剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表
简直太棒了
I mean, this is amazing.
-我的天啊 -非常抱歉
- Oh, my God! - I'm so sorry!
天啊
Oh, gosh!
你...你还好吧
Are-- Are you all right?
我没事 只是刚被垒球队除名
Yeah, I'm fine. I just got cut from the softball team.
他们只是嫉妒你 好吗
Oh, uh, they're just jealous, okay?
就像精灵说我个子太高了 不能跟他们玩乔利球
It's like when the elves told me I was too tall to play jollyball with them.
一切都会好起来的
It'll be all right.
你真奇怪
You are strange.
我...随后见了 好吗
I, um, I guess I'll see you around, yeah?
好的
Yeah. Okay.
高中太好了
High school is awesome!
我没有过那种经历
That wasn't my experience.
听着 你一直出奇的安静 怎么了
Listen, you've been awfully quiet. What's the matter?
你带了什么
What did you bring?
-还有别的吗 -有
- Anything else? - Yes.
嘿
Hey.
-可真行 -出来吧
- Oh, great. - Come on.
听着...好了 穿着...你衣服里全是小动物 我们还是努力表现得正常点吧
Uh, listen-- Okay, let's-- let's just try to act normal with a coat full of animals.
其实它更喜欢被叫做“爬虫”
Actually, he prefers to be called a-a reptile.
看起来还是一模一样
Whoa. Looks exactly the same.
我简直不敢相信自己的眼睛 传奇人物来了
I can't believe my eyes. I'm looking at a legend here.
好了 别跟孩子们一窝蜂跑过来
Okay, well, let's not start a stampede with the kids.
大名鼎鼎的卡萝尔·纽曼
The Carol Newman.
是这位传奇人物啊
Oh, that-- that-- that legend.
维维安
Vivian!
你还记得我丈夫斯科特吧
You remember my husband, Scott.
-维维安 -就算铃铛敲头也没印象
- Vivian. - Not ringing a bell.
太讽刺了 因为铃铛是我生命中 不可或缺的一部分
So ironic 'cause bells are such a big part of my life.
-没错 -我有带铃铛的圣诞套装
- Yeah. - I got coats with bells--
-我想听听当无人区飞行员的故事 -没问题
- I wanna hear about being a bush pilot. - Oh, yeah.
尤其是你那次飞越雪崩
Oh, especially the time you flew through the avalanche
营救你可怜又害怕的丈夫
to rescue your poor frightened husband.
好吧 那是个不可思议的故事 我自己也想听听
Yeah, that was an amazing story. I'd like to hear that myself.
-非常好 -没错
- That's great. - Yeah.
我不记得那架飞机了 有点奇怪
I can't remember the plane. It was kind of weird.
-感觉... -好吧 是我的塞斯纳飞机
- Like-- - Yeah, that was my Cessna.
你很出色
Nicely done.
只是四处看看 我就想留下来了
I was thinking, just looking around, that I'd love to stay.
-这样可以吗 -可以
- If-- If that's okay? - Yeah.
没问题 我有很多事要做
Sure. Sure. I got plenty of stuff to do.
我要去几个老地方转转
I'm gonna stop by some old haunts.
-去电路城转转 买♥♥个录像机 -好
- Stop by Circuit City, get us a VCR... - Yeah.
然后去百视达 我会租几盘今晚看的录像带
...and then to Blockbuster. I'll rent some tapes for tonight.
总之 吼吼吼吼吼
Anyway, ho ho ho ho ho.
吼吼
Ho, ho.
我对那盆绿植过敏吧
Whoa, do I have allergies to that.
真是...吼吼 吼吼
That's-- Ho ho. Ho ho.
-不 -不
- No. - No.
这就是魔法发生的地方
So, this is where the magic happens.
单凭魔法还不足以 在一夜之间送出十亿件玩具
Magic alone isn't enough to deliver a billion toys in one night.
你要打开他的话匣子了
Now you just stepped in it.
雨果是那种相信“科学”的精灵
Hugo's one of those elves that believes in "science."
传言他来自南极
Rumor has it he's originally from the South Pole.
魔法偶尔有用武之地 但如果你把它
Magic has its place, but if you combine that
与量子物理学 多♥维♥度 平行宇宙 涡旋结合在一起
with quantum physics, multiple dimensions, parallel universes, vortexes,
涡旋就是圣诞老人在空中穿行的洞 效果绝对非同凡响
holes in the sky that Santa can travel through, and boom!
普世欢腾
Joy to the whole world.
-一夜之间送出十亿件礼物 -哇
- A billion deliveries in one night. - Wow.
我要是有这种技术 早就一举成功了
If I had this kind of tech, I would've killed it.
当然了 只能在圣诞节配送 这会是个问题
Of course, only being able to deliver on Christmas would've been a problem.
经过一些调整 这个系统可以在任何时间配送
Oh, with a couple adjustments, this puppy can deliver anytime.
我们可以全年都这么做吗
We could do this year-round?
爸爸 你现在的表情 就像每次看到新智能手♥机♥发布
Dad, you have that crazy look you get whenever a new smartphone's released.
-当人们把订单发给我们... -你是说清单吗
- So, when people send us their orders-- - You mean lists?
对 我们能马上送他们想要的东西过去吗
Sure. We can get them what they want right away?
有了我们的配送系统
Well, with our delivery system,
我们甚至能在人们知道想要什么之前 就送过去
we can get people what they want before they even know they want it.
爸爸 疯狂的眼神
Dad. Crazy eyes.
圣诞节倒计时299天
纪念日真是不可思议
Memorial Day is awesome.
派对 烧烤 游戏 玩乐
Parties, barbecues, games and fun.
-我们在“纪念”什么 -阵亡的将士
- What are we "memorial-ing?" - Fallen soldiers.
什么
What?
我们为什么要野餐
Why are we having a picnic?
太好了
All right!
我们可以正式开始派对了 因为卡萝尔来了
We can officially get this party started because Carol's here.
-见到你真高兴 -我呢...好吧
- I am so happy to see you. - How about me-- Yeah.
我的天啊 各位 好久不见 嗨
Oh, my goodness, you guys! Oh, it's been forever. Hi.
妈妈就像这个地方的爸爸一样
Mom is like the Dad of this place.
-太好了 我的天啊 真高兴 -真是...
Yes! Oh, my goodness. Such a pleasure. - And this is--
嘿
Oh. Oh, hey!
嘿 我在学校没见到你
Hey. I-I haven't seen you around school.
这么说你一直在找我
Oh. So you were looking for me.
我转到别的学校了
- Uh-- - I transferred to another school.
进入了垒球队 所以还不错
Made the softball team, so, uh, yay.
真好
Nice.
对了 我叫莱莉
My name's Riley, by the way.
我叫卡尔 是卡尔文的简称 卡尔文·卡尔文
Cal. It's short for Calvin. Calvin Calvin.
你叫卡尔文·卡尔文吗
Your name's Calvin Calvin?
对 这算是个问题
Yeah. It-- It-- It's a problem.
我的全名是巴迪·卡尔文·克劳斯
Well, my full name is Buddy Calvin Claus,
但你知道有多少个精灵叫巴迪吗
but you know how many elves are named Buddy?
这样会搞混的
It gets confusing, you know?
精灵吗
Elves?
我是说孩子 我...我刚才说什么了
Kids! Kids. Kids. What'd I-- What'd I say?
总之 在我们把姓氏改成卡尔文之前
Uh, anyway, it wasn't a problem going by my middle name
叫我的中间名就好
until we changed our last name to Calvin.
-改姓吗 -对
- Oh. Changed your last name? - Yeah.
好吧 这么说你在联邦证人保护项目中吗
All right, so you in the, uh, the Witness Relocation Program or something?
-差不多吧 没错 -好吧
- Something like that. Yeah. - Oh, okay.
不管怎样 跟我说说你吧 你平时做什么样的人类事情
Anyways, tell me about you. What kind of human stuff do you do?
你带过钱和别的东西去过银行吗
Have you been to a bank, like, with money and stuff?
去过
Yeah.
桑德拉 你真是要了我的命
Sandra, you're killing me here.
-你都没在试着交朋友 -那只松鼠不算吗
- You're not even trying to make friends. - What do you call that squirrel?
它就是一只长着毛茸茸大尾巴 喜欢坚果的老鼠
That's a rat with a big bushy tail that likes nuts.
好吧 那你呢 我没有看到你在试图交朋友
Okay, and what about you? I don't see you trying to make any friends.
我都是60岁的人了 我们这个年纪的人不交朋友
I'm a 60-year-old man. We don't make friends at this age.
那是大自然想维持我们暴躁的脾气
That's nature's way of keeping us cranky.
我记得你说过 我们要一起努力
I thought you said we were gonna do this together.
好吧 你说得对
All right. You're right.
听起来像精灵的尖叫声 这就是我离开北极的原因
And that sounds like an elf scream, and that's exactly why I left the North Pole!
当心 马失控了
Look out! Runaway horse!
哎呀
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
嘿 桑德拉 你要干什么
Hey, hey! Sandra, what are you doing? Sandra! What are you doing?
嘿 过来 桑德拉
Hey! Come here! Sandra!
哇
Whoa! Whoa!
没事的 小家伙 没事了
It's okay, boy. It's okay.
哇 姐们儿
Oh, wow, girl.
你的骑马技术真是高超
That was crazy impressive riding.
你不害怕吗
Weren't you scared?
不怕 马刚才很害怕 所以我必须让它知道我不害怕
No. The horse was scared, so I had to show him I wasn't.
没错 我刚才很害怕 我看到了一只蜜蜂
It's true. I was scared. I saw a bee.
-你刚才说什么 -谁说什么了
- What did you say? - What did who say?
该死 这里也会发生这种事吗
Oh, crud. It's happening here too?
嘿 我叫杰达 他们是汉娜和麦肯齐
Hey, I'm Jada. That's Hannah and MacKenzie.
-嘿 -嗨
- Hey. - Hi.
我们有骑马俱乐部 你会想加入我们的 对吧
We sort of have this riding club. You wouldn't wanna join us, would you?
海象会不喜欢摩擦腹部吗
Do walruses love belly rubs?
我很乐意加入你们的俱乐部
剧集 | 圣诞老人快乐再疯狂(2022) | 导航列表