. Forever.
就像我们所有人一样
- Just like all of us.
好了 开始吧
All right, here goes.
我一听到就知道是哪位精灵的尖叫声
I know an elf's scream when I hear it.
-真的吗 -是诺尔
- Seriously? - That's Noel.
我不能不跟他告别就离开这里
I can't leave here without saying goodbye to him.
那你试试和爱尖叫的人亲密相处吧
Try being married to that scream.
原谅我 圣诞老人 但我不能什么都不做
Forgive me, Santa, but I couldn't do nothing.
去年圣诞节 我将真心献给你
Last Christmas, I gave you my heart ?
但是...
But the very... ?
抱歉 圣诞老人
I'm sorry, Santa.
诺尔 别这样
Noel. Noel. Come on.
很完美 好了
It was perfect. It was perfect. Come on.
我需要缓一缓
I need a minute.
倒回去 从头开始
Go back! Take it from the top!
去年圣诞节
Last Christmas ?
我将真心献给你
I gave you my heart ?
但第二天 你却将它转送他人
? But the very next day You gave it away ?
今年 为了让自己免遭流泪
This year, to save me from tears ?
我要把真心献给特别的人
I'll give it to someone special ?
受伤的心不免心存畏惧
Once bitten and twice shy ?
我们有很多工作要做 先生
We have a lot of work to do, sir.
没错 我确实需要费很大劲才能赶上前辈
Yes, I definitely have some big shoes to fill.
是超大 你需要费超大的劲
Boots. You have big boots to fill.
告诉我 宝贝 你是否还认得我
? Tell me, baby Do you recognize me? ?
好吧 超大
Okay. Boots.
已经过去一年 我并不感到意外
? Well, it's been a year It doesn't surprise me ?
圣诞快乐 我把它打包好寄给你
? Merry Christmas I wrapped it up and sent it ?
我们爱你 圣诞人老
认真地写上“我爱你”的字条 那是我的肺腑之言
? With a note saying, "I love you" I meant it ?
拼写
Spelling!
现在我才知道自己有多傻
Now I know what a fool I've been ?
但倘若你现在吻我...
But if you kissed me now... ?
这就对了
There we go.
我们爱你 圣诞老人
-那是我的名字 -我很喜欢
- That's my name. - Oh, I love it.
从始至终
From beginning to end,
每件事总是以最精巧的方式出点岔子
everything has always been just a bit off in the most exquisite way.
圣诞奶奶
Uh, Mrs. Claus?
我需要问你一个问题
I need to ask you a question.
没有 克鲁顿
No, Crouton.
我没有从浴室里拿走印有字母的毛巾
I did not take the monogrammed towels from the bathroom.
我知道 所以我小心翼翼地 把毛巾放到了你的行李中
I know, which is why I discreetly placed them in your luggage.
我的问题是 我可以抱一下你吗
- Oh. - My question is, may I have a hug?
虽故意隐藏 但你将他内心撕得残破不堪
? A man undercover But you tore him apart ?
可以
Uh-huh.
我的天啊
My God ?
我曾经竟把你当作可靠之人
I thought you were someone to rely on ?
嗨
Hi.
我的天啊 再见
Oh, my goodness. Bye.
好了
Okay.
也许我们应该留下来
Maybe we should stay.
现在太迟了 留不下来了 你知道吗
It's too late to stay. You know what?
这对我们来说会是件好事 真的
This is gonna be great for us. It really is.
看看啊
Look at this.
当心尘埃 注意尘埃 注意...
Careful with that dust. Watch the dust. Watch the--
哎呀
Oops.
是我的错
My bad.
又是一个寒冷的早晨 各位
Another chilly morning, folks.
这就引出了一个问题 芝加哥有什么优越之处
Which begs the question, what's so great about Chicago?
密歇根湖...
Lake Michigan...
-亲爱的 -怎么了
- Honey, honey, honey! - What?
芝加哥 到家了
- Chicago. Home.
我...不是吧
I-- What? Oh.
哇 我多出来的肉去哪了
Wow! Where did the rest of me go?
真的 去哪里了
Literally, where does it go?
谁会在一醒来时就有那么精致的发型
And whose hair looks that good when they first wake up?
精灵魔法嘛
It's elf magic!
妈妈 爸...
Mom! Da--
桑德拉 是我
Sandra, it's me.
你是谁
Who-- Who are you?
-这是爸爸 -我提前告诉过你 我就长这个样子
- It's Dad. - I warned you this is what I look like.
是我
It's me.
但这个你可没给我打预防针
You-You didn't prepare me for this.
怎么回事
What is happening?
-啊 -我不知道
- Huh? - I don't know.
卡尔
Cal!
-卡尔 -别担心 这是爸爸
- Cal! - Don't worry. It's Dad.
卡尔
Cal!
来了 嘿 怎么了
Yeah. Hey, what's up?
猜猜这个认不出来的人是谁
Guess who this random man is.
一个叫罗恩的家伙吗
A guy named Ron?
-罗恩吗 -不是
- Ron? - No.
一个叫格雷戈的家伙吗
A guy named Greg?
-格雷戈 罗恩 什么...怎么...是爸爸 是我啊 -他怎么了
- Greg? Ron? What-- What-- It's Dad. Me. - What is wrong with him?
爸爸
Oh, Dad!
你提前告诉过我 你会看起来不一样 但这也...
Oh. You warned me you'd look different, but this is--
我不知道
I don't know.
你...你还好吗 现...现实世界是不是要了你的命
Are you-- Are you okay? Is-- Is the real world killing you?
-不是 我很好 -什么
- No, I'm fine. - What?
别那样碰我
Stop touching me like that.
好吧 我好得不得了
Okay, well, I'm finer than fine.
-是吗 -你们猜猜怎么着
- Yeah? -'Cause, guess what.
-怎么了 -外面是22摄氏度
- What? - It's 8 degrees outside.
什么
What?
零度以上了
Above zero!
-夏天 -没错
- Summer! - Yeah!
我们走
Let's go.
你看起来很好
You look great.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
没错 是吧
Yeah, right?
看看他们
- Look at that.
穿着睡衣在融雪里跑来跑去
Running through slush in their pj's.
-他们好兴奋 这真是太... -没错
- They're so excited. This-- - Yeah.
这真是太好了
This is good.
一定不会有问题的
It's gonna work.
没错
Yeah.
改编自里奥·本韦努提及史蒂夫·伦德尼克
在电影《圣诞老人》中创作的角色
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表