剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
格雷丝 爸爸
"'Twas the night before Christmas,
“那是圣诞节的前一晚 整栋房♥子里”
and all through the house
“万籁俱寂 就连老鼠都消停了”
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
“把袜子小心翼翼地...”
The stockings were hung..."
“把袜子小心翼翼地挂在烟囱旁”
"Stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
“希望圣·尼古拉斯很快就会到”
In hopes that St. Nicholas soon would be there
“孩子们舒服地窝在床上”
The children were nestled all snug in their beds
“脑海中浮现着糖李子的画面”
While visions of sugar plums danced in their heads"
一点这个 再来一点那个
A little bit of this, and a little poof of that.
咕噜咕噜 哗哗啦啦
Hoopiddy, doopiddy, hoopiddy, doopiddy, hoopiddy, gah!
我真喜欢煲汤的季节
I love soup season!
太好了 卡尔文一家回来了
The Calvins are back!
套装先生 你该回家了
Oh, Mr. Coat, it is time for you to go home!
怎么会呢
What?
哎呦
Uh-oh!
这是一身偷偷摸摸的套装
It's a sneaky, sneaky, sneaky coat.
《圣诞快乐再疯狂》
第一季第六集[季终]
马怎么跑到这里来了
How did a horse get here?
找到是谁干的
Find whoever was in this thing!
他的无人机太厉害了
His drones are so cool.
如果不是用来
I mean, they would be,
毁掉美好的一切 那就太厉害了
if they weren't being used to try to destroy everything good.
你吃东西的声音太吵了
You chew so loudly.
好了 我们去帮你们爸爸
Okay, let's go help your dad.
小心点 别被抓到
Be careful and don't get caught.
只有笨蛋才会被抓到
Only suckers get caught!
就在那时 我意识到自己让一生挚爱远走高飞了
That's when I realized I just let the love of my life fly away.
太黑暗了
It got so dark.
相信我 事情只会变得更糟 那是哪一年来着 1691年
Trust me, it only gets worse. The year? 1691--
不 我是说圣诞精神球 你看到它变得有多暗了吗
No, no, the Christmas Spirit Orb. Did you see how dark it was getting?
说起看到 你可能想知道我的眼睛怎么了
Speaking of seeing, you're probably wondering what happened to my eye.
不 你有没有意识到 西蒙看起来根本不像圣诞老人
No. Did you notice Simon didn't even look like Santa Claus?
他没有迷人的肚子 胡子 什么都没有
He didn't have that gorgeous belly, the beard and everything.
那意味着圣诞老人的转化程序还没开始
That means the Santa-fication process hasn't begun.
他还没穿上套装
He hasn't put the coat on yet!
-他还没穿上套装 -我刚说过
- He hasn't put the coat on. - I just said that.
不 我是在告诉你 他第一天就把套装弄丢了
No, I'm telling you, he lost the coat his very first day.
当时一片喧闹
It was a whole hullabaloo.
我们通过这种办法来解决问题
That's how we fix this.
他没穿上套装 就不是正式的圣诞老人
He's not officially Santa without the coat on.
所以我们只要找到那身套装 就能挽回大局
So we just find that coat, we can change all of this.
证据室
你觉得那架无人机能听到我们说话吗
Do you think that drone can hear us?
嘿 无人机
Hey, drone!
你有没有听到我们要赶在西蒙之前 找到圣诞套装的计划
Did you hear our plan about getting to the Santa coat before Simon does?
能 它听到了
Yeah, it heard.
你搞什么
Really?
谁能控制圣诞套装 就能控制北极
Whoever controls the Santa coat, controls the North Pole.
那件破套装
Oh, that stupid coat.
谢谢你 EN-52 你帮了大忙
Uh, thank you, EN-52, you've been most helpful.
我是EN-51
I'm EN-51.
无人机 给我拿来圣诞套装
Drones, bring me the Santa coat.
爸爸
Daddy!
-我有东西要给你 -嘿 现在不行 亲爱的 好吗
- I got you something! - Hey, not now, sweetie. Okay?
爸爸所有的心愿马上就要达成了
Daddy is this close to getting everything he's ever wanted.
我们的心愿
We've ever wanted.
你的心愿不是全都实现了吗 你可是当上了圣诞老人
Don't you already have everything? I mean, you're Santa Claus.
听着 亲爱的 想要更多并没有错 好吗
Listen, honey. There's nothing wrong with wanting more. All right?
爸爸想要成为比圣诞老人更伟大的人
Daddy wants to be bigger than Santa Claus.
但有些坏人试图阻止他
But there are these bad guys that are trying to stop him.
不如你帮我个忙
Why don't you do me a favor?
回你房♥间 待在那里 直到一切都结束
Go to your room and stay there. Stay there until this is all over.
但如果他们看到我的礼物
But-- But maybe if they saw my gift,
可能就不会再使坏了 并且相信圣诞节的魔法
they wouldn't be bad anymore and believe in the magic of Christmas.
嘿 你能出去吗
Hey, will you just go?
圣诞节的魔法我都听烦了
I'm so sick of hearing about the magic of Christmas!
我们希望你度过贝蒂圣诞节
? We wish you a Betty Christmas We wish you a Betty Christmas ?
我们希望你度过贝蒂圣诞节 还有贝蒂新年
? We wish you a Betty Christmas And a Betty New Year ?
-小心撞头 -好
- Watch your head. - Yep.
-好吧 -我只是习惯了现实世界的门
- Okay. Okay. - Just used to real-world doors.
好吧
Okay.
诺尔 我们是来帮你拯救圣诞节的
Noel, we came to help you save Christmas.
谁会在乎圣诞节
Who cares about Christmas?
贝蒂消失了 再也没有精灵了
Betty's gone and there are no more elves.
亲爱的 我非常遗憾
Oh, sweetheart, I am so sorry,
但你必须要相信 我们能让他们回来
but you have to believe we can get them back.
诺尔 我们到处都找不到我爸爸
Noel, we can't find my dad anywhere.
他就在附近 我能感觉到 但我觉得他被困住了
He's-- He's close. I can-- I can sense it. But I feel he's trapped.
被困住了 我的圣诞老人不能被困住
Trapped? [distorted] Not my Santa!
好了 我们走 跟我来
All right. Let's go. Follow me.
当心脑袋
Head!
-好了 -你没事 好了
- All right. All right. - You're all right. Okay.
斯科特 谢天谢地
Scott! Thank goodness.
-我以为你受尽了折磨 -我就是在受折磨 确实是
- I thought you were being tortured. - I am being tortured. I am.
但见到你们大家真是太好了
But it's so good to see all of you!
不过你更想见到我们中的某个人 对吗 你不必说出来是谁
Some of us more than others though, right? You don't have to say who.
你们是怎么到这里来的
How di-- How did you get here?
你的圣诞老人鬼魂朋友说得没错 我们确实有魔力
Your Santa ghost friends were right. We do have powers.
我就知道 好了 发挥你们的魔力吧
I knew it! I knew it. Well, use your powers.
-你们能让我们出去吗 -不能
- Can you get us outta here? - No.
但桑德拉能跟动物说话 我能看到天空中的洞
But Sandra can speak to animals, and I can see holes in the sky.
有意思 令人♥大♥失所望的魔力 因为我们还被困在这里
Uh, fun, interesting, anti-climagic 'cause we're still stuck in here.
你知道自己能吃出一条路吗
You know you could just eat your way out?
牢房♥是用甘草做成的
The bars are made of licorice.
你之前怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you tell me that?
我以为我们在增进感情呢
I thought we were bonding.
增进感情 和我的圣诞老人吗
Bonding? With my Santa?
嘿 诺尔
Hey, hey. Hey, Noel, Noel!
朋友 诺尔 朋友
Buddy. Noel, Noel! Buddy!
诺尔 你这个白♥痴♥
Noel, you nitwit!
我保证会回来纠缠你
I promise I will come back and haunt you!
听着 你的破帽子根本不起作用
Look, your dumb hat didn't even work.
你仍然在这里
You're still here.
-天啊 -好吧
- Oh, no. - Okay.
我们等下再互相指责
We can all point fingers later.
但首先
But first...
祝你们有个好胃口
bon appétit.
过来 套装
Come here, coat!
出来吧 不管你在哪里 你这身愚蠢的白♥痴♥套装
Come out, come out, wherever you are, you stupid, idiotic coat!
嘿 无人机
Hey, drones, um.
哪架无人机找到套装 我就给它一百万美元
I'll give a million dollars to the drone who finds the coat.
钱对我们没有任何意义
Money has no meaning to us.
蠢货无人机
Stupid drones.
你的手指按着按钮 所以我们听到了
Your finger was on the button, so we heard that.
抱歉 嘿 有闯入者的踪迹吗
Sorry. Hey, uh, any sign of the intruders?
没有 但如果你需要步兵 我们知道在哪里能找到
No. But if you need foot soldiers, we know where to find some.
步兵吗
Foot soldiers?
警告 请勿打开
总算出来了
- Oh. - There we go.
还不错 谢谢各位
- Not bad. Thank you, everybody. - Mm-hmm.
-小菜一碟 好吗 -没那么简单
- Easy as pie, right? - That was not as easy as pie.
我还需要十分钟左右
I'm gonna need about ten minutes.
真的吗 我越来越饿了
Really? I've been getting hungrier.
我觉得很好吃
- I like it. - Huh.
嘿 看啊 钥匙一直就在这里
Hey, look, the key was right here.
-诺尔 -诺尔
- Noel! - Noel!
你们哪里都找过了 就是没找桌子吗
You looked everywhere but on the desk?
-真的吗 -好了 我们得去找套装了
- Really? - All right. We gotta find the coat.
就在附近 我能感觉到
It's close by. I can-- I can feel it.
我知道 我也是 我刚刚还在想呢
I know, me too. I was just thinking about that.
我和你必须要聊聊这件事 但现在不行
You and I gotta have a conversation about this, but not now.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表