剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
吼吼吼
Woo-hoo! Ho! Ho! Ho!
叮叮当 叮叮当 铃儿响叮当
Jingle bells, jingle bells Jingle all the way
今晚滑雪多快乐 我们坐在雪橇上 嘿
Oh, what fun it is to ride In a one-horse open sleigh, hey!
我知道在平安夜工作心里不好受
Look, I know it sucks to be working on Christmas Eve.
但是听着 要是我们的配送系统运作正常 我们就不必这样
But, listen, if our delivery system was working, we wouldn't have to.
那么谁能告诉我 我们圣诞节的市场份额占多少
So, who can tell me what our Christmas market share is?
6%
-Six percent.
17%的“其他”是什么
What's that 17% that says "other"?
我们不知道
We don't know.
快点 全速前进 伙计们 快点 彗星 追上它
Come on! Full throttle, boys. Come on, Comet. Get after it.
我们走 得一溜烟地飞过去
Let's go. We gotta be a blur. Hyah!
我需要有人帮忙搬圣诞树 圣诞老人马上就到了
I need help with the tree! Santa's gonna be here soon.
圣诞老人 是不是很可爱
Santa. Isn't that cute?
好了 各位 去陪你们的家人吧
All right, everybody. Go be with your families.
我不知...
I have no--
现在我们要去看看你干了些什么 然后上♥床♥睡觉
Now, we are gonna have a look-see at what you've done, but then bed.
强盗来了
Marauders.
快跑 亲爱的
Come on, honey.
快点
Come on. Come on.
学校里的一些孩子认为圣诞老人过时了
Some kids at school think Santa's over.
他们说圣诞老人仍然在用纸质邮件和包裹 而且一年只送一次
They say he still uses paper mail and only delivers once a year.
亲爱的 年龄大点的孩子总会说 圣诞老人不是真的
Well, honey, the older kids are always gonna say Santa's not real.
我没说他不是真的 我说他过时了
I didn't say he's not real. I said he was over.
等等 他不是真的吗
Wait, is he not real?
天啊 还是你妈妈更擅长和孩子聊这种事
Oh, God. Your mother was so much better at this stuff.
我觉得现在可以回去了
I think it's safe to go back out.
格雷丝 这全都是你自己布置的吗
Grace, you did this all by yourself?
你是怎么把蝴蝶结挂在树梢上的
How'd you get the bow on top of the tree?
吼吼吼
Ho! Ho! Ho!
我们飞到自♥由♥女神像附近怎么样 圣诞老人
Ooh! How about we buzz the Statue of Liberty, Santa?
好主意 诺尔 但先给我一个油炸麻花
Great idea, Noel. But first, cruller me!
太棒了
Mmm! Yes!
真快乐
Delightful!
没错 真美好
Yeah, that's good!
老大还有心情开玩笑
Boss is in a playful mood.
今晚又要熬夜了 我打赌他不会按时完成
It's gonna be one of those nights. I bet you he doesn't finish on time.
我跟你赌 克鲁顿
I'll take that bet, Crouton.
控制中心不准嬉闹
No shenanigans in the control center.
抱歉 老大 做你会做的事
Sorry, boss, but elves gotta elf.
没错 就是这样
Yeah, they do!
好吧 报告一下情况 克鲁顿
Very well. Status report, Crouton.
圣诞老人比平常慢很多 但不知为何 他们比计划提前了
Santa's way slower than usual, but somehow they're ahead of schedule.
怎么可能
How is that possible?
等等 名单完整了吗
Wait, is this the whole list?
不可能 名单一年比一年短
This can't be the whole list. This is getting shorter every year.
怎么回事
What's going on?
等一下
Hold on.
我们在这里干什么 这家不在名单上
What are we doing here? This house isn't on the list.
那一定是搞错了
That's gotta be some sort of mistake.
这一直是我最喜欢的站点之一
This is always one of my favorite stops.
我觉得牛奶有点酸
I think the milk's a little sour.
那是豆浆
It's soy milk.
你说过自己乳糖不耐受
You said you were lactose intolerant.
我确实说过 对吧
I did say that, didn't I?
谢谢你还记得 睡觉吧
Thanks for remembering. Go to sleep.
圣诞快乐 萨拉
Merry Christmas, Sara.
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
说起来
You know what?
我要弄清楚为什么这家不在名单上
I'm gonna find out why this house isn't on the list.
那我们就私闯民宅吗
So, we're just doing home invasions now?
来吧 没事的 听着 这是锦上添花
Come on. It's all good. Listen, it's better than good.
圣诞老人般美妙
It's santastic.
永远不会过时
Never gets old.
这个其实有点痒
This actually tickles a little bit.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
冷静点 不 住手
Calm down. No, no, no. Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop.
别这样 我是来看你女儿萨拉的
No, no, no. I'm here to see Sara, your daughter.
-她会为我担♥保♥ -我就是萨拉
- She'll vouch for me. - I'm Sara!
停一下 我在想什么呢
Oh, oh. Stop. Stop. What am I thinking?
转眼间28年过去了
A blink of an eye and, what, 28 years go by.
至少我看起来还是老样子
At least I look the same.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是圣诞老人
I'm Santa Claus.
乳糖不耐受 你给了我豆浆
Lactose intolerant. You gave me soy milk.
听我说 你这疯子 好吗
- Listen to me, you wacko, okay?
圣诞老人不是真的 我已经没东西可扔了
Santa's not real, and I have run out of things to throw,
所以我要很客气地请你离开
so I'm gonna ask you really, really nicely to please leave.
我理解 成年人不再相信魔法
I understand. Adults lose their belief in magic.
他们长着长着就不信了
It just grows out of them.
但你怎么会不记得我
But how do you not remember me?
我不太记得了 伙计
I don't remember much, man.
我是和父母住在一起的成年人
I'm an adult woman living with my parents.
我的生活是被《茱蒂法官》拆开的 无尽 模糊 漫长的日子
I mean, my life is one endless, blurry, long day broken up by Judge Judys.
哇 在世界上所有的孩子当中
Wow. Of all the kids in the world,
我永远想不到你会不再相信
I would never imagine that you'd stop believing.
好吧 我们就当你是圣诞老人
- Okay... - ...let's pretend you are Santa.
那你为什么来这里
I mean, why are you even here?
我所有的礼物都是在网上买♥♥的
I get all my presents online,
而且说实话 我忘了今晚是平安夜
and to tell you the truth, I forgot tonight was Christmas Eve.
好吧 那真是太糟糕了 因为你可能不会想要这个了
Well, that's too bad 'cause then you're probably not gonna want this.
我的天啊 长大后 我就再也没想到波莉口袋
Oh, my God. I haven't thought of Polly since I was a little girl.
没错
Yeah.
我妈妈把她扔掉了 因为我在马桶里给她开了个泳池派对
My mom got rid of her 'cause I threw her a pool party in the toilet.
那是个波莉口袋厕所派对
It was a Polly Pocket potty party.
天啊 是你
Oh, my God. It is you.
圣诞快乐 萨拉
Merry Christmas, Sara.
圣诞快乐 圣诞老人
Merry Christmas, Santa.
我就...我就不打扰你做本职工作了
I'll-- I'll let you do your thing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
怎么回事 拜托
The heck is happening? Come on.
诺尔 我需要一点帮助 诺尔
Noel. Noel. Need a little help. Noel!
转一下锁就能打开
Kind of jiggle the lock to get it open.
圣诞老人
Santa?
我最好的朋友 你在吗
Best friend? You there?
圣诞老人 你在吗
Santa? Hello?
好吧
All right.
诺尔 深呼吸 呼气
Noel, take a breath. Breathe. Breathe!
好了 听着 我们得走了
All right, look. We gotta go.
不是吧
Milk and cookies.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
谁在说话
Who said that?
嘿 妈妈
Hey, Mom.
卡尔 关于玩这种游戏 我们是怎么说的
Cal, what did we say about playing these games?
你会完全失控
You get all carried away
无法区分幻想与现实
and can't tell the difference between fantasy and reality.
没错 我是真的
Yes, I'm real!
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
不过 那个是真的吗
But is that real?
丝丝 我做了爆米花
Lewis, I made popcorn.
-嘿 妈妈 -嘿
- Oh. Hey, Mom. - Oh, hey.
我和丝丝刚才在看 一部关于圣诞老人的电影
Lewis and I were watching a movie about Santa.
我们都不敢相信他们搞错了那么多地方
We can't believe how much they get wrong.
我想也是
I'm sure.
你们真的该上♥床♥睡觉了
You kids should really be in bed.
你们爸爸工作回来后会想看到你们
You know, your dad loves to see you when he gets back from his rounds.
但到那时 圣诞节最精彩的部分 已经结束了
But the best part of Christmas is over by then.
我知道 他也希望能陪着你们
I know, and he wishes he could be here.
但他不得不外出...
But he has to be there--
为了全世界所有的孩子们
For all the children of the world.
没错
Right.
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表